The fail chasing on JTG

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

The fail chasing on JTG

Postby Judaism » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:37 pm

Hello pilgrims,

I'm sorry to bring you news about me and Will once again, some might find it boring but for them SHUT UP :geek:

After our recent deaths on Roak, we we're seeking for fun and we did contacted the so called ''Colesie''

Will did spoke with him some days and we we're planning to do some raiding on Plymouth.

While we did rushed to the desired base to raid the so called ''Colesie'' came with a good Idea: Let me bring my vaulth alt which is close.

We had our doubts and made jokes about what he could do with an alt in our party, all funny BUT 5 minutes later when I was too curious I memorized a guy, the guy whas PmP.

Oooh ***** we we're in Trouble a Paul destroying our base and leanto's and a so called ''Colesie'' right under our feets.

I did trust the ''colesie'' straight away and here's the chasing part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfxxxLsnmIY&feature=youtu.be

It was ***** JTG MM tribes strongest character, we had some serious problems with that one (hitting 40's on slotted gear)

We did deal around 350 blood damage on him and then we gaved up, knowing he would have 600+ and knowing there would be reinforcements.

Eventually we got caught at our village and died, but it atleast was some funny pvp

-Judaism
Last edited by Judaism on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Re: The fail chasing on JTG

Postby Kaios » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Glad to see the devs haven't transferred over any of the annoying haven traits such as combat chases lasting.......well pretty much forever because I could not make it to the end of that video, not even close.
Kaios

Postby belgear » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:48 pm

=[
belgear
Customer

Postby Potjeh » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:54 pm

What a compelling combat system.
Potjeh

Postby Binks » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Potjeh wrote:What a compelling combat system.

They just suck at it. If it was CandyQueen and I doing the chasing he wouldn't of got away. We also wouldn't of ran like punks the first time he stabbed back either.
Binks

Postby Judaism » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:23 pm

Binks wrote:

They just suck at it. If it was CandyQueen and I doing the chasing he wouldn't of got away.

Ya we aren't you, he dealt us 40 and we did dealt him 20.

Its not him we we're scared of we we're counting on other braves and since he had the phlegm bonus we did back off.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby RuneNL » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:49 pm

Binks wrote:

They just suck at it. If it was CandyQueen and I was doing the chasing he wouldn't of have gotten away. We also wouldn't of run like punks the first time he stabbed back either.

Could... not... resist... SORRY!
Hate being a grammar Nazi
RuneNL

Postby Binks » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:17 pm

RuneNL wrote:
Binks wrote:

They just suck at it. If it was CandyQueen and I was doing the chasing he wouldn't of have gotten away. We also wouldn't of run like punks the first time he stabbed back either.

Could... not... resist... SORRY!
Hate being a grammar Nazi

Damn you! Binks down.
Binks

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:34 pm

As you can imagine... Judaism's death #7 was even funnier than 1-6. I'll post the screenshots shortly.

UPDATE: Here ya go.

Greetings Filthy Squatter of Salem,
Our story begins with a Brave who goes by the name of "Coles". A valiant brave. A noble brave. So how Judaism and Willy could have thought that he was anything like the little ***** known as "Colesie" is beyond me... But they did and invited him out to their new base of operations on Plymouth.

The friendship immediately blossoms. Our Tribal Brave & the two criminals begin discussing the powers of Jorgen and alleged bug abuse. I confirm that the Tribe has killed me which continues to secure my position in their mind as being Colesie.

Stage #2 of ****** Failure Rebellion protocol is then inacted. I can only assume that stage 2 is where we sit around and complain about the Treaty and pretend we will ***** it. A ***** is on the horizon... But it is most certainly not a ***** of the treaty. Judaism (on Obamaphone) then proceeds to show me a bunch of screenshots of all the Tribal intelligence they have. I immediately recycle bin it because everything we leaked to them was ***** anyway :).

Step #3: Paymaster Paul (A.K.A. Dan) leaks information that Coles is playing again and warns Willy to be careful. Willy, being the backstabbing traitor that he is. Then immediately tells Coles. Much like the cluster when Southern Families inter-marry I'll leave you to ponder the full impact of Paymaster Paul, who is playing on Dan, fighting for the Tribe, tells BigWilly who is secretly playing with Judaism to Backstab the Tribe that Coles (who is not actually playing) IS actually playing so that he can build confidence between BigWilly/Judaism/Coles while coles is actually the Chief who is playing as Coles to backstab the backstabbers who in their minds are only days away from infiltrating the Tribe without realizing that the Tribe is infiltrating them as they speak.

I suggest that we raid a target together because true to my best Jordan Coles impression showing up, wanting to raid, and subsequently getting myself killed would be very much my M.O. Instead I wait an hour while they try to do Lime Trades in boston by coordinating who would move when so it looked like both characters were being played by Willy. For some reason this misdirection was worth several hours of their time. Skype convo is imagined to of gone as follows:

Willy: DUDE THEY TOTALLY THINK I AM PLAYIGN TWO CHARACTERS
Judaism: I KNOW BRO... That is like probably not even possible.
Willy: Tribe is sooo dum. Man did we fool them. They are dumb dumb dumb.
Judaism: WE got them so hard. We transfered several times without them ever knowing we were two different people.

It made me smile just how small a "victory" can be for an opposing faction.

We then decide to go raid Enders base because apparently thats what criminals do. Go try to hit Treaty Payers who single handedly develop the best client for our game. They joke about getting Ender to quit. Luckily for Ender.... The Chief will always have his back :).

They then proceed to give me Party Leader... And allow me to invite PMP to our party so that he can destroy their V-Claim'd base, kill their AFK farmer, and cause general havoc.

All while we chat about how bad we are going to kill the Tribe of course.

The chase scene then begins. What Judaism clipped from the movie is the first 5 minutes where they flail around aimlessly stabbing each other than then breaking combat one at a time to eat to full. They are killed several times over until they finally run out of food and then they flee back to their base upon finding out that they can't actually win a 2 v 1 fight :).

They run their little hearts all the way back to their base only to find its been blown open. Another fight begins between PMP, "Coles", Judaism, Bigwilly, and our 5 humour teleporting alt who was stealing all their stuff. They of course KO the 5 humour alt delivering us scents as planned.

And BigWilly is then chased down and killed.

And Judaism is summon killed for Death #7.

And thus is the story of how Judaism and Willy ALMOST
and by almost I mean not even ***** close
beat the Tribe and infiltrated their base.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

I love you obama. Sorry Willy had to give your account info to a *****
Last edited by jwhitehorn on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby bigwilystyln » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:52 pm

to be honest the stabbing of the back, was when chief lure one of my friends who was joining the tribe into a mine with a lie to be backstabbed..plus i hadnt backstabbed anyone yet at this point cause the player had said he was coles.... once again ppl leave half the story out XD, p.s. we knew you were at our base long before we got back to our base, infact... i had suspicions of Dan and/or Thompson walking out to the base that very day long before he got there, it was just a confirmation issue, me bein such a trusting fella and all. You got the screen shots tribe, its up to you to post them all to reveal the whole story.
Last edited by bigwilystyln on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
bigwilystyln

Next

Return to House of Burgesses