[Roanoke] The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [Roanoke] The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt

Postby Kandarim » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:55 pm

there were only two people :) The person in charge of the bell quit without saying anything to any of us, and the upkeep just stopped. None of us were able to get to the bell, nor were we strong enough to break into the claim (which stayed on much longer than the bell). Altogether, a very stupid tale for a city to end.

Not long after the town claim died, two people came and broke in :( I still have them memorized, I can describe them if you give me a holler next time i'm online ^^

I don't actually know what kind of faction raided us, but their english was fine, as I had a chat with them from behind my walls. I doubt they were from a major faction, since they didn't bother breaking into any defended claim. They only took out claims that were already abandoned (but did get some nice loot doing so, sadly). We were all quite helpless and inexperienced, those left behind :roll:
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Re: [Roanoke] The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Kandarim wrote:there were only two people :) The person in charge of the bell quit without saying anything to any of us, and the upkeep just stopped. None of us were able to get to the bell, nor were we strong enough to break into the claim (which stayed on much longer than the bell). Altogether, a very stupid tale for a city to end.

Not long after the town claim died, two people came and broke in :( I still have them memorized, I can describe them if you give me a holler next time i'm online ^^

I don't actually know what kind of faction raided us, but their english was fine, as I had a chat with them from behind my walls. I doubt they were from a major faction, since they didn't bother breaking into any defended claim. They only took out claims that were already abandoned (but did get some nice loot doing so, sadly). We were all quite helpless and inexperienced, those left behind :roll:

Really that amazes me, it was such a huge town. The walls are ancient of course and would suck for splash damage defense, and Colesie would throw up if he saw your dig job but overall it was a great location with lime and clay (3% Lime mid 30's, and 1% Clay). I walked past it with an alt back in December I think and met one of you. It was the first big town I'd ever seen besides Riverside.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses