The Great Hunting Lodge in the Sky

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Great Hunting Lodge in the Sky

Postby Thor » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:31 am

With dedication you can hit 500 biles without any legacy (well, with a ***** of dedication to be honest).
1000 biles with legacy sounds a bit easier than 500 biles without any legacy to be honest, mainly because of salt cab crumbs (no picking those blewits anymore).
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby cannibalkirby » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:58 am

I still don't see the need to point it out, if they wanna lie, just let em, we all know the truth behind who put the work in because we've seen them putting forth the effort in game, we all know shill's sheets fake, but there's no need to have a war about it -_- just ignore it if anything
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Shill » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:37 pm

Wipe confirmed...they all talk about their hardwork...in a Seatribe game.

Good game dorks.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby alloin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:24 pm

Stormie wrote:You think its terrible that anyone got close to hitting 1000, you think its fake. No one said you had to believe, but you might as well get ova ya self, cause people really did hit 600-800 within 4 months. All you could muster up in over a year was 1000...Way to go bro. Not really shows lack of that word you said no one knows what it means oh yeah "dedication". You should have been toward 2000...

Edit, nice alt boxing binks, and where did you learn that at, I think maybe his could be photoshop as well...

You are confirmed Biggest Retard World 5 !!!

Congratulations !!!
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby DeepSixed » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:28 pm

The great spirit is ignoring you.

IF it had an once of forgiveness or acknowledgement for Tribe it'd have spoken by now on your behalf...has it? That's a sure sign that the Tribe has acted on their own and not by its will. They have overstepped their authority...and it's time for them to be punished accordingly.

Eat **** and die Tribe- you brought this on yourselves. Who says "Success it's not it's own Failure?"

Tribe is no more than the rest of us... you can now live and die on the terms the rest of us abied under. Your ascendency now must be earned. It is no longer granted. May the devil feast upon your soul for all eternity!
Last edited by DeepSixed on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeepSixed

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:37 pm

Ah, But is The Great Spirit ignoring us or are we ignoring him? For one is measured by the company he keeps and at the moment the stigma of The Great Spirit is not one we are proud to associate with. He really jorb'd up this entire game.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby DeepSixed » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:40 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:Ah, But is The Great Spirit ignoring us or are we ignoring him? For one is measured by the company he keeps and at the moment the stigma of The Great Spirit is not one we are proud to associate with. He really jorb'd up this entire game.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

That Jorb's voice was louder than your own should be a wake up call... question is will it?
DeepSixed

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:42 pm

DeepSixed wrote:
That Jorb's voice was louder than your own should be a wake up call... question is will it?

The decibel levels of a voice is hardly a barometer for wisdom. This merely evidence of this fact.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Brona » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:44 pm

DeepSixed wrote:Drunken rant

I walked you into a cage and killed you...
Brona

Postby Binks » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:23 am

Once the new world is in place. I think we should have a new Hunting Lodge named "The Lesser Hunting Lodge in the Sky" because anything after this world will be less and not as important.
Binks

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses