Moderation Complaints Megathread v.2.0

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Moderation Complaints Megathread v.2.0

Postby sabinati » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:25 pm

NeiroShop wrote:I find it funny mods whipping up their personal "enemies" from ingame into a namecalling/bashing frenzy then just go greentext, issue a warning and when they dont heed (very understandable as i would not either) they give them a ban.

link?
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
sabinati

Postby Nimmeth » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:16 pm

I reported a thread that Colesie made in House of Burgesses, because imo it had no reason to be there, was something along "contact me (charname or village, do not remember)
got a pm from Colesie in plain text.
HoB is for ingame politics and this is clearly for ingame village negotiations. Do not abuse the report function.

replied him in insulting manner (i'll leave it up to colesie if he wanna copy/paste my reply], because he did'nt reply in green, and i just don't like him for abusing his position.
got banned, this time he wrote in green. the statement signature that they will write in green when acting as mods, has been removed now. but it was not at that point
by ban was extended on a experiment performed by another person, and without any proof my ban was extended.

tbh i don't mind, seems like there is an agenda to get people to play HnH, and the worst "enemy" for the game at this state was never competition from another game.
but the popcorn giveaways is awesome :D
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby NeiroShop » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:18 pm

sabinati wrote:link?

However due me being unable to access salem forums without a proxy i cant do that. Hope that does not bother you. The rest of the thread got deleted/hinnomed but for the people who read the thread before it got edited by the mod knows. I am now awaiting the posts about how it was rightful etc but the fact is i dont give a crap.

Other fun examples
by yourgrandmother
Hey Colesie,

***** you

User was banned for 7 days
Multiple personal attacks against moderators concerning moderation
Abusive language, wishing death upon moderators, etc
Derails after warnings
Previous warnings
If you have a problem with this moderation take it to the rules thread or PM Colesie

by Myrdred » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:52 am
:P

Another carebear..... go this game is not for you.

The point in Salem is that you can get killed any time any where by any one(there are still are too many restrictions on that imho), the only laws are the ones set down by the players them selfs.

User was warned for breaking the following rules:
- *No harsh langauge*
If you wish to discuss this moderation do so in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=262 or send a PM to Attelso

by colesie » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:13 am
Good thread Waffles :)
***** slaem

Apologies for not adding the posts in quotes/spoilers etc. The proxy does not allow it. Now you asked for a link so dont go blaming me.
NeiroShop

Postby sabinati » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:24 pm

that link does not go to a thread. why can't you access the forums without a proxy?
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
sabinati

Postby NeiroShop » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:27 pm

that link does not go to a thread. why can't you access the forums without a proxy?

Something id like to know as well. Anyway too much work for something i have given up on. Have a good time

P.S. ----> check it out http://www.archeage.com/en
NeiroShop

Postby Kandarim » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:37 pm

NeiroShop wrote:that link does not go to a thread. why can't you access the forums without a proxy?

Something id like to know as well. Anyway too much work for something i have given up on. Have a good time

P.S. ----> check it out http://www.archeage.com/en

and then ... suddenly ... you can post another link.
If you'd need a proxy for the forums, you'd be doing all those stuffs anyways ... Unless you're visiting the forums over wget?
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby NeiroShop » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Kandarim i am using http://zendproxy.com

The link was without using url command. as all other sites work fine for me just not index.php
NeiroShop

Postby Potjeh » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:29 pm

sabinati wrote:that link does not go to a thread. why can't you access the forums without a proxy?

Sockpuppet?
Potjeh

Postby sabinati » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:33 pm

there are only 2 ip bans and they are both realak, so idk
sabinati

Postby Khaztropix » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:12 pm

sabinati wrote:that link does not go to a thread.

Here is one of the posts he was referencing

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6556#p79362
Khaztropix
Prince of the Gingerbread Men
I ride horse with Gods
Khaztropix

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses