The truth behind "Darwoth" The big mean killer of noone.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

The truth behind "Darwoth" The big mean killer of noone.

Postby firepit » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:43 pm

MODS PLEASE TO NOT JOIN. THIS IS IT'S OWN STORY AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH.

Hello Ladies, Gents, Darwoth AKA lootscoot

Lets take a gander into the story, of "The fortress" "Lootscoot Kazoo" "And Time to assassinate."

The first scene of the story takes place about a week and a half ago, maybe two weeks.

Some guy comes to our village, claims a leanto, claims to steal "950 silver worth of furs from us" Which is complete BS. That's over 200 rabbit furs, or like 80 Beaver furs...

Anyways, this guy's name was "Lootscoot" We deal with him, and that is that. He agrees to leave us alone, and we continue living on our own. At this stage in the story we are working on completing the "fortress" as many people have called it. Anyways, we complete that and live fine for a couple days.

A week after Lootscoot first appeared, he comes back. Leary, we talk to him. He then claims to have Rights of English Men. Anyways, I (Coonman) KO him, and follow him back to his leanto since he added me to his party. (Dumbest Idea) We track it to about 30 seconds west of our position. He challenges me to a 1v1, and I'm like sure whatever. KO Him in one hit. Now I Know he is lieing, and just give up, (Noobs will be Noobs). A day later We see him in boston, he calls us ******* and weak. Me and Pro-lolled come up with a plan. We say that we surrender, and that "You are too stronk 4 us." We oath him to our town, and say that he can be a guard, since he is obviously stronker then us.

Well, he came in our walls, and immediately logged. We were suspicious, so we exile him from the village (Sorry bud, we aren't mtarded.) Anyways, thats that never heard from lootscoot ever again. Until a few days later. I come home from my school, first thing I see in chat is, oh **** there is a body! I think to myself "***** that's' me" I look further down in chat, and find out, Darwoth claimed to be "Coonman" and that he killed me because he raised up that character. (We aren't stupid dude.) Anyways he proceeds to murder someone who saw me get killed, along with another alt. Congrats, you killed people who couldn't fight. (I was afk, the other 2 had no combat skills.)

Pro-lolled sparred with him, and it was a good fight Pro-lolled was winning, because all Darwoth was doing was bullrushing, and stomping. Needless to say, Darwoth was getting his ass handed to him. He runs from the fight, and logs. We realize that he busted the gate, and then BUILT another gate. That was the first round of skirmishes. The next day, someone else dies, also couldn't fight because they were AFK. Total death count of 4 at this point.

Now he comes back, and bashes down our walls. Takes the scent from Pro-lolled, and summons him. Again, another person that couldn't fight because they weren't online. I was on an alt, and saw the murder, all he did, was stomp, and leap at, I asked what he was doing, and he said "I'm teaching this ****** combat, now go away" I know who the "******" is here Darwoth, it's you. I could teach you combat, because you SUCK at it. Anyways, that brings the kill count to 5. He then comes and kills another persons incarn, who had NO skills. (See a pattern here, runs away from fights, only kills those who can't fight back)

The thing I didn't mention was, After I was killed, we had someone from odditown track the scents. He FOUND THE PLACE. About 40 minutes from where we were!

We've had this kids co-ords for WEEKS! Everyone we contacted, didn't finish the job. He murdered the odditown tracking alt, but we still had his co-ords.

Now a days, the fortress is abandoned. But the ROTLW is still very strong, and active. Just because you killed us, doesn't mean ****. Good luck trying to get us again. You claim that you had only black skills, and whatnot, but that is absolute *****.
Who did the mining?
Who built that house?

Oh thats right. YOU on the character that was SUMMONED and killed. Good luck next time bud, at least you know that you suck at combat. And know what it feels like to die while you couldn't do anything to fight back. Also the whole forum knows your co-ords. Might aswell move. Also from what I can see in the picture is that you didn't even fill your braziers. How dumb do you have to be?

DEATH TOLL:
Coonman
Tim
Shining
Donseluke
Doedoe
Tani
2 Alts
1 ****** (Darwoth)

Please note, all these guys died honorably, while AFK, or with no skills
Remember this encounter?
Yea, I could've kicked your ass again, if I wasn't at school.

All the fights this guy had like actual fights, with both sides attacking he ran.

So in conclusion Darwoth is a big ******, who enjoys running from fights, using alts to get scents, and then summoning any threat. Congrats bro, you suck. ROTLW is still very much alive, and the fortress is officially abandoned.
Last edited by firepit on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
firepit

Re: The truth behind "Darwoth" The big mean killer of noone.

Postby staxjax » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 pm

So, because he dies you dedicate a thread to make trying to make fun of him?

Rangers of the Lumberwoods are a complete joke. I told your guys to post thread about this lootscoot fellow when it first happened so it could be handled accordingly. The replies were 'no we got it taken care of'. Epic fail. You guys couldnt do **** about lootscoot/darwoth even if you tried, and neither could any of the people you enlisted for help. Now that somebody else killed him (I'm guessing, not on your behalf), you have the balls to speak out on forums about him. I hope he continues to grief your noob guild, just because you think you are safe to talk **** because somebody finally killed him.
Last edited by staxjax on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Bait » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Can we resize the picture? lol
Bait

Postby firepit » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Bait wrote:Can we resize the picture? lol

Unforgettably, imgur doesn't allow to download full size photo from photo albums. Its a shame, but it's just how it is

Also, staxjax this isn't a thread making fun of him, infact i've been planning to make this thread since he murdered the first of us. But since people have been saying they would take care of him, I just wanted a good conclusion. "We don't have balls" Yeah ok stax, atleast we don't lie about our village.
firepit

Postby staxjax » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:01 pm

I didnt mention anything of a village. You guys are the ones that call yourselves 'rangers' even though you cant even take care of one simple griefer.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Yasso » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:03 pm

staxjax wrote:So, because he dies you dedicate a thread to make trying to make fun of him?

Rangers of the Lumberwoods are a complete joke. I told your guys to post thread about this lootscoot fellow when it first happened so it could be handled accordingly. The replies were 'no we got it taken care of'. Epic fail. You guys couldnt do **** about lootscoot/darwoth even if you tried, and neither could any of the people you enlisted for help. Now that somebody else killed him (I'm guessing, not on your behalf), you have the balls to speak out on forums about him. I hope he continues to grief your noob guild, just because you think you are safe to talk **** because somebody finally killed him.

Are u mad son?!
Basically, the guy cant even fight, he had to punch one of our guys (who had 0 combat skills) about 8 ***** times to KO him (no idea why)...all his kills were either summoning when NO1 was online (using the scents he got using his chars) OR killing chars who cant even fight...the actual fights he had were all a loss for him, he legit got his ass kicked in them...its just the fact that we didn't have murder is the reason we couldn't dispose of him properly...

Now back to the killing thing, every single person we asked to kill the guy ***** PUSSIED OUT, and was like "oh no i/we cant, we don't leave scents blah blah blah" and i think YOU were included, now something else is, why don't u actually read a bit, we had the coords for more than week, we actually were gonna kill him WITH painhertz before he attacked him, painhertz just striked after he got attacked...who do u think gave hertz the coords Nab?!
Yasso

Postby rogoku » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:05 pm

staxjax wrote:I didnt mention anything of a village. You guys are the ones that call yourselves 'rangers' even though you cant even take care of one simple griefer.

Stax, I seem to recall very early on, from when I first died, a conversation we had. You claimed to have. 7! Stone walls, with braizers!, 132 gardening pots! and about 11 other people with you, the HARDCORE as you called them yourself. Keep in mind folks, this was about a week and a half into the world. Judge on your own if you think this is complete *****!
I have no signature.
rogoku

Postby Darwoth » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:06 pm

didnt read much past "coonman" if you havent picked up on it by now i used that alt to instigate your entire guild into knocking me out once and killed all of them.

you, donseluke, tim, tani, dodoe, and some others i cant recall offhand were killed via summoning you for being dumb enough to KO a 5 hp char over and over (lol) along with approximately 15ish other kills not summoning and took your entire towns worth of loot.

anyhow as i said previously i will elaborate on this more in the coming days as it is a fairly epic story, dont have time atm and dont want to spoil all the details in advance so you will have to sit here and talk to yourself for a bit =P
Darwoth

Postby rogoku » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Darwoth wrote:didnt read much past "coonman" if you havent picked up on it by now i used that alt to instigate your entire guild into knocking me out once and killed all of them.

you, donseluke, tim, tani, dodoe, and some others i cant recall offhand were killed via summoning you for being dumb enough to KO a 5 hp char over and over (lol) along with approximately 15ish other kills not summoning and took your entire towns worth of loot.

anyhow as i said previously i will elaborate on this more in the coming days as it is a fairly epic story, dont have time atm and dont want to spoil all the details in advance so you will have to sit here and talk to yourself for a bit =P

We knew it was you, we weren't stupid. Also, your "epic tale" is kinda gay. Beating up people, and then pussying out from fights.
I have no signature.
rogoku

Postby Yasso » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Darwoth wrote:didnt read much past "coonman" if you havent picked up on it by now i used that alt to instigate your entire guild into knocking me out once and killed all of them.

did he just admit being a ***? >.> wow
Yasso

Next

Return to House of Burgesses