Realak coming out of the shadows challenging tribe to 1v1's

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Realak coming out of the shadows challenging tribe to 1v

Postby Dshaded » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:38 pm

Realak who? Public enemy nr.1?

I remember some guy that was in Tribe once with similar name but this cant be him, since he was beaten in a duel so many times by a girl from the Tribe with less stats then him.

The one that did more dmg then any other to Tribe? you mean the one that could have done most dmg then any other but decided to rush it and did none to no dmg to the Tribe?

Want us to come to your base (wow we didnt come close to finding it) to fight you? -Cool story bro o0 how about you come to the pit made by girly sweat of your partner in crime? so much laughs were made while he was making it and so little since it was made.

Dont mess with this guy i heard he has army skills and can keel ppl with his sick rap music, and by sick i mean bad...
-Spirit with the Hatchet- aka JTG ~MM Tribe~
Dshaded

Postby Dallane » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Dshaded wrote:Realak who? Public enemy nr.1?

I remember some guy that was in Tribe once with similar name but this cant be him, since he was beaten in a duel so many times by a girl from the Tribe with less stats then him.

The one that did more dmg then any other to Tribe? you mean the one that could have done most dmg then any other but decided to rush it and did none to no dmg to the Tribe?

Want us to come to your base (wow we didnt come close to finding it) to fight you? -Cool story bro o0 how about you come to the pit made by girly sweat of your partner in crime? so much laughs were made while he was making it and so little since it was made.

Dont mess with this guy i heard he has army skills and can keel ppl with his sick rap music, and by sick i mean bad...

You are new the the whole **** talking and trolling thing aren't you?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Trypticoon » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:54 am

the the the the the the the
Trypticoon

Postby staxjax » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:16 am

Dallane wrote:
Dshaded wrote:Realak who? Public enemy nr.1?

You are new the the whole **** talking and trolling thing aren't you?

That is what happens when people put to much thought into their insults...it just comes out all gay as *****.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Dshaded » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Dallane wrote:You are new the the whole **** talking and trolling thing aren't you?

If by new you mean since post nr.1 i made on these forums 10 months ago or so, yea...and btw wich part of my reply was trolling or **** talking? rofl

staxhax wrote:That is what happens when people put to much thought into their insults...it just comes out all gay as *****.

This right here is true power of a **** talk, repeating one insult every time with no sence at all hahhaha, my 8 year old nephew has better comebacks then mr.puppetmaster over here, every time staxhax and me get into forum wars i own him so much he asks for it to be removed, happend few times.
-Spirit with the Hatchet- aka JTG ~MM Tribe~
Dshaded

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Dshaded wrote:Image
Darwoth

Postby NeiroShop » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Dshaded wrote:Image

Darwoth the man who only communicates in pictures. Too hard to read and write i suppose.
NeiroShop

Postby Dallane » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Dshaded wrote:
Dallane wrote:You are new the the whole **** talking and trolling thing aren't you?

If by new you mean since post nr.1 i made on these forums 10 months ago or so, yea...and btw wich part of my reply was trolling or **** talking? rofl

staxhax wrote:That is what happens when people put to much thought into their insults...it just comes out all gay as *****.

This right here is true power of a **** talk, repeating one insult every time with no sence at all hahhaha, my 8 year old nephew has better comebacks then mr.puppetmaster over here, every time staxhax and me get into forum wars i own him so much he asks for it to be removed, happend few times.

I see that you don't really understand english and/or you really are as stupid as i believe.

Thanks for conformation
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:25 pm

NeiroShop wrote:
Darwoth the man who only communicates in pictures. Too hard to read and write i suppose.

whelp, a picture says a thousand words you know.
Darwoth

Postby Tylan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:37 am

Surprising that a ban hasn't been issued yet, but I accept my role in the challenge. However, as we previously discussed at length the day after you left, we ain't even mad. Don't get me wrong. There is always a priority list. But you weren't even at the bottom, my friend. Your outburst didn't even allow you the privilege of being on the **** list. This isn't me grand-standing for the tribe and trying to diminish your actions. You literally just did not do enough damage to earn our chagrin.

My involvement will depend entirely on that of the others, of course. After all, if you wanted to find your leave at the end of my blade, you needed only PM me. That and I don't trust you.

Looking forward to your grand exit. If I had to guess, you and I won't fight. Actually, I doubt you'll get to fight Mereni. But I hope you enjoy yourself nonetheless.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses