MM Tribe Shuts Down Infamous Scam Ring

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: MM Tribe Shuts Down Infamous Scam Ring

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:27 am

Avarice wrote:
staxjax wrote:blabbering about a game he no longer plays

You should change your name to Slowjax.

+1 for funny stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dlaem wrote:Claety likes to make alts and talk to people to make salem look like new people are joining.

Nope, met 2 people less than 3 days old today and brought them to our town for brand new people. Here's our recruitment thread on joining
The Land of the Swamp Folk

Even you're welcome there Dlaem.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:36 am

The Land of the Swamp Folk is a blight upon the lands of Salem and I will burn it to the ground upon cross-server mergers.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby jjplay175 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:46 am

jwhitehorn wrote:The Land of the Swamp Folk is a blight upon the lands of Salem and I will burn it to the ground upon cross-server mergers.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

merging some servers would be nice but chaotic :l i hope it's some time before they think about that, have a feeling my poor place will get burnt ;L

Ps: why would u want to burn down an innocent village that's only goal is to help new players? O.o
jjplay175

Postby Dallane » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:44 am

jjplay175 wrote:
jwhitehorn wrote:The Land of the Swamp Folk is a blight upon the lands of Salem and I will burn it to the ground upon cross-server mergers.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

merging some servers would be nice but chaotic :l i hope it's some time before they think about that, have a feeling my poor place will get burnt ;L

Ps: why would u want to burn down an innocent village that's only goal is to help new players? O.o

Its going to be a long time but its really needed since there are under 100 people playing across 3 servers atm.

Because its fun and they have it coming.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jjplay175 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:41 pm

*Going to make a new thread*

My post ended up pretty long :P
jjplay175

Postby ZtyX » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:57 pm

I disagree with you, Jiplay. Salem has an extraordinary crafting and base building system. Also, the anti-PK by the The Tribe and others is a planned part of the game. Salem gives players and factions the freedom to choose their path. When this game is out of beta it will be played by overall more people and that will make politics more dynamic. Finally, about servers, I think the overall amount of players in Salem is greater with multiple servers because the player retention rate is greater. It also makes things more interesting because each server has a different map, different people and different politics. Multiple servers is a good thing.
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Dallane » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:55 pm

ZtyX wrote:I disagree with you, Jiplay. Salem has an extraordinary crafting and base building system. Also, the anti-PK by the The Tribe and others is a planned part of the game. Salem gives players and factions the freedom to choose their path. When this game is out of beta it will be played by overall more people and that will make politics more dynamic. Finally, about servers, I think the overall amount of players in Salem is greater with multiple servers because the player retention rate is greater. It also makes things more interesting because each server has a different map, different people and different politics. Multiple servers is a good thing.

you are clueless in every aspect of this game.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:03 am

For those who didn't know after Procne abandoned the Crime Sector of scamming he enlisted the help of a man named Nektaris to pick up where he left off. For weeks/months Nek scammed citizens of Plymouth. Even though some of them had it coming (Glennfinnan) the heir of Procne needed to be slain. And so he was.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Glennfinnan » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:46 pm

jwhitehorn wrote: For weeks/months Nek scammed citizens of Plymouth.

Sweet justice.
Glennfinnan

Postby Mushibag » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Glennfinnan wrote:Sweet justice.

Glennfinnan confirmed MM Tribe sockpuppet. ^Proof. Ban Pl0x.
Mushibag

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses