Life Partners no more. (RIP The Holy Lands)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Life Partners no more. (RIP The Holy Lands)

Postby Thor » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:07 am

thorop wrote:curios? dont know normal give away for free lol. ya i not sure got put into this threat or whatever derail was.

but i was told to take a look

so to clear thing up for "Thor" on the forum.

yes i AM THOR as most call me. been call that name since first settler came to live with me in first city of RiverVeiw in NOV. so think u stole my nickname. or well u wasnt first thor. and since u came alot of newer player are now confuse since there is now a actually Thor on forums and just guess that me as everone refers to me as thor not thorop

Nick wasn't taken so I didn't steal anything.
We also play on different servers.
Besides I find it funny you are called Thor since you clearly don't have any sort of Nordic heritage.

Besides, why didn't you choose Thor instead of Thorop as your account name?
I mean.. That's almost a year ago and you had plenty of time to create another account with that name before I came along.
So basically, your loss, cry me a river and deal with it. 8-)
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Claeyt » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:29 pm

Thor wrote:
thorop wrote:so to clear thing up for "Thor" on the forum.

yes i AM THOR as most call me. been call that name since first settler came to live with me in first city of RiverVeiw in NOV. so think u stole my nickname. or well u wasnt first thor. and since u came alot of newer player are now confuse since there is now a actually Thor on forums and just guess that me as everone refers to me as thor not thorop

Besides I find it funny you are called Thor since you clearly don't have any sort of Nordic heritage.

I mean.. That's almost a year ago and you had plenty of time to create another account with that name before I came along.

You're creating drama here where there isn't any. He isn't asking you to change your name or anything, he's just saying why we called him Thor first. He never called himself Thor and never meant that as his name, everybody else called him that. When the Russians totaled Riverview he and some others set up another town called Valhalla, maybe last December. Another leader of the town was a guy named Ragnar. He probably could care less if you're Thor or he is.

I've got at least 2 other Thor's on my massive kin list not including Thorop who's actually never changed his name to Thor in game. We have an Odin who's mayor of Camelot down here who happens to be Russian so we're not really picky with name tags down here. I hope we're not going to get into Nordic naming rights based on heritage or beard length or anything. :D

If you look at his photos on the thread 'Faces to Names' it looks like he might have a little Viking in him. He definitely drinks like a Viking. :lol:

After knowing him in game and reading your posts, I think you guys would actually get along together. Similar play styles and such. So take a breather and hold the name drama, you might actually get along.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Thor » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:42 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Thor wrote:
thorop wrote:so to clear thing up for "Thor" on the forum.

You're creating drama here where there isn't any. He isn't asking you to change your name or anything, he's just saying why we called him Thor first. He never called himself Thor and never meant that as his name, everybody else called him that. When the Russians totaled Riverview he and some others set up another town called Valhalla, maybe last December. Another leader of the town was a guy named Ragnar. He probably could care less if you're Thor or he is.

I've got at least 2 other Thor's on my massive kin list not including Thorop who's actually never changed his name to Thor in game. We have an Odin who's mayor of Camelot down here who happens to be Russian so we're not really picky with name tags down here. I hope we're not going to get into Nordic naming rights based on heritage or beard length or anything. :D

If you look at his photos on the thread 'Faces to Names' it looks like he might have a little Viking in him. He definitely drinks like a Viking. :lol:

After knowing him in game and reading your posts, I think you guys would actually get along together. Similar play styles and such. So take a breather and hold the name drama, you might actually get along.

Not looking for drama, seems just that it's too much for him that I apparently "STOLE" his nickname.
So excuse me for giving a small slap on the wrist about accusing me for that.

Besides in a previous post I said that I'm glad that there are more Viking Gods around.. So yeah.
I couldn't care less if a Russian player named himself as Häyhä or something, names are just names.

And yeah he drinks like a champ.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Claeyt » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Thor wrote:Not looking for drama, seems just that it's too much for him that I apparently "STOLE" his nickname.

I would bet my last piece of silver that Thor(op) could care less about any of this. :lol:

I'm amazed he actually posted on it.

Either way there's another active player named Thor besides you two who's been playing since February on Roa. He laughed when I told him about this yesterday.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Thor » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Thor wrote:Not looking for drama, seems just that it's too much for him that I apparently "STOLE" his nickname.

I would bet my last piece of silver that Thor(op) could care less about any of this. :lol:

I'm amazed he actually posted on it.

Either way there's another active player named Thor besides you two who's been playing since February on Roa. He laughed when I told him about this yesterday.

I hope so, since I don't care how many Thors or Thoroporos there are.

What can I say, it's a cool name 8-)
Thor

Postby thorop » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:57 pm

i wasnt say u stole my name. my name on here is Thorop for a reason. no matter what game i play with the name. some how it gotten short down to Thor. but never try to be claim Nordic heritage. my really heritage. would be German. as i would 4th generation of 100% German American here. could careless about the names i just pointing out i frist being call thor in salem. hell i not even sure if i was.

YA i like to drink, and i got pic of me with longer beards. they had my niece and nephew in them and didn't think right to be posting their pic online

ya we had a Ragnar to came in later in game after was mainly built valhalla. story of why we call it valhalla wasn't my choice it was put to vote on the name. it was selected. but at the time we did runs 6 - 8 people riding around in boat as we didnt have canoe at the time. group start say hey we call u Thor we ride in boat and we raid people. there for we must be viking. and when start building the second town they want to call it Valhalla. and then after that. tradition of group all satellite city had to have names start with V

also yes good old Odin very funny and good Russian guy. also had a loki that play with us
“In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man with his gold. Between them stands a sellsword, a little man of common birth and no great mind. Each of the great ones bids him slay the other two. So tell me—who lives and who dies?”
thorop

Postby Thor » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:20 am

Well that settles it, it was a total misunderstanding after all.
Thor

Postby staxjax » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:05 am

lol, you guys are funny.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Orlpar » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:15 pm

alloin wrote:Jorbtar buffed the "Almighty Brazier Reflecting Mask" to "Ranged Brazier Disabling Mask"

Also, when you hit the 4000 humours mark, it takes at least 20 crimebuffs before braziers get triggered !

Thas fuken OPee!! I bet he paid real money for it! Jorb you greedy bastard!!

SLAEM CONFIRMED PAY TO WIN.

Claeyt you were right with everything, we're doomed.
Orlpar

Postby ZtyX » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Why did the braziers not fire?
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses