[Roanoke] Day of Grandmothers

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [Roanoke] Day of Grandmothers

Postby Stormie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:14 pm

alloin wrote:
Darwoth wrote:guess you retards

Guess YOU retard !!! get your facts straight Pink Panther !

RIP Greb, haven't seen him in a long time, and guess it's my fault one of his characters died today... (left scents to save me from darwoth's candlelight dinner)
Apparently darwoth tries scents everyday??, so Greb was unable to move to a new place (since Binks destroyed his leanto at Candy Island)

Greb was our master-spy, hence the keys to some places ;-) I have those keys too !

Wild guess is that this character had 350-400 humours, but that's only a minor loss.

Glad when we died with 200 humors you called it a major and sever loss.. But dying with 350-400 is minor? ***** NO! Keep some kind of chart to a major and minor loss.. If 400 is minor then my 200 was nothing..To bad you tried to make it sound big when it wasnt..
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby alloin » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Stormie wrote:Glad when we died with 200 humors you called it a major and sever loss.. But dying with 350-400 is minor? ***** NO! Keep some kind of chart to a major and minor loss.. If 400 is minor then my 200 was nothing..To bad you tried to make it sound big when it wasnt..

Major for you, minor for us.

But now 350-400 should be very easy to get for you with martinuzz' base. (unless you're the lazy type)
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Stormie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:58 pm

alloin wrote:
Stormie wrote:Glad when we died with 200 humors you called it a major and sever loss.. But dying with 350-400 is minor? ***** NO! Keep some kind of chart to a major and minor loss.. If 400 is minor then my 200 was nothing..To bad you tried to make it sound big when it wasnt..

But now 350-400 should be very easy to get for you with martinuzz' base. (unless you're the lazy type)

200 wasnt major for us, 400 isnt hard for us.. Hell id imagine we could get 4-6 characters 500+ easily now with no trouble.. We can get unlimited characters to 300 now with just the purity boards and 15-18% humus..

Hell I am even smart enough to cut every tree Martin had and vault all the boards of all alchemy types so if you do find us, and destroy the bins and worms, its np to build it again.. over 1000 purity boards, and over 150 sapplings should prove worth while.
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby alloin » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Stormie wrote:
alloin wrote:

200 wasnt major for us, 400 isnt hard for us.. Hell id imagine we could get 4-6 characters 500+ easily now with no trouble.. We can get unlimited characters to 300 now with just the purity boards and 15-18% humus..

Hell I am even smart enough to cut every tree Martin had and vault all the boards of all alchemy types so if you do find us, and destroy the bins and worms, its np to build it again.. over 1000 purity boards, and over 150 sapplings should prove worth while.

sure starmie

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Greb » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Ah i actually bothered to log in, one of my fighters was indeed killed, ty binks and wishy, what a great bunch of champs. Teamwork and loyality at it's best.
Greb

Postby Greb » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Oh and key names were randomly chosen, they i didnt even have access to places they were called for.
Ps. Good luck fighting Candy Gang, theres pretty much just binks left who actually plays:) Greb out.
Greb

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Greb wrote:Oh and key names were randomly chosen, they i didnt even have access to places they were called for.
Ps. Good luck fighting Candy Gang, theres pretty much just binks left who actually plays:) Greb out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

The Tribe will still be here long after every squatter has quit.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Stormie » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:48 am

Greb wrote:Oh and key names were randomly chosen, they i didnt even have access to places they were called for.

Were not fighting anyone or wanting to fight anyone...Where or who came up with this idea? Were not some Russian drop out's. Just another group of people who play. We no more want to take out the Gang as I imagine they play or care.
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby alloin » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Stormie wrote:

Were not fighting anyone or wanting to fight anyone...Where or who came up with this idea? Were not some Russian drop out's. Just another group of people who play. We no more want to take out the Gang as I imagine they play or care.

Someone translate this plz !

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Cheena » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:05 pm

alloin wrote:
Stormie wrote:

Someone translate this plz !

"Leave us alone."
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses