The Magna Carta

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Magna Carta

Postby Dallane » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Spazzmaticus wrote:
colesie wrote:The haven forums really aren't that hostile lol
Either that or I'm just used to it

That is most certainly the case if you already have your own personal circle of friends there. Having mostly lurked there I'd say the language and tone is much harsher. Lots of cursing and personal attacks and even the devs and mods join in. Someone like Painhertz, for instance, didn't last very long on the Salem forums. In HnH his hostility is given free reign because the community like their resident troll.

If a harsher tone is what you appreciate in your forum culture I can respect that. Just don't get any illusions about where people are more hostile. Yeah, you might think it's "funnier" to have a more laidback style but people dropping F-bombs and telling you to go die in an alley is objectively more hostile behaviour that would have led to a warning or a ban on most forums. That you are "in" on it doesn't mean everyone is.

Pain was fine here. He didn't like how the game was going and didn't like how chief and paul are in the master mason forum now so he left.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Dallane wrote:
Pain was fine here. He didn't like how the game was going and didn't like how chief and paul are in the master mason forum now so he left.

Hopefully he is in a better place.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:38 am

Good to see that as usual you are exempt from the rules.

Oops sorry jorb for brining up old wounds that continue on.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jorb » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:54 am

Dallane wrote:He didn't like how the game was going and didn't like how chief and paul are in the master mason forum now so he left.

Um... he hasn't been here for months.

Dallane wrote:Good to see that as usual you are exempt from the rules.

Qué? How is Chief exempt from what rule? If I read over the past three posts in this thread it is painfully obvious that you started this latest exchange by randomly flinging poo at chief in a completely unrelated context.

Dallane wrote:Oops sorry jorb for brining up old wounds that continue on.

Stop being a baby.
jorb

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:27 am

jorb wrote:it is painfully obvious that you started this latest exchange by randomly flinging poo at chief in a completely unrelated context.

Stop being a baby.

Dallane confirmed to be poo-flinging baby.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

USER GOT 6 HOURS IN THE SLAMMER FOR THIS POST: Not helping
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:09 am

I again would like to apologize for my fellow gamers sucking up valuable dev time, jorb. Everybody, let's remember that for every sentence he has to write here because of petty bickering, it's one less sentence of code he wrote for this game. So STFU already.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:38 am

Claeyt wrote:I again would like to apologize for my fellow gamers sucking up valuable dev time, jorb. Everybody, let's remember that for every sentence he has to write here because of petty bickering, it's one less sentence of code he wrote for this game. So STFU already.

Everyone knows jorb is the idea man and loftar is the code monkey. let him get back to the forum game and stfu

Dallane

Postby Droj » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:45 am

Min. post count to post in certain forums to stop people **** puppeting for the likes of the tribe and others. It's hardly original content, just same old I sucked the tribe and the tribe won spam.
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:51 pm

Droj wrote:Min. post count to post in certain forums to stop people **** puppeting for the likes of the tribe and others. It's hardly original content, just same old I sucked the tribe and the tribe won spam.

Perhaps if you want non-Tribe related content you should do something relevant in-game and post about it?

OR.

You can continue to be a nobody and cry here... Either one entertains me.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Droj » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:25 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
Droj wrote:Min. post count to post in certain forums to stop people **** puppeting for the likes of the tribe and others. It's hardly original content, just same old I sucked the tribe and the tribe won spam.

Perhaps if you want non-Tribe related content you should do something relevant in-game and post about it?

OR.

You can continue to be a nobody and cry here... Either one entertains me.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe

***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses