Ding **** the Douche is Dead

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ding **** the Douche is Dead

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:21 am

Bevjord wrote:Darworth, maybe you would explain why you felt it necessary to murder 3 innocent,...

One could quite well say that by choosing to play this game there is no such thing as innocent. Each player has a choice to play or not play.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Sevenless » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:28 am

MagicManICT wrote:
Bevjord wrote:Darworth, maybe you would explain why you felt it necessary to murder 3 innocent,...

One could quite well say that by choosing to play this game there is no such thing as innocent. Each player has a choice to play or not play.

God did I get into an argument with Naosnule about this particular point. Trust me, there's people who believe differently XD

As for killing randoms... well yeah. Eventually you get bored "rangers" of one kind or another who come and knock your house of cards down. Welcome to Salem I suppose.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby painhertz » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:33 am

Hate to break your heart Realak but you didn't kill him, the person who did declines to be identified but rest assured I have screenshots of the act and he is being rewarded....amply.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby staxjax » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:39 am

lol, I believe you but what I want to know is...who did Realak kill, or was he just bluffing to get credit for killing Salem's first notorious criminal?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Realak » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:42 am

you would come up with some ***** Pain, I've already spoken to dart about it in pms and he knows what's up

he also knows exactly where we got the scents from too.
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
Realak

Postby gregl26 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:45 am

Ok back to the summoning thing. If your stone is your homestead and your walls dont touch the edge you can be summoned outside the walls? Also if they do does that mean you just have to knock down the 1st free wall you get without leaving scents then click the one little piece of claim open now and you can summon them even if their are 10 other layers of walls? I think a lot of ppl would just like to be clear about the mechanics to avoid stuff like this happening to them as well. Thx
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Postby Realak » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:47 am

gregl26 wrote:Ok back to the summoning thing. If your stone is your homestead and your walls dont touch the edge you can be summoned outside the walls? Also if they do does that mean you just have to knock down the 1st free wall you get without leaving scents then click the one little piece of claim open now and you can summon them even if their are 10 other layers of walls? I think a lot of ppl would just like to be clear about the mechanics to avoid stuff like this happening to them as well. Thx

I need to know this too, if you break in just one section of wall on claim ,you can summon from there? if so thats ***** up. braziers or not.

Why do raiders always have the advantage in this ***** game

fix hnh
Realak

Postby dullahx » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:49 am

you can be summoned anywhere on your claim if your homestead is the claimstone.
dullahx

Postby Realak » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:50 am

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

and leanto's and houses are some magical distance no one knows exactly..roflmao..
Last edited by Realak on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Realak

Postby painhertz » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:51 am

Realak wrote:you would come up with some ***** Pain, I've already spoken to dart about it in pms and he knows what's up

he also knows exactly where we got the scents from too.

Not sure what you're getting at but rest assured that this morning around 4 AM Central U.S. time, I received a PM with all of the screenshots of ***** being summoned and killed.... 3 people took part in it although only 2 did in the killing so although there's a very small chance you were one of them, I don't think the principle guy who is being rewarded would be cool with you coming forth so...yeah. he asked me quite nicely to stay anonymous and i doubt he would have his other people blabbing.

If you WERE amongst those 3, I think you should keep your mouth shut lest you be the next dead guy.

Edit: Only 2 were there, the 3rd was ***** running. lmfao
Last edited by painhertz on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses