[Roanoke] The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [Roanoke] The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt

Postby RainbowMoostache » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Hello.

Apparently I have finished the hunt, sending the codes to YGM and currently hoping that I have wrotten all of them down right.

But, whilst I am waiting I tought I would kill the time by crediting everyone who helped me.

I thank sir Claeyt, for bringing me to Valhalla, The Hive, and trying to bring me to Vice City. Failed, but hey, you atleast tried your best. Also thank you for giving me directions to the last level, had a little trouble finding it.

I thank monsieur Rearden for bringing me to Vice City. Without you I would still be stuck at this level. Highly grateful for that.

I thank the holy bishop for bringing me to Sherwood. Bless you.

I thank sir Lawrence for helping me with the directions to Witch's Veil. I appreciate that highly.

I thank sir badass Kit Kat for giving me hints to where the last objective could be located. Here, have some Kit Kat bar you deserve. :)

And special thanks to monsieur Charles for giving my lost canoe back that I accidently lost in Vice City. Very highly generous of you. You are my favourite person for now on.

Thank you all everyone credited above. Your help to me is something I am very abligied of. Stay awesome.
RainbowMoostache

Postby L33LEE » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:33 pm

RainbowMoostache wrote:
Hello.

Apparently I have finished the hunt, sending the codes to YGM and currently hoping that I have wrotten all of them down right.

But, whilst I am waiting I tought I would kill the time by crediting everyone who helped me.

I thank sir Claeyt, for bringing me to Valhalla, The Hive, and trying to bring me to Vice City. Failed, but hey, you atleast tried your best. Also thank you for giving me directions to the last level, had a little trouble finding it.

I thank monsieur Rearden for bringing me to Vice City. Without you I would still be stuck at this level. Highly grateful for that.

I thank sir Lawrence for helping me with the directions to Witch's Veil. I appreciate that highly.

I thank sir badass Kit Kat for giving me hints to where the last objective could be located. Here, have some Kit Kat bar you deserve. :)

And special thanks to monsieur Charles for giving my lost canoe back that I accidently lost in Vice City. Very highly generous of you. You are my favourite person for now on.

Thank you all everyone credited above. Your help to me is something I am very abligied of. Stay awesome.

You forgot a special thanks to YGM ^.^
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby RainbowMoostache » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:06 pm

L33LEE wrote:
RainbowMoostache wrote:
Hello.

You forgot a special thanks to YGM ^.^

Oh yeah, that too. Thanks for the reminder. Such a awkward shame of forgetting the honourable hoster.

Anywho, here is your thanks, YGM.

Huge special thanks to YGM for hosting this hunt. You have been generous as hell giving those OP items in giveaways and such. You make the whole Roanoke shine.

I give you best regards in your journey on eliminating the bad russians. You are more badarse than them. Go you.
RainbowMoostache

Postby Claeyt » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:09 pm

Congrats Rainbow,

I didn't help you as much as you think on that last town, I got you within 45 min of it and basically just told you to head in a general direction. I'm still amazed you found it with no map and no idea about the area, and having never been there. :lol:

Nice Job.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Yourgrandmother » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Congrats to RainbowMoostache for coming in 2nd.
Yourgrandmother

Postby Yourgrandmother » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:28 pm

All events are cancelled.

Rainbow and Claeyt will receive their prizes.

No more give-aways no more scavenger hunt.

I'm done with these forums.
Yourgrandmother

Postby alloin » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Yourgrandmother wrote:All events are cancelled.

:cry:

Does this mean i can start the genocide ? ¦]
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby colesie » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:45 pm

alloin wrote:

Yes
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Claeyt » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:46 pm

alloin wrote:

Please don't, I'd hate to see Roa turn into Plymouth. I get it YG's out and pissed. Ignore the Forums and concentrate on the game. CoD is just sitting there like a fat pumpkin waiting to be eaten. :D
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby colesie » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Claeyt wrote:
alloin wrote:

CoD is just sitting there like a fat pumpkin waiting to be eaten. :D

And then what?
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses