OMEGA must fall

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: OMEGA must fall

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:20 am

Darwoth, my hero! Thank you man. I love your style! :roll: ¦] ¦] by the way sinnermann must be a noob right now because i killed him and he is now happy in his hell.
mosyo_meurseult

Postby Binks » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:39 pm

DarkNacht wrote:
Greb wrote:Stop it Darwoth, you are destroying the game!! Let them newbies have an extra day :( ¦]

From this day forth on Jamestown every Friday is a now a day to remember and to honor Darwoth. Darwoth is the sole reason Jamestown is what it is today...... He strived to make Jamestown the server it is today. He wanted to make it a land of peace. That is the current state of our server. We finally achieved what he worked so hard for. We finally did it. And thus The Day of Darwoth is here. On every Friday we will go forth and slaughter all noob raiders, we will track them to their unprepared bases, murder them, and mock them for their foolishness. When they abandon their homesteads and hide in town for protection, we will summon kill them and laugh even harder. No noob raider will be safe on Darwoth's Day.

Binks

Postby AmmaBoss » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:20 pm

mosyo_meurseult wrote:LoL I know this idiot team. Niko has 120-130 biles. Another guy( brother of ammaboss) with stolen admiral uniform and pumpkin mask has 50 biles lol they are nothing as a single man. They have 200 or less humors in total humors. Ammaboss can't hit a man who is his beside evenn. Niko is suck at pvp. I guess i made a few idiots popular. So sad.

If i only had 50 bile why didn't you fight me XD. My bro and I had admiral coat which niko slotted for us the coat were perfect no broken slot only thing missing was a deco lace.
I would walk by your base and kill you now but i don't want to leave scent since my base is very unprotected and it would be easy for someone to summon kill me. So please stop posting on this thread and if you continue i can assure you it will lead to your death sooner or later.
AmmaBoss

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Look at mask of idiot James LoL he still works with noobs.

http://plymouth.seatribe.se/mt/ss/87d37 ... 2e07b74912
mosyo_meurseult

Postby Judaism » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:04 pm

AmmaBoss wrote:
mosyo_meurseult wrote:LoL I know this idiot team. Niko has 120-130 biles. Another guy( brother of ammaboss) with stolen admiral uniform and pumpkin mask has 50 biles lol they are nothing as a single man. They have 200 or less humors in total humors. Ammaboss can't hit a man who is his beside evenn. Niko is suck at pvp. I guess i made a few idiots popular. So sad.

If i only had 50 bile why didn't you fight me XD. My bro and I had admiral coat which niko slotted for us the coat were perfect no broken slot only thing missing was a deco lace.
I would walk by your base and kill you now but i don't want to leave scent since my base is very unprotected and it would be easy for someone to summon kill me. So please stop posting on this thread and if you continue i can assure you it will lead to your death sooner or later.

Prove it he's wrong ?

Talking about 1 piece of gear, and calling it ''perfect'' but the only thing missed is a lace.

I've got the perfect lottery numbers except the last number :lol:
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby DarkNacht » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Judaism wrote:
AmmaBoss wrote:

Prove it he's wrong ?

Talking about 1 piece of gear, and calling it ''perfect'' but the only thing missed is a lace.

To be fair most lotteries, at least the ones I have seen, still pay out a large sum of money for getting all but the last number. Its not perfect but I would take it.
DarkNacht

Postby AmmaBoss » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Judaism wrote:
AmmaBoss wrote:If i only had 50 bile why didn't you fight me XD. My bro and I had admiral coat which niko slotted for us the coat were perfect no broken slot only thing missing was a deco lace.

Prove it he's wrong ?

LOL well it was almost perfect.
AmmaBoss

Postby ZtyX » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 pm

AmmaBoss wrote:If i only had 50 bile why didn't you fight me XD. My bro and I had admiral coat which niko slotted for us the coat were perfect no broken slot only thing missing was a deco lace.

Didn't you and 3 others get killed a few days ago by Darwoth?
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby AmmaBoss » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:30 pm

ZtyX wrote:

Didn't you get killed a few days ago by Darwoth?

yes yes i did 8-)
AmmaBoss

Postby ZtyX » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Then you are very fast at leveling a new character .
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses