The Magna Carta

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Magna Carta

Postby FutureForJames » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:26 am

You should be happy that you can even voice your concerns and get some reponse about moderation. The H&H forum is on the other hand, the Wild West, no "higher" force to question or even give moderation feedback :lol:. Pretty much like Russia after the communist fall.
FutureForJames

Postby ZtyX » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:12 am

FutureForJames wrote:You should be happy that you can even voice your concerns and get some reponse about moderation. The H&H forum is on the other hand, the Wild West, no "higher" force to question or even give moderation feedback :lol:. Pretty much like Russia after the communist fall.

That's wonderful!
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby deutch » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Guys, I like playing in Salem, still believe in you and in this game. Let us know what you would change? Work on the game goes on it or put R.I.P.?
God will judge!(Priest)
deutch

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:05 pm

deutch wrote:Guys, I like playing in Salem, still believe in you and in this game. Let us know what you would change? Work on the game goes on it or put R.I.P.?

No, it's not dead. I believe one of jorb's last posts was about working on a digging tool. I can only hope this means something to make it ridiculously easy (at least to perform via user interaction, not necessarily easy on food needs).
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Kandarim » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:16 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
deutch wrote:Guys, I like playing in Salem, still believe in you and in this game. Let us know what you would change? Work on the game goes on it or put R.I.P.?

No, it's not dead. I believe one of jorb's last posts was about working on a digging tool. I can only hope this means something to make it ridiculously easy (at least to perform via user interaction, not necessarily easy on food needs).

alas, this is now two months ago, and i'm in huge doubt we'll ever see it. We're still waiting for the alchemy pack, aren't we ?

jorb wrote:We'll be running late with this week's update, unfortunately. There's a new flattening/terraforming tool coming and it's taking a bit longer than was perhaps expected. Hold out!
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Nimmeth » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Yes, it seems like we have been abandoned by the devs atm. if only they logged in and wrote something like "hey guys. we are still working on things, expect something big at this date"
i've halted my work on Plymouth, got location and ready to go, in case devs makes some life signs. so far HnH seems to attract their attention more. and when ever someone mentions it.
they just go with "there there".
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby TeckXKnight » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Nimmeth wrote:Yes, it seems like we have been abandoned by the devs atm. if only they logged in and wrote something like "hey guys. we are still working on things, expect something big at this date"
i've halted my work on Plymouth, got location and ready to go, in case devs makes some life signs. so far HnH seems to attract their attention more. and when ever someone mentions it.
they just go with "there there".

I think they're on vacation at the moment. The last word from jorb we got on the Haven forums was that he was out of town for a bit and was instead on the countryside.
We've been joking a fair bit that loftar was kidnapped and jorb is on an adventure to rescue him. =)
http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/vie ... =7&t=32482
TeckXKnight

Postby Kandarim » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:56 pm

TeckXKnight wrote:I think they're on vacation at the moment. The last word from jorb we got on the Haven forums was that he was out of town for a bit and was instead on the countryside.
We've been joking a fair bit that loftar was kidnapped and jorb is on an adventure to rescue him. =)
http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/vie ... =7&t=32482

Fair enough, I'd be far from the last to say they deserve a vacation. But why not put a quick post up here from time to time? Even if it is a quick "we-haven't-forgotten-you-and-we-seem-away-because-of-...", i'd be a very happy man. Pure silence does not bode well, in my opinion. Especially not since a lot of us expected things to change after the administrative changes of july 8th. Not all of us have the time to comb out both these forums and HnH's.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Nimmeth » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Jorb mentioned that he had troubles dual posting, keeps forgetting it or something along that.
but it would still be a lot of easier if he managed to figure out a way to handle two forums rather than all of us visiting HnH for no other reason than figure out what they are up to
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Champie » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Nimmeth wrote:Jorb mentioned that he had troubles dual posting, keeps forgetting it or something along that.
but it would still be a lot of easier if he managed to figure out a way to handle two forums rather than all of us visiting HnH for no other reason than figure out what they are up to

I'm starting to feel like I'm in an abusive co-dependent relationship reinforced with only occasional inappropriate tug jobs filled with anger and shame.
Champie

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses