Judaism Kill #6

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Judaism Kill #6

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:13 am

Greetings Filthy Squatters of Salem,
For months and months the evil Scammer known as Judaism has plagued the forums and the lands of Plymouth. It began with a life of crime working with the evil mob-boss of StaxJax. Later he decided to raid innocents and even assault the gates of Treaty payers. Thankfully, after the loss of (5) characters on Plymouth and nearly a year of his life he decided to depart the Tribal Lands.

Fast forward a few months until today. Today the Tribe learned that Judaism had begun a reign of terror in the lands of Roanoke. While it is true that there are substantially less Treaty payers on Roanoke we still could not stand by and allow this to happen. So using my Jorgen powers I teleported my Head-Dress to Roanoke and dispensed Justice. May death #6 finally be enough to purge this evil for good.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Re: Judaism Kill #6

Postby Jalpha » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:26 am

What a surprise. It looks like nobody cares.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:32 am

Jalpha wrote:What a surprise. It looks like nobody cares.

You posting 13 minutes after it happened shows how much you care :).

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Binks » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:04 am

Greetings Filthy Squatters of Salem,
For months and months Big Willy has ran his mouth about how he was going to kill everyone who didn't kin him. He made threats against the peaceful town of Arcadia and my good friend Lat/Kand. Nobody messes with Arcadia and gets away with it. NOBODY! He also personally told me that he was going to kill one of the Candy Gang Members and that there was basically nothing I could do about it. He didn't realize how big the Sugar Sweet Savages really are. I give you Big Willy.

But wait, there's more!

There was recently an old member who came back to the game! She went by the name of Stormie. Now months ago when Russians plague the server of Roanoke There was another Stormy who happened to be a member of my town. I got in contact with this person who claimed to be Stormie, but maybe an hour or so into our conversation things just didn't add up. I realized that the two stormy's were different people. Especially when the Stormy I knew wasn't online on my kin list. Said she lost her account but I didn't believe it for a second. Well I found Stormie.

I took that ***** home with me. After I let Chief hit it.

Binks
Sugar Sweet Savages
Last edited by Binks on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Binks

Postby RuneNL » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:14 am

Binks wrote:Greetings Filthy Squatters of Salem,

Feels weird when you say it...

You need your own trademarked opening.
RuneNL

Postby Binks » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:19 am

RuneNL wrote:
Binks wrote:Greetings Filthy Squatters of Salem,

Feels weird when you say it...

You need your own trademarked opening.

Back when Chief and I were kids playing on the school grounds. Where the Tribe first started. I actually started calling the first few kids doing their VQ's Flithy Squatters. So if anyone needs a new trademarked opening it's the Chief.
Binks

Postby RuneNL » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:38 am

Binks wrote:Back when Chief and I were kids playing on the school grounds. Where the Tribe first started. I actually started calling the first few kids doing their VQ's Flithy Squatters. So if anyone needs a new trademarked opening it's the Chief.

An amusing thought, Tribe terrorizing people since 19XX, however I find this story highly unlikely.

Are you too(or claim to) be a native American?
RuneNL

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:39 am

MM Tribe Founded 1998. True story.

One of the first MM Braves:

http://www.notimeforlovedrjones.com/wazu/

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Binks » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 am

jwhitehorn wrote:MM Tribe Founded 1998. True story.

One of the first MM Braves:

http://www.notimeforlovedrjones.com/wazu/

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Wazu was brilliant.
Binks

Postby RuneNL » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 am

Wazu's online presence reminds me of Chief.
RuneNL

Next

Return to House of Burgesses