Ding **** the Douche is Dead

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ding **** the Douche is Dead

Postby Darwoth » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:03 pm

the character killed was created to be killed, it had literally nothing but black skills, not even hill climbing and other than stats i already have a second one nearly complete. the only aggravation i had was in the confusion for why i am sitting in boston twiddling my thumbs one second to glancing at the screen to see myself teleported 3 miles outside of my walls the next, now i know and like good ol gi joe says knowing is half the battle.

btw slick move that circle out of the woods and into the grassland otherwise the tactical newb missile will miss its mark.
Darwoth

Postby Bevjord » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:24 pm

for your viewing pleasure;

Bevjord

Postby Urughak » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:47 pm

exactly so. the coordinates are correct even if he mistakenly circled the square above the correct one.
Urughak

Postby Urughak » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Darwoth wrote:the character killed was created to be a griefing, jackass killer just to be a *****

*fixed that for you :lol:
Urughak

Postby painhertz » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Arillious wrote:
painhertz wrote:Incidentally, his "town" named Trinsic (A town from Ultima Online, real creative) can be found here...

at Coordinates -128,76.

It is triple walled and defended by braziers but I imagine a determined little group with plenty of phlegm and bbile would net themselves a nice prize upon busting in. I think it's safe to say that few if any of us in Salem would use the scents to track you should you choose to purge the pus built up in this pimple on the landscape.

With how sore you are about how he has single handily wrecked your entire village, you'd think you would want the honor of doing this yourself.

That's like the second time you say something to this effect so i guess your reading comprehension is suspect. I had two reason for posting the thread I did, #1 Was to make it known that the alt he made named painhertz is NOT me and that I never use my nickname in games. #2 was to draw out the idiot and find out who he was..... it worked beautifully. At no time was I "sore" about anything and i fail to see where you draw that conclusion. As for the matter of whether or not we personally wreck his plot, it doesn't matter. It's like a 4 hour walk from Boston or 3 hours from our town and unlike your boyfriend or whatever he is to you, we don't exploit game mechanics to port around the map. Again in case this third time you haven't gotten it, no one was sore about anything.

To quote one of my villagers... "That ******* attacking us was the most fun things yet in this game, Guild Wars 2 has been out 3 days now and i haven't played it at all!"
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby painhertz » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:04 pm

Darwoth wrote: ::Cough :: ***** :: cough ::

"Yeah man, that character was MADE to die! I didn't lose "anything" at all in the time or resources it took to make him because I probably exploited that just like the summoning mechanics!"

Works for us...you keep making them? We'll keep killing them. Sounds like fun! :)
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby Arillious » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 pm

painhertz wrote:To whomever you are, maybe you know me from haven, maybe you are just some random ******* who thought he would take advantage of people who took him in, but know this, you have ***** with the WRONG bull. BTK WILL rise back up and will end any chance you have of enjoying this game. For as long as this game exists.

painhertz wrote:Well, on the off chance you "are" the guy, you'll be dead long before you can tell your story. You really did ***** with the wrong people, you just lucked up and did it when the fighters weren't on. We have two more towns joined in alliance with us now and either you or your buddies, whomever they are, will be wiped from the New World here shortly. hope it was worth it.

painhertz wrote:Even better. DON'T worry. Suits my purposes just fine.

(Note: At 6 a.m. of the day you summoned and killed my character, i had to go to the hospital for a respiratory infection so didn't get to put up my braziers, otherwise you would have been burnt to a cinder.) Also, judging by the 7.1 thrust damage you did to one of my noobs any one of our warriors could kill you on the spot but I guess you've figured out when to avoid when they're on.

Nevertheless? You will be ended. Again, hope it was worth it.

painhertz wrote:Like I plainly stated this is more about the alt you made with my forum name (Are you really that low rent of a scumbag?) than about the attacks or anything. Everything will be put back in balance. I hear that you also play haven so you must have known what a coup you had in killing me, gratz. Join the line of 100 or so who have. lmfao you on the other hand? A nobody who no one will even notice missing when we erase you. be seeing you soon, *****.

You're right, you aren't sore at all.

At least we agree on one thing. Players like Darwoth do a lot more good for the game than bad.
Last edited by Arillious on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arillious

Postby Sevenless » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Finally some worthwhile drama

+1

Oh also, the customary Haven quote: "All you killed was some farmer alts"

Amazing how many farmer alts there are in the world really.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby staxjax » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:34 pm

We still don't know who killed him, or any of the other early world marauders either. I wonder if it is just one ranger serving all the justice, or different groups.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Arillious » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Sevenless wrote:Finally some worthwhile drama

+1

Oh also, the customary Haven quote: "All you killed was some farmer alts"

Amazing how many farmer alts there are in the world really.

He didn't say anything about farmer alts. He said he developed an alt for pvp expecting that the character would probably be killed at some point. I'm sure its much easier to level another alt and only train pvp skills than it is to have to re-learn all of the skills his main has.
Arillious

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses