Forging a Legacy from Lime

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Forging a Legacy from Lime

Postby RuneNL » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:21 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
JeffGV wrote:I wonder why i'm even wasting my time.

I wonder to. Please quit and GTFO. The game is obviously too hard and too complicated for you. Even with the Tribe handing out legacy items that balance the entire server for those who wish to put in the work.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Chief officially trying to strengthen Plymouth and weaken Jamestown in fear of cross server implementation. ¦]
RuneNL

Postby L33LEE » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:00 pm

I remember i first ate purity food when i had 80+ all biles. (I know of people who grinded to 140's with 0% foods on THE OLD SYSTEM)
I remember using only 30%~ stuff into the 200's in all biles.

I know with the new system, you can easily get to 150~200 biles with 0% purity foods.

People complaining about these "200+" bile titans, are nothing but lazy noobs who would never own a titan character, even if given 100% seeds and 100% humus, 100% wood, They still would not produce a titan character.

Why? Because they are lazy noobs who do not know how to play.

With the new system with 0~20% foods, you can easy make a character into the 300's, so people who are still complaining will NEVER UNDERSTAND the system or how things work, all they do is complain, insist they still DO NOT PLAY THE GAME, then complain about broken mechanics which do not even exist, then they complain more.
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby darnokpl » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:03 pm

L33LEE wrote:People complaining about these "200+" bile titans, are nothing but lazy noobs who would never own a titan character, even if given 100% seeds and 100% humus, 100% wood, They still would not produce a titan character.

With the new system with 0~20% foods, you can easy make a character into the 300's, so people who are still complaining will NEVER UNDERSTAND the system or how things work, all they do is complain, insist they still DO NOT PLAY THE GAME, then complain about broken mechanics which do not even exist, then they complain more.

Yes you are right you can get high stats if you spend many hours pushing same buttons many many times, problem is that most of RL jobs got less complicated and more fun every day tasks than grinding up biles in salem.
You shouldn't blame people that they are not dedicated enough to get high stats in game where 95% people is crying about it.

Players are doing fun stuff and game allows them to have feeling of freedom, so they are using it to do what they like, why in game where you should have a choice how to develop your towns YOU MUST grind fighter characters (not only one but few) or die?
There is no other way to keep playing in salem, YOU MUST build tons of braziers, get high biles and fight, nice crafting mmo :)
darnokpl

Postby Rydersowl » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm sorry what 95% are you talking about? Seems to me the overwhelming sentiment is more in line with what LeeLee said. I'm never going to say sux2suk l2p but at the same time this game is a grind and designed as such. You either need to do the work, take advantage of genuine generosity like this post is suggesting (it's a trade but BOTH parties win), or play another game. Beating the same dead "omg purity mechanics" horse is a tired argument. I think it's safe to say the devs had heard it. The system is what it is right now so those three options are the choices to be pursued.
Rydersowl

Postby Redemption » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:15 pm

L33LEE wrote:I remember i first ate purity food when i had 80+ all biles. (I know of people who grinded to 140's with 0% foods on THE OLD SYSTEM)
I remember using only 30%~ stuff into the 200's in all biles.

I know with the new system, you can easily get to 150~200 biles with 0% purity foods.

People complaining about these "200+" bile titans, are nothing but lazy noobs who would never own a titan character, even if given 100% seeds and 100% humus, 100% wood, They still would not produce a titan character.

The overwhelming sentiment is not behind these statements. First it goes from 80 + biles to 200, then in the last statement 300. Which is it? I call *****. Once you get to around 100, you will not be leveling up the biles on 0% purity food unless you want to cook 8 chests full and have to eat 4 chests per point lvl. That is when I had to start looking for/buying up and or growing purity items to grind. Nobody has the time or resources to sit around wasting multiple chests on food that you may or may not get a bile point for. And yes there have been to many times It turned out to be a situation's where I did not get even one point lvl to my bile. The post contradicts itself with every sentence.

To address the "lazy noobs" statement. Between the lack of a comprehendable game guide, a broken and imbalanced system in place, bugs galore that have not been fixed, and the abusive attitudes and responses of so many on the game forums. It is a wonder anyone figures out how to play this game. it is learn the hard way for most, if you are not fortunate enough to be taken under someone's wing for some mentorship. None of which has anything to do with being lazy.

Rumor has it that Jorb plans on making gluttony system even harder. That he thinks that it is more fun to us, the harder these things are. Good luck with that.
Redemption

Postby Mushibag » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 am

Redemption wrote: Nobody has the time or resources to sit around wasting multiple chests on food that you may or may not get a bile point for. And yes there have been to many times It turned out to be a situation's where I did not get even one point lvl to my bile.

lrn2glutton

n00b!
Mushibag

Postby TeckXKnight » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Thread pruned on request for offtopic chatter. =)
TeckXKnight

Postby JeffGV » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Dallane wrote:
JeffGV wrote:Basically, i spend time argumenting the problems and the reply i get back is a "learn to play" that doesn't even address the issue.
I wonder why i'm even wasting my time.
Oh well, keep the game flawed as it is if you're so happy about it. Don't whine when it will die later on - because no one will play such an unbalanced mess.

Maybe you should learn the game mechanics before making wild ass claims? I haven't played for months and know more then you.

>implying people play salem now.

Maybe you should learn to read instead of spouting idiocies along with your pal jwhitehorn. Cause the only mechanic i've talked about is purity itself, and in general terms - as is, a mathematical function.
But what should i expect from people who talk about balancing a game by spreading other unbalanced items that shouldn't exist with the current mechanics to begin with?
People here don't care about balance at all. You just want to maintain the status quo until the game dies.
And then there are people like L33LEE who can't even comprehend that while it is true that raising a char with the new mechanics is easier...those some mechanics can be used with the old high purity ingredients as well - probably in possession of those same titans - to make foods that, again, shouldn't be able to be produced with the current mechanics to begin with.
But nah, let's just spout sentences about noobs.

Really, what an userbase of entitled idiots. No wonder that the game is dying, who would even play with such people...
JeffGV

Postby Nimmeth » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:13 pm

wait,
Dallane don't belong to us,
we have no idea how to return him to HnH and make him stay there ¦]
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Mushibag » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:47 pm

JeffGV wrote:Maybe you should learn to read instead of spouting idiocies along with your pal jwhitehorn. Cause the only mechanic i've talked about is purity itself, and in general terms - as is, a mathematical function.
But what should i expect from people who talk about balancing a game by spreading other unbalanced items that shouldn't exist with the current mechanics to begin with?
People here don't care about balance at all. You just want to maintain the status quo until the game dies.
And then there are people like L33LEE who can't even comprehend that while it is true that raising a char with the new mechanics is easier...those some mechanics can be used with the old high purity ingredients as well - probably in possession of those same titans - to make foods that, again, shouldn't be able to be produced with the current mechanics to begin with.
But nah, let's just spout sentences about noobs.

Really, what an userbase of entitled idiots. No wonder that the game is dying, who would even play with such people...

QQ moar. I think you're forgetting that Salem is still in Beta. Obviously, when big changes are made, and there is no server wipe, there will be lingering elements of the old system. Derp.

Instead of crying about it, why don't you just go dig some lime, and profit from the ***** food stamp program?
Mushibag

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses