***** Darwoth? You said this?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

***** Darwoth? You said this?

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Oh today is one of strange days. Dark (Darknacht, Darknicht or something like ****) said ***** darwoth. And i told him it will annoy Darwoth enough. I said even thouh i know where your base is i won't share your location with someone he went on to insult me. And my patience was really running out so i posted this. If darwoth wants his location i will give him what he needs
But before see this screenshot:

***** darwoth? oh...
mosyo_meurseult

Re: ***** Darwoth? You said this?

Postby Judaism » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:17 pm

mosyo_meurseult wrote: I said even thouh i know where your base is i won't share your location with someone

If darwoth wants his location i will give him what he needs

Liar.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby De_Luxe » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:18 pm

mosyo_meurseult wrote:Oh today is one of strange days. Dark (Darknacht, Darknicht or something like ****) said ***** darwoth. And i told him it will annoy Darwoth enough. I said even thouh i know where your base is i won't share your location with someone he went on to insult me. And my patience was really running out so i posted this. If darwoth wants his location i will give him what he needs

***** darwoth? oh...

mosyo_meurseult why you so stupid? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And why the man on the right signed as James :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pirate Dealer
Kalic,
Pirate Dealer
De_Luxe

Postby Cheena » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:35 pm

Oh well, I'm the one saying "oh lol" in that awesome screen... But it's funny how the conversation was absolutly not about Darwoth, but what a coward you are...

I named "Darknacht" "Darknacht ?" cause I absolutly do not believe he's the real one, of course. But I'm 99% sure of who is Whitepoint tho :)
So in Meursult's screean, we can see me saying oh lol, Dark (or not) saying ***** Darwith, the one with the doctor mask is of course Whitepoint/Meurseult, and Pumpkin Head is named "James" (James ?? What ??)

Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:40 pm

De_Luxe wrote:
mosyo_meurseult wrote:Oh today is one of strange days. Dark (Darknacht, Darknicht or something like ****) said ***** darwoth. And i told him it will annoy Darwoth enough. I said even thouh i know where your base is i won't share your location with someone he went on to insult me. And my patience was really running out so i posted this. If darwoth wants his location i will give him what he needs

***** darwoth? oh...

mosyo_meurseult why you so stupid? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And why the man on the right signed as James :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pirate Dealer

why do you talk much? why don't you shut up? i can sign everyone i want. Anyway everybody knows James is dead so no problem.
mosyo_meurseult

Postby Darwoth » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:44 pm

***** darwoth? oh...

i am the one saying ***** darwoth you idiot, since you stood there in town calling me darknacht for 15 minutes even when numerous people (including me) corrected you i figured i would go ahead and "be" darknacht and see if you wanted to fight "darknacht" to settle your differences :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:47 pm

Darwoth wrote:

***** darwoth? oh...

i am the one saying ***** darwoth you idiot, since you stood there in town calling me darknacht for 15 minutes even when numerous people (including me) corrected you i figured i would go ahead and "be" darknacht and see if you wanted to fight "darknacht" to settle your differences :lol: :lol:

it's good for you. Because you know who is guilty. It's nice. you finally learned to look at mirror.
mosyo_meurseult

Postby goblin_babe » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:48 pm

this post is so puzzling. why is there a body?
goblin_babe

Postby Darwoth » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:49 pm

mosyo_meurseult wrote:

it's good for you. Because you know who is guilty. It's nice. you finally learned to look at mirror.

as usual i have no idea what the ***** you are talking about and have no desire to ponder such, good day to you sir.
Darwoth

Postby Cheena » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Darwoth wrote:i am the one saying ***** darwoth you idiot, since you stood there in town calling me darknacht for 15 minutes even when numerous people (including me) corrected you i figured i would go ahead and "be" darknacht and see if you wanted to fight "darknacht" to settle your differences :lol: :lol:

Made my day.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Next

Return to House of Burgesses