The Great Hunting Lodge in the Sky

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Great Hunting Lodge in the Sky

Postby Tamasin » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Yeah seriously you two... I had a hard time not calling you guys out on those. Basically ***** on the work of others for the sake of your own egos is very lame. I'll post my best guys sometime soon too.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Binks » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:00 am

Stormie wrote:You think its terrible that anyone got close to hitting 1000, you think its fake. No one said you had to believe, but you might as well get ova ya self, cause people really did hit 600-800 within 4 months. All you could muster up in over a year was 1000...Way to go bro. Not really shows lack of that word you said no one knows what it means oh yeah "dedication". You should have been toward 2000...

Edit, nice alt boxing binks, and where did you learn that at, I think maybe his could be photoshop as well...

Actually I don't think its terrible that people got close to 1000. There are quite a few people who got close to it. You just happen to not be one of those people.
Binks

Postby Glennfinnan » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:21 am

You've heard him. You hit a deer for 35.
Glennfinnan

Postby Claeyt » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:24 am

They did have piles and piles of legacy hummus from CoD. I wouldn't be surprised that much if they got to 700.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:27 am

Claeyt wrote:They did have piles and piles of legacy hummus from CoD. I wouldn't be surprised that much if they got to 700.

You wouldn't be surprised if North Korea was the first county to reach Mars either.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Binks » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:45 am

Claeyt wrote:They did have piles and piles of legacy hummus from CoD. I wouldn't be surprised that much if they got to 700.

My response to this is:
Tamasin wrote:Yeah seriously you two... I had a hard time not calling you guys out on those. Basically ***** on the work of others for the sake of your own egos is very lame. I'll post my best guys sometime soon too.

They did not achieve what they are claiming Claeyt. I'm not saying it was impossible for them to get there. I'm saying they didn't. Juda's last characters death is a perfect example on why I know that's the case. That guy was spamming lime on fields every day for months and only hit 400. Neither of them really played much after I killed them. Especially not enough to reach what they are claiming.
Binks

Postby Tamasin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:11 am

Binks wrote:

My response to this is:
Tamasin wrote:Yeah seriously you two... I had a hard time not calling you guys out on those. Basically ***** on the work of others for the sake of your own egos is very lame. I'll post my best guys sometime soon too.

They did not achieve what they are claiming Claeyt. I'm not saying it was impossible for them to get there. I'm saying they didn't. Juda's last characters death is a perfect example on why I know that's the case. That guy was spamming lime on fields every day for months and only hit 400. Neither of them really played much after I killed them. Especially not enough to reach what they are claiming.

That's right, they could have but they didn't. I know them both and it really did annoy me they lied like this. Sorry guys but you're not getting away with that. I worked hard to make a 500 and a 600 bile character in a fairly short amount of time and it kinda pisses me off to have you two say you've done this when you haven't, again 'Basically ***** on the work of others for the sake of your own egos is very lame'. Stormie returned to salem without really enough time or i'm sure she'd have made an excellent titan, but SB has not played at all since his last death.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby cannibalkirby » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:21 am

Tamasin wrote:Useless Demon nonsense

I cringe every time you post, this was obviously a troll post with the wipe, who cares if they fake a picture. Just laugh at it and move it, if it aint funny no one wants to hear you drag on about how much work you put into your character, seeing how you did nothing with it beside abandon everyone at COD during the raid, took off east at light speed. Just post and move on, doing a community service here.
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Binks » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:24 am

cannibalkirby wrote:who cares if they fake a picture.

Anyone who put work into their characters.
Binks

Postby Greb » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:26 am

Stormie wrote:You think its terrible that anyone got close to hitting 1000, you think its fake. No one said you had to believe, but you might as well get ova ya self, cause people really did hit 600-800 within 4 months. All you could muster up in over a year was 1000...Way to go bro. Not really shows lack of that word you said no one knows what it means oh yeah "dedication". You should have been toward 2000...

Edit, nice alt boxing binks, and where did you learn that at, I think maybe his could be photoshop as well...

Actually from what i can remember binks went 220 biles to 1000 in 4-5 months :O
Greb

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses