(JAMESTOWN) Captain James must die!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

(JAMESTOWN) Captain James must die!

Postby whitepoint » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Hello nice players of salem

i will tell you an old story. when i was a child i tried to raid a man's base who called as captain james. i didn't know the baes which is his own base. a few noob who look pirate come to me and tried to hit me and i teleported. I was alone and cold. I'm scared and destroyed my leanto suddenly. when i was in jamestown he or his men killed me coarsely. i was burn again and started to wait for fight! I said myself i will never give up to kick ******* captain's ass! soon i and my friends will create a Turkish group in the game. Firstly we will kill all of this ******* pirates. we just need time to ***** all of them. Because the revenge is a food which eaten as cold!!!
whitepoint

Re: (JAMESTOWN) Captain James must die!

Postby staxjax » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Or you could just do absolutely nothing, and they will get what is coming to them. I think its safe to say that darwoth will get to them before you do.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby whitepoint » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:14 pm

staxjax wrote:Or you could just do absolutely nothing, and they will get what is coming to them. I think its safe to say that darwoth will get to them before you do.

i don't think so, dude.
whitepoint

Postby staxjax » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Although I dislike that illiterate group of pirates, I am starting to dislike your illiterate group of nublets even more. I think it will be hilarious when you and your group of turkey poults end up getting killed by the pirates again.

staxjax

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:24 pm

whitepoint wrote: Because the revenge is a food which eaten as cold!!!

Darwoth

Postby whitepoint » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:30 pm

staxjax wrote:Although I dislike that illiterate group of pirates, I am starting to dislike your illiterate group of nublets even more. I think it will be hilarious when you and your group of turkey poults end up getting killed by the pirates again.

we'll see...
whitepoint

Postby staxjax » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:30 pm

staxjax

Postby whitepoint » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:35 pm

staxjax wrote:

did u know u are a good asslicker before? i dont care u like us or not. do you think u are a clever guy?
whitepoint

Postby staxjax » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:42 pm

Yes, I do think I'm clever and I think you are a retard and should quit posting stupid ***** threads about nothing happening.

You are butthurt that you died to pirate douchebags and I get that. But, don't you think one thread with no content is enough? Nope, you go and make another thread that hurts my ***** eyes just from trying to read what you wrote. You make hollow threats that will never be carried out. You and your group of turkey poults are even more noobish than the pirate people, and nublet wars are retarded. You should work on learning how to play the game before you get mad and swear revenge, and by the time you do get to the point where you are able to exact revenge there will be no revenge to be had...because the pirate people will already have quit playing Slaem. You won't last in Salem, and neither will the pirate people.

staxjax

Postby Procne » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:55 pm

I don't understand. Why people keep making threads like this? Can't you just do what you have to do and THEN brag?
Procne

Next

Return to House of Burgesses