Forging a Legacy from Lime

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Forging a Legacy from Lime

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:42 am

Greetings Filthy Squatters of Salem,
As the debate over Legacy product continues the Tribe has sat by and watched as the fine people of our lands tear themselves apart. The Pro-Legacy'ers continue to argue with great tenacity that each Legacy is sacred and no Legacy items should be terminated before they have a chance at one day reaching a field. Meanwhile, the Pro-Wipers argue for Choice, that it is not the fault of the noob that he is born into a Salem where he has no choice to plant with regular or legacy humus. While both side has merits to their arguments the Tribe has decided that enough is enough and once again we shall save Salem from yet another civil war by creating a program to end this discussion once and for all. As with any government, entitlements were an inevitability. As such, we will now be implementing a Legacy Food Stamp program for those in our society who are less-fortunate. The Key to getting your hands on some Legacy Foods? Why nothing other than fully renewable, currently available, LIME.

How the Program Works:
Legacy Food Items (60-80% Quality) will be distributed to players of Plymouth in exchange for LIME in the following quantities :

*12 Pieces of Tier 1 Foods Per 80 Lime Boulders of lime
*10 Pieces of Tier 2 Foods per 80 Lime Boulders of lime
*8 Pieces of Tier 3 Foods per 80 Lime Boulders of lime

Its really that simple. You arrange to port back 16 Crushers full of lime to the Tribe and we trade you TOP SHELF crops made from 90% humus & 90% Seeds. THE EXACT SAME PRODUCT that we use. THE EXACT SAME PRODUCT that players complained is unobtainable is now available to every Treaty Payer on Plymouth for as long as our Legacy Humus/Seed storages last.

What Legacy Product Looks Like:
If you are first starting out then you will want to cut your foods up and simply use the leaf or pumpkin flesh to advance your character. This is good because Heads of Cabbage and Pumpkins will split into (6). Meaning you will actually be getting:

*72 Pieces of Tier 1 Foods
*60 Pieces of Tier 2 Foods
*48 Pieces of Tier 3 Foods

For BLOOD you will most likely want to order (60) of these:

For Phlegm you will most likely want to order (48) of these:

For Yellow Bile you will most likely want to order (72) of these (mercury):

For Black Bile you will most likely want to order (72) of these (Sulphur):

How High can I get with Leaves or Pumpkin Flesh
Luckily the items eat quickly. You can eat about (10) of them before it becomes counter-productive (using one food to reset invariance). Now factor in the 20% lost during the gluttony system while you spam foods. That means 37 Points * 10 = 370 Points. 370 Points * 80% = 296.

With a large quantity of just these foods it is reasonable to take a character to 250-300 Humours.

What if I want to get higher? Is that the best I can do?
Absolutely not. Take a look at some of this product.

The Tribe has foods that give approx ~300-400 PER food in most biles. Even if you ate just (4) of those foods that would be 1200 points and approx 1,000 to all humours once yoou factor in the invariance. Basically, the sky is the limit. All YOU need to do is have the dedication to dig the lime so that we can place them on our already growing fields and share the output with you.

Do I have to wait for your Fields to grow to get my order?
Most likely not. The Tribe keeps a healthy surplus of all foods so unless you plan on delivering several thousand lime at once we will most likely be able to fill all orders right on the spot. If you have a unique order (like Mercury Green Cabbage) or something silly like that then we might have to grow it for you first. However, we have 90% humus and seeds of almost all types so you should be able to get 60-80% product of just about anything in the game.

So there you have it folks. The opportunity for EVERYBODY to use the legacy system. No longer shall the Tribe be "overpowered" as our Humus is now your humus. Our seeds are now your seeds. Just as I whispered in The Greater Spirits' ear last night.... We are finally one. May your Lime pits dig deep, and your shovels stay sturdy.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Re: Forging a Legacy from Lime

Postby apeshit » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:51 am

Not a bad deal for those who sit on a limepit. Lets get those LimeBots going!
apeshit

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:53 am

***** wrote:Not a bad deal for those who sit on a limepit. Lets get those LimeBots going!

Even if you don't have one nearby I would encourage players to go out and find one. You can go through about 80 boulders and hour, maybe 2 if your watching youtube at the same time. So for an 8 hour investment you can trade the Tribe enough Lime to take a character to 50 to all humours. I'm not sure how many opportunities Salem has out there for newer players to get 50 to all humours in a single day on their own merits.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Claeyt » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:16 am

Why are you wasting legacy hummus on tier one fields? :?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:23 am

Claeyt wrote:Why are you wasting legacy hummus on tier one fields? :?

Aspens are technically tier 1.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby RuneNL » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:24 am

Very good deal Chief,

however I assume this only applies to the good treaty payers of Plymouth?
RuneNL

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:26 am

RuneNL wrote:Very good deal Chief,

however I assume this only applies to the good treaty payers of Plymouth?

You are correct. Although we are debating if we should open it up to Roanoke citizens who hate Claeyt and Jamestown Citizens who oppose Darwoths Slaughter-Town.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby RuneNL » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:36 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
You are correct. Although we are debating if we should open it up to Roanoke citizens who hate Claeyt and Jamestown Citizens who oppose Darwoths Slaughter-Town.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Aww, I guess there is no point in loading up my very first character :cry:
RuneNL

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:05 am

RuneNL wrote:Aww, I guess there is no point in loading up my very first character :cry:

And why is that?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby RuneNL » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:03 am

jwhitehorn wrote:And why is that?

This

jwhitehorn wrote:... and Jamestown Citizens who oppose Darwoths Slaughter-Town.

I support, in person.

Anyway, enough derail!!!

OT: Beautiful idea! Nicest thing he has done since murdering Colesie!
RuneNL

Next

Return to House of Burgesses