Judaism Kill #6

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Judaism Kill #6

Postby Stormie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:07 am

LOL Now that is funny. Like I will run to them for help? You must be on something. I in no way shape, form, image, will ever represent myself in acquaintanceship with Chief or Binks.

Here just in case you need help for Death #9 here are instructions, or rather a drawing! At least suicide would be something new.
Last edited by Stormie on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby Judaism » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:09 am

Stormie wrote:
Here just in case you need help for #9 here are instructions, or rather a drawing!

Don't you get the drawing ?

Ha-ha
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:09 am

Judaism wrote:I hope you're enjoying yourself, there won't be aything you achieve unless Chief or Binks will help you in achieving it.

As much as I hate to see there is absolutely no way that BigWily and crew take out Judaism.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Stormie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:11 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Judaism wrote:I hope you're enjoying yourself, there won't be aything you achieve unless Chief or Binks will help you in achieving it.

As much as I hate to see there is absolutely no way that BigWily and crew take out Judaism.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

We won't need to Chief, he will take out himself you see...

He brings new meaning to "I am my own worst enemy"
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby Judaism » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:29 am

Stormie wrote:
He brings new meaning to "I am my own worst enemy"

So you're confirming that you never will achieve it. Ha-ha :lol:

Assuming I'm my own worst enemy then I have nothing to fear, especially not from you 2 :roll:
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Stormie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:22 am

You need to not fear anyone with the mistakes you make and never learn from. You are a role model for self destruction... Hell Chief may even make you poster-boy.

Fear itself runs from the voice of Juda, knowing that, fear must take a backseat to stupidity.
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby Binks » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:59 am

Stormie wrote:You need to not fear anyone with the mistakes you make and never learn from. You are a role model for self destruction... Hell Chief may even make you poster-boy.

Fear itself runs from the voice of Juda, knowing that, fear must take a backseat to stupidity.

Says the guy who left scents in his base for me to summon kill.
Binks

Postby Stormie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:58 am

Guy? No...Shows how little you know or pay attention...Scents yeah, but that guy had to die...And more will follow. I feel its my job to make alts with murder skill by developing my iron making skills and running many smelters wide open for lockets...I don't have to tell you how easy it is to kill noobs now do I? XD That's your special skill around the outskirts of boston...Yeah I can track scents and see when they lead to you in boston..lol

Btw, shows in the picture you didnt summon kill me, left Chief to do the dirty work? XD ¦]

P.S (In case you can't tell yeah I called you out on it, if you can't say something snappy or trollish, have Chief do that work for you to!).
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby Stormie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:58 pm

****, no reply I must have trolled the hell out of you ¦]

I've given you all the ammo you need to say something trollish, all you have to do is get that small brain to work and comprehend something smart to say!

Baby Binks needs a Binky LMAO!

Just for you! Mwah!

-Socrates
Stormie

Postby Binks » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:39 am

Stormie wrote:****, no reply I must have trolled the hell out of you ¦]

Binks

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses