MM Tribe Shuts Down Infamous Scam Ring

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

MM Tribe Shuts Down Infamous Scam Ring

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:29 am

Greetings Filthy Squatters of Salem!
It is I! Agent PeePooKaka of America's Finest Law Enforcement. The Consumer Protection Agency.

For those of you who don't remember there was an elaborate Scam Ring that was being run in the month of January. The KingPin. A notorious criminal who went by the name of Procne.

The Tribe was busy with other matters of Justice so we were unable to pin down this slippery weasel and as a result we estimate that approx. 100,000 silver was laundered through his stall. Most of this silver from unsuspecting victims who bought into the legitimacy of his supposed Boston Harbor Trading Company, which was nothing more than a front for his criminal activity.

Over the months as The Tribe continued to make progress and eliminate crimes such as Larceny, Murder, and Waste from our server we never did forget about the unspoken crimes that were taking place in the back-alleys of Boston. Our surveillance teams continued to catch him on multiple acts of 1st degree douchebaggery to the general public.

We were waiting for him to slip up and do something that we could really stick him with. We patiently waited and then one night we hit the jackpot.....

BUSTED! Caught red-handed dealing Snuff to a Minor in the back-alleys of Boston. Even the silver-tongued devil himself wouldnt' be able to talk his way out of this one. The case was swift and the punishment was fitting. By the power vested in me by the Consumer Protection Agency the MM Tribe officially seized his most prized possession.... His Stall.

And so from now until the end of days the Evil Laundering Criminal outfit of the Boston Harbor Trading company shall scam the people of Salem no longer. Let the people rejoice!

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Re: MM Tribe Shuts Down Infamous Scam Ring

Postby Binks » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:19 am

I just wanna say the Tribe is amazing and Plymouth should be happy to have them protecting and defending their server.

I applaud you

Binks

Postby Claeyt » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:34 am

That'd be an awesome stall buy if all that stuff was on it at the time it went down.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:35 am

Claeyt wrote:That'd be an awesome stall buy if all that stuff was on it at the time it went down.

I know. (4) Earthworms almost made me mess my pants.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Rydersowl » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 am

I for one am just happy to see one less empty stand.
Rydersowl

Postby Droj » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:38 am

very entertaining.
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby Greb » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:56 am

lol
Greb

Postby Claeyt » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:05 pm

How are those merch purses going for 299, I haven't seen one of those in a stall forever. Also the necklace. We've never had one for sale here. Either Roanoker's are too cheap to buy one, or nobody raids anybody rich. All that stuff is kill lewt.

Or is that stuff you put into it? :D
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby belgear » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:26 pm

I want them to add in Royal Purses
To hold even more money...
belgear
Customer

Postby alloin » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Claeyt wrote:How are those merch purses going for 299, I haven't seen one of those in a stall forever. Also the necklace. We've never had one for sale here. Either Roanoker's are too cheap to buy one, or nobody raids anybody rich. All that stuff is kill lewt.

Or is that stuff you put into it? :D

We keep our purses because we have too much silver

+ We didnt had the chance to buy 100 necklaces at this ridiculous price (before jorbtar changed it to 10k):
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses