MM Tribe finds Civilized Criminals

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

MM Tribe finds Civilized Criminals

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:40 am

Greetings Filthy Squatters of Salem,
It all started out when I wandered across the city of Tiamore. A thriving metropolis rich with 4 active inhabitants. Unfortunately, it was 4 non-treaty paying inhabitants so the Chief did what the Chief does in this situation.

Of course it wasn't long after that one of them manages to wander his way back as I am taking care of witnesses.

And this is where I was reminded of why Plymouth is truly the greatest server. A civilized server for a civilized people. The player informed me that unlike so many who was slain before him, he knew full well of the Tribe, Treaty, and Consequences. Just like those who enjoy a little game called "Just the Tip" my friend here got his thrills by being on the verge of getting )@#*$'d. A polite conversation was exchanged and I went on my way.

Let this town now serve as a constant reminder that just because you and your friends get brought to justice, doesn't mean you can't be civilized about the whole thing. I look forward to finding you again citizens of Tiamore.... Until that day may your life of fear bring you the pleasures you seek.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Re: MM Tribe finds Civilized Criminals

Postby Thor » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Wow.

If this is indeed true and they are not hiding their tears behind the cloak of rebellous joy, I gotta respect that.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Rydersowl » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Talk about taking it like a champ. Tiamore is the perfect example of players playing the game on their terms and enjoying it. I really do hope they slip back under the radar and give it another go. :)
Rydersowl

Postby Mushibag » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Too bad these guys weren't around when I was running Mushiville. They would have made great refugees. :)
Mushibag

Postby Ev1lking » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:46 pm

:) The reason we started playing on this server was because of The Tribe. The idea of few people being able to run a server and do things like this seemed very awesome to us. Already made a new character and started over :). As for being killed, well, I'm actually happy about that because without the permadeath element this wouldn't have been nearly as exciting. The emotions you get when you barely survive doing something risky, or die is what really makes it enjoyable. If I hadn't been killed I might have quit the game because nothing exciting happens. Now i actually want to start over and keep playing even more than before. Thanks Chief! :)
P.S. If you were inspired by this story feel free to donate and help us get back on our feet :roll: :lol:
Ev1lking

Postby RonPaulFTW » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Ev1lking wrote::) The reason we started playing on this server was because of The Tribe. The idea of few people being able to run a server and do things like this seemed very awesome to us. Already made a new character and started over :). As for being killed, well, I'm actually happy about that because without the permadeath element this wouldn't have been nearly as exciting. The emotions you get when you barely survive doing something risky, or die is what really makes it enjoyable. If I hadn't been killed I might have quit the game because nothing exciting happens. Now i actually want to start over and keep playing even more than before. Thanks Chief! :)
P.S. If you were inspired by this story feel free to donate and help us get back on our feet :roll: :lol:

I'd join the server to help in this worthy endeavor. You need someone to man the ore smelter!
RonPaulFTW

Postby Angel_of_Death » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Ev1lking wrote::) The reason we started playing on this server was because of The Tribe. The idea of few people being able to run a server and do things like this seemed very awesome to us. Already made a new character and started over :). As for being killed, well, I'm actually happy about that because without the permadeath element this wouldn't have been nearly as exciting. The emotions you get when you barely survive doing something risky, or die is what really makes it enjoyable. If I hadn't been killed I might have quit the game because nothing exciting happens. Now i actually want to start over and keep playing even more than before. Thanks Chief! :)

+1
Angel_of_Death

Postby Kandarim » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:08 am

This deserves a thumbs up for your attitude!
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Rydersowl » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:12 am

Pretty sure if you asked even Chief might give you the means to get a running start just for how positive your additude has been. I know I would.
Rydersowl

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:11 am

I gave the admiral's uniform from the one I liked the least to my favorite of the 4 :).

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Next

Return to House of Burgesses