Ding **** the Douche is Dead

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ding **** the Douche is Dead

Postby staxjax » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:52 am

Guys, just use a leanto as your homestead and keep it inside your claim atleast 10 tiles away from any walls and you will be safe.

Homesteading your claim is retarded, because if you do not expand past your walls then anybody can come up and build more wall pieces off of your cornerposts without leaving scents. They could block you in your own claim this way.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Evox » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:56 am

Bevjord wrote:Darworth, maybe you would explain why you felt it necessary to murder 3 innocent, defenceless newbs that I knew to the north of you who were completely unaffiliated with those from your previous disputes. One guy, fairly new to the game was out prospecting when you attacked him, unprovoked and murdered. Yes this was your pk ALT Dalthurn, who I tracked down to your camp. Granted you were well over 1hr away and when I found the place it was littered with larceny, murder scents and corpses right on your doorstop.

This had me laughing pretty hard lol

It puts the Lotion in the basket! it's does what it's told or it gets the hose again!!
Evox

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:01 am

dullahx wrote:you can be summoned anywhere on your claim if your homestead is the claimstone.

My understanding is that this has been flagged as a bug and was previously fixed and for some reason reverted.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Realak » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:03 am

painhertz wrote:
Realak wrote:you would come up with some ***** Pain, I've already spoken to dart about it in pms and he knows what's up

he also knows exactly where we got the scents from too.

Not sure what you're getting at but rest assured that this morning around 4 AM Central U.S. time, I received a PM with all of the screenshots of ***** being summoned and killed.... 3 people took part in it although only 2 did in the killing so although there's a very small chance you were one of them, I don't think the principle guy who is being rewarded would be cool with you coming forth so...yeah. he asked me quite nicely to stay anonymous and i doubt he would have his other people blabbing.

If you WERE amongst those 3, I think you should keep your mouth shut lest you be the next dead guy.

As I said, I've already spoken to dartworth and he holds no ill will towards me, I even offered him c and d inspirations because we thought it was just some russian noob or someone griefing neighbors and your old salty forum tears are delicious and make this game worth playing. It irks me to say that as i was doing **** on claim, my fiance walked by and asked why I was playing farmville! RAGE! THIS IS SALEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

you do know his coords were posted right, and other people traveled there and posted screenshots, not hard.

Oh look, one of you took scents from the other from a stomp earlier and you ko'd him and took a picture. cool story pain. no, really. how cute.

Always trying to one up me man, stop stalking me every thread and ***** thank me for killing your killer. damn!
I knew if I mentioned something your old ass would come forward with some ***** as you would want the credit for revenge or you "know them and sent them after dartworth etc" so you can wave your epeen on the forum about it. Cool ***** story. try harder.

Brb, gonna stomp my friend and ko him too and take a ss, proof obviously.
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
Realak

Postby staxjax » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:10 am

I don't think that was you either, Realak. Maybe you and the other guy killed 2 different alts that were at the same place?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby painhertz » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:17 am

Realak: I truly don't know what you're aiming at here but you're making yourself look like a douchebag just like you did when you said I "Changed your account passwords" and "Didn't give you your gear". "I" didn't kill the ***** so if anything wouldn't I be claiming that I or we did instead of some other guy? You are a crackhead if for no other reason than you'd be getting a 1k silver purse if it WAS you. i really wish the guy who did the deed would come forward so i could screenie the PM sent to me this morning but unless he gives permission, his name stays anonymous. As for you getting chummy with *****? Cool deal! the next reward purse goes on YOUR head. Idiot.

you "know them and sent them after dartworth etc" so you can wave your epeen on the forum about it. Cool ***** story. try harder.

I never said any such thing, I made the offer of rewards in the original thread moron, this guy just took me up on it and is getting paid now. Why the hell would i need to one up you, you're nobody? lmfao

I'm going to laugh my ***** ass off if it turns out that your "Plot buddy" is the guy who contacted me with the screenshots asking for the reward. Then, as promised, I'm STILL going to put a 1k silver purse on your head because yeah, you've annoyed me that much.
Last edited by painhertz on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby Realak » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:19 am

more dodges, classic painhertz

edit to your edit: Your first mistake was to offer silver at all, so some guy pm's you on skype and a screenshot of that is proof? Quick, I'll have some random pm he killed him and I'll screenshot too.
Did they ask for the silver?
Notice I didn't ask about the silver? But since you reminded me, yes my plot mate is from an eu timezone and we on are randomly, very possible he asked you about it. Pay up.

Dartworth and I have already spoken about an intricate part of the fight when we chatted in boston (him missing a stomp that would have ko'd me and actually allowed him to win) and he isn't logged in the forums atm to defend me. Check back later, I'm out too.
Last edited by Realak on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Realak

Postby painhertz » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:27 am

Realak wrote:more dodges, classic painhertz

For whatever reason, you just committed suicide in this game. I'll be damned if i know why but...enjoy?

(I'm guessing at this point that you are with Dorkworth or whatever ***** name is and he is fishing for the name of his killer, not going to happen but now he's gone and gotten you killed as well. You are truly dumber than you appear)

yeah....dodging. huh?
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby Realak » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:38 am

painhertz wrote:

For whatever reason, you just committed suicide in this game. I'll be damned if i know why but...enjoy?

(I'm guessing at this point that you are with Dorkworth or whatever ***** name is and he is fishing for the name of his killer, not going to happen but now he's gone and gotten you killed as well. You are truly dumber than you appear)

Okay, says the guy with plants for braziers and idiot village mates who builds a lean to to help someone steal from you. Roflmao I'm scared bro. Unless you still got some hnh vets friends epeens left to kiss ass too.

You know I'm from hnh and I don't know that cat at all since before your post about him. Conspiracy theorist much?

classic painhertz you must be a republican who watches a lot of fox news too
Last edited by Realak on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Realak

Postby Realak » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:40 am

painhertz wrote:

yeah....dodging. huh?

I like the part where they ask about the reward right away, EVEN QUOTE IT, and this is sent well after dartworths coords have been up.

once again

cool

story

bro
Realak

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses