Darwoth you stupid or funny man?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Darwoth you stupid or funny man?

Postby darnokpl » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Procne wrote:Woohoo, Darwoth made a small mistake, so everyone can now come and laugh at him and call him names.

Now seriously. Will we finally get some pics of his base being raided and him being killed, or at least story of someone giving actual fight?

If anyone have a free fighter character on JT, got his scents or is being raided he may give me this char and I can play with Darwoth for while :)
darnokpl

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Sinnerman wrote:

I only have few questions for you.
1. Why did you firstly destroyed the fields near pirates claim and after that placed your V-claim to cover our one? Maybe this is a strategic step? :D

2. Why you build this p-claim and why did you place so many flags there?

this is actually hilarious, had no idea it was the pirate tards :lol:

i destroyed the fields while a second character was transferring materials for flags, no reason other than trying incite a rage comment from whoever was standing there. other than that i always destroy tiered fields and braziers i come across at abandoned bases, each time i dont newbs have moved in a week later.

the player claim was built to both protect where i wanted to build the bell and to prevent you from expanding your claim further until i got the bell up, i knew you wanted to take over the fort since the previous night the claim was 5x10 and the next day when i came back it had been expanded to cover the fields. flags are required to generate authority to declaim, their placed together since im not claiming the land just using it as a temporary loot shed and then destroying/abandoning it.
Darwoth

Postby staxjax » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Pirate douchebags are obviously retarded if they didn''t understand what the flags were for.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Champie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:21 pm

kalakwendy wrote:Darworth is old wolf that played many games where skill is everything so he is hard nut for the kids of JamesTown

This is the impression I get too. I have much respect for Darwoth's acumen in the game. In one of his prior posts he explained many specifics about his tactics and demonstrated a great deal of skill in their implementation. There is much to learn from the pros like Darwoth

Darwoth confirmed indomitable AND funny.
Champie

Postby Inotdead » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:27 pm

You only proved your own incompetence cptn James.
Well, not much to expect from a leader of a bileless crowd of fools only worthy of making corpse piles.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby Tomki » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:04 pm

I have to admit that Darwoth is a power to be reckoned in Jamestown. Gone are the days when he harassed newbs in Jamestown blocking access to windmills and around City with private claims. Not many (hermit) players can handle villages by themselves. Respect!
Tomki

Postby whitepoint » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:26 pm

oh gee!!! i like this ***** event. i like this man. because he knows how to ***** bad guys in the game.
whitepoint

Postby RuneNL » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Captain James,

Your overjoyed post points out two things;
1 - Your lack of knowledge on game mechanics
2 - Your lack of knowledge on your superiors

Be happy you got some loot, enjoy it while it lasts.
As far as I can see, Darwoth hasnt even gotten serious with you guys.

Thank you for the attempt to providing us with entertainment.
RuneNL

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses