Newbies Burgesses startup please?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Newbies Burgesses startup please?

Postby drmex » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:50 pm

DarkNacht wrote:On Plymouth and Roanoke the controlling factions love to ***** with and killing noobs for fun and sport.
On Jamestown Darwoth does the same but he is only one person and he usually is more straight forward about it. Also good defenses are typically enough to keep anyone on Jamestown from raiding you.

Agreed.
drmex

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:21 pm

alloin wrote:Plymouth = Chief & Treaty
Roanoke = Candy Gang & Fun (despite some topics, we don't kill innocents)
Jamestown = Darwoth

So yea, go to Roanoke, most populated & fun server (& pretty safe)

What? Has the noob hunt stopped? When did this happen?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Nimmeth wrote:i can vouch for Plymouth and Roanoke, for being friendly and helpful as long as you play by the server rules :)
Disregard any trolling attempts to tell you otherwise, there will always be some that can't play along :)

I really can't recommend Roanoke at the moment. There's a massive noob hunt going on. Jamestown is probably the safest server at the moment.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Rydersowl » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Did you really have to post about that twice? ***** Claeyt this is why I am supporting anything they do to get you to chill.
Rydersowl

Postby for » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Claeyt wrote:I really can't recommend Roanoke at the moment. There's a massive noob hunt going on. Jamestown is probably the safest server at the moment.

I agree, if you don't go around commiting crimes and have a basic defense, Jamestown is pretty safe. Darwoth only goes after high value targets and petty criminals. There is no other worthwile force on the server.
I mean the most talked about "gang" are the pirates, which are some low level guys who killed some other low level delinquents.
Proud Jamestownian trader! FoR all your basic needs visit
Fyne ol' Retail
for

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Rydersowl wrote:Did you really have to post about that twice? ***** Claeyt this is why I am supporting anything they do to get you to chill.

I was quoting 2 different people. I've been told it's confusing if I throw all their quotes in together.

Claeyt

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Rydersowl wrote:Did you really have to post about that twice? ***** Claeyt this is why I am supporting anything they do to get you to chill.

I was quoting 2 different people. I've been told it's confusing if I throw all their quotes in together.

Just another example of how forum posting is beyond your IQ.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby DarkNacht » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:52 pm

for wrote:
Claeyt wrote:I really can't recommend Roanoke at the moment. There's a massive noob hunt going on. Jamestown is probably the safest server at the moment.

I agree, if you don't go around commiting crimes and have a basic defense, Jamestown is pretty safe. Darwoth only goes after high value targets and petty criminals. There is no other worthwile force on the server.
I mean the most talked about "gang" are the pirates, which are some low level guys who killed some other low level delinquents.

There are also some small groups and alliances that enforce there own local laws but it is typically nothing more than no raiding among members or within a certain area and they rarely collect taxes unless you live in one of their towns.
Some areas of Jamestown are so safe that I have found abandoned unraided bases full of 10-20% humus, tiered fields, dried boards and hides out in the open, cupboards full of bear meat and chests full of 5-19% Iron, but they have no braziers and no active claim, I even found one with no locks on any of its gates.
DarkNacht

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:28 am

Jamestown is a safe and funny server which you should play. Let's see others:

Playmouth? i don't think so. As soon as you get a claim and settle somewhere, members of MM tribe or one of their spies will report Tribe and u will pay them and when you become a strong player they down on your neck!

Renaoke? It's some complicated. Most powerful gang of Renaoke was taken down by chief and a few ratters helped Chief. You can play there but i don't think it would proceed for a long time. Eventually you will find a drama.

Jamestown? Yeah it's better than others. Create a base far from boston, get braizer forging skill and make 20 braizers and after that enjoy!
mosyo_meurseult

Postby Sollar » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:02 am

CandyGang take over was a hoax on Roanoke. And it was awesome. It had everything - drama, humor, anger, surprise and a lot of trolling, and of course the happy ending. I strongly recommend Roanoke, as people around here advertise Plymouth only for you to become another paying customer to the tribe. Even as we speak, Roanoke has more players on-line than both other servers, so on Roanoke is most likely to find friends, people to trade with or an accepting town.

Either your choice, have fun in the game and try to make the most of it.
Sollar

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses