Moderation Complaints Megathread v.2.0

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Moderation Complaints Megathread v.2.0

Postby mentalyll » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:12 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Silence plebs! I'm trying to write the patch notes!

Use Google Docs, so we can help you write it ¦]
mentalyll

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:39 pm

mentalyll wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:Silence plebs! I'm trying to write the patch notes!

Use Google Docs, so we can help you write it ¦]

I'll get right on that. :P
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Hose » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:34 pm

"TotalyMeow" ¦]
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Orcling » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:00 pm

Hose wrote:Image
"TotalyMeow" ¦]

I never really looked at meows flower up until now. That flower isn't very popular, it represents gnarly old stepmothers. No wonder meow acts the way she does.
Orcling

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:41 pm

Actually, petunias are wildly popular. I picked it mostly because I like the colors, don't read too much into it. :lol:

TotalyMeow

Postby Lusewing » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:53 pm

Thats a pansy, not a petunia, but i agree is it very pretty. I especally like the wild pansys, they are so tiny and cute.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:03 am

Lusewing wrote:Thats a pansy, not a petunia, but i agree is it very pretty. I especally like the wild pansys, they are so tiny and cute.

A pansy, you're right. I had some that looked like the one in my picture a few years ago, so pretty.

TotalyMeow

Postby mentalyll » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:06 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
Lusewing wrote:Thats a pansy, not a petunia, but i agree is it very pretty. I especally like the wild pansys, they are so tiny and cute.

A pansy, you're right. I had some that looked like the one in my picture a few years ago, so pretty.

I'm more a fan of sunflowers miself.
mentalyll

Postby Trenial » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Its not my problem Nimmeth necro'd an old thread, which in its creation was perfectly in line with the rules. Further after it's necro, we did nothing but discuss another game. There was no advertising, or any **** like that. Sadly the stupidest dirt in the thread was John Carver's derailing about it lacking Indians(yeah tired of the sock puppet smoke screen Chief, ***** old.)

Rights of Englishmen wrote:10. No advertisements of any kind. Users may, however, start a thread for fan discussion of a game in the City upon a Hill sub-forum. Such threads may be locked or moved to Valley of Hinnom at the moderation team's discretion.

Needs an addendum: Thread mayWILL be deleted on the spot. No this isn't God damn derail either. Extremely rubbed the wrong way. Formally resign this title to the trash can, enjoy your Chinese title folks.

-Trenial
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Trenial wrote:Its not my problem Nimmeth necro'd an old thread, which in its creation was perfectly in line with the rules. Further after it's necro, we did nothing but discuss another game. There was no advertising, or any **** like that. Sadly the stupidest dirt in the thread was John Carver's derailing about it lacking Indians(yeah tired of the sock puppet smoke screen Chief, ***** old.)

Rights of Englishmen wrote:10. No advertisements of any kind. Users may, however, start a thread for fan discussion of a game in the City upon a Hill sub-forum. Such threads may be locked or moved to Valley of Hinnom at the moderation team's discretion.

Needs an addendum: Thread mayWILL be deleted on the spot. No this isn't God damn derail either. Extremely rubbed the wrong way. Formally resign this title to the trash can, enjoy your Chinese title folks.

-Trenial

In fact the thread hasn't been deleted. Since it started crossing the line into 'leave Salem and come play this game with me' John moved it to the Moderator subforum and asked me to make a judgement on it. When I do delete things, I make an effort to post something here or somewhere appropriate regarding what got deleted and why.

As for this thread, if I put it back, do you all think you can keep it to discussion of the game / comparison to salem and away from 'I have an account here' / 'PM me and let's go play it'?

TotalyMeow

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses