[Roanoke] Day of Grandmothers

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [Roanoke] Day of Grandmothers

Postby colesie » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Claeyt wrote:
alloin wrote:
Claeyt wrote:HnH just had an influx of characters off of that big game review and some of them may end up here.

You can see the bump on the 12th of a couple of hundred people. They've had massive lag the last 2 days.

We have not had "massive lag". You talk out of your ass far too much. "10% of players use the forums". Where is your proof on that number?

MycroSparks wrote:...he wanted me dead cause of his bloodthirst.

So you get it then? It only took 30+ pages?
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby MycroSparks » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:15 pm

colesie wrote:

It's not about me getting it, I knew it from the moment you killed me you were a bastard, I just tried showing other people who you were and to warn them to keep away :D ... But you know, then your entire group of "lovely" people showed up and decided that we should praise the bloodlust! All hail our lord and savior, Death!
MycroSparks

Postby Ass_Kraken » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:19 pm

MycroSparks wrote:All hail our lord and savior, Death!

Heil Heil Heil _o/_o/_o/

colesie wrote:You talk out of your ass far too much. "10% of players use the forums". Where is your proof on that number?

He's the noob king, he knows all.
Ass_Kraken

Postby colesie » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:19 pm

MycroSparks wrote:
colesie wrote:

It's not about me getting it, I knew it from the moment you killed me you were a bastard, I just tried showing other people who you were and to warn them to keep away :D ... But you know, then your entire group of "lovely" people showed up and decided that we should praise the bloodlust! All hail our lord and savior, Death!

Heil!
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Binks » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Claeyt wrote:26

....as in 26 pages of this thread, WoW.

I nominate this for 'Thread of the Month'.

I knew we could do it guys. Looks like we are Thread of the Month.
Binks

Postby ZtyX » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:00 pm

I find it ironic that YGM fought to make Roanoke a place of peace and law, yet the Candy Gang set up a rule about not wearing masks basically resulting in people getting killed. Have you bothered to ask YGM if death & mayhem upon newbs is something he wants people to remember him by on his memorial day?
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Binks » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:25 pm

ZtyX wrote:I find it ironic that YGM fought to make Roanoke a place of peace and law, yet the Candy Gang set up a rule about not wearing masks basically resulting in people getting killed. Have you bothered to ask YGM if death & mayhem upon newbs is something he wants people to remember him by on his memorial day?

ChiefYourgrandmother, has never been more proud of us.
Binks

Postby Rydersowl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:31 pm

ZtyX wrote:I find it ironic that YGM fought to make Roanoke a place of peace and law, yet the Candy Gang set up a rule about not wearing masks basically resulting in people getting killed. Have you bothered to ask YGM if death & mayhem upon newbs is something he wants people to remember him by on his memorial day?

You're not contributing anything new to the discussion. Claeyt has already said this 5 times and Mycrosparks keeps muttering it in the 3 occasions he has returned from his self imposed exile from the conversation, and I think all of the Candy Gang has given the same unified answer at this point. No sense beating a dead horse.

The rest of the thread should be in anticipation of the next YGM day in my opinion, regardless of what your stance will be on it's celebration.
Rydersowl

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:34 pm

I for one cannot wait until next sunday. Its going to be GREAT!

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Rydersowl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:41 pm

I for one have already called out of work and spawned my Ronoake alt. I'm going to suggest a new event in town called "Pin the tail on the 99.9% Chance of Staxjax alt"

This alt can also be used as a tunnel rat for future mine exploration since the trustworthiness of mines is now in question.
Rydersowl

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses