War and other Unpleasent Things

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

War and other Unpleasent Things

Postby painhertz » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:16 am

So...... I got a little too loose with my recruiting practices, towned some ***** who used his invitation as a way to ultimately sell out my town, kill three of us and is now more or less constantly attacking/robbing our town. This ******* made an Alt named Painhertz, needless to say "I" am Painhertz and I NEVER use my nickname/forum name on a character.

If you see this prick in Boston or have him kinned, rest assured he is not me and is using this alt to fence our hard earned goods though Boston. The mere fact that he knows to make an alt "named" Painhertz in conjunction with my town (With no town bell or official name in game, yes) Proves that it's someone who got in to us through the recruitment process. We also think the person might/must be using some form of bug as he robs/attacks us and almost instantly is back at his claim 2 hours walk south of us. I don' think the teleport mechanics in Salem allow that quick of movement no matter what you do.

To whomever you are, maybe you know me from haven, maybe you are just some random ******* who thought he would take advantage of people who took him in, but know this, you have ***** with the WRONG bull. BTK WILL rise back up and will end any chance you have of enjoying this game. For as long as this game exists.

Painhertz
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Re: War and other Unpleasent Things

Postby dullahx » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:32 am

pics
dullahx

Postby painhertz » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:53 am

Pics of what? a bunch of floating pink ? marks?

painhertz

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:00 am

Attacking, stealing from or even murdering other players don't gift the perpetrator with the crime debuff, and thus, he can port right away after murdering somebody [after dropping the inventory of course].
Glennfinnan

Postby painhertz » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:10 am

Glennfinnan wrote:Attacking, stealing from or even murdering other players don't gift the perpetrator with the crime debuff, and thus, he can port right away after murdering somebody [after dropping the inventory of course].

There's been no dropping of inventory, he has taken 7 or 8 guys claims worth of stuff. He also "returns" in FAR less than the 2 hours it would take him to walk back to us.

painhertz

Postby pohl » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:17 am

Maybe he is a practitioner of witchcraft. Can you post the name of his character that joined your village so we all know who he is?
pohl

Postby JeffGV » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:19 am

Oh, some good drama, finally. I'll get the popcorn.

(by the way, if he's abusing a bug, won't he probably get godstomped by Jorb?)
JeffGV

Postby Tonkyhonk » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:28 am

JeffGV wrote:(by the way, if he's abusing a bug, won't he probably get godstomped by Jorb?)

by a mere accusation based on nothing? dont think so.

so, how "instantly" was it if it was less than 2 hrs?
is the distance between your base and his just your estimation? did you spend 2 hrs tracking him?
you should probably tidy up the facts and your guesses a bit more so others can see how serious this might be or not.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Postby painhertz » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:29 am

JeffGV wrote:Oh, some good drama, finally. I'll get the popcorn.

(by the way, if he's abusing a bug, won't he probably get godstomped by Jorb?)

Let's hope. As it stands, he's a single character who has killed 4+ of my villagers and essentially stolen almost everything of value from the village. (10+ person village) he summoned and killed my main, when my "sherrif" tracked him he was back at his claim 2 hours walk south of us on the other side of that mountain. No more than 30 minutes later he was BACK at our town, attacked my NEW character and when a townie attacked him to get him off of me killed the townie. Once again he appeared back at his claim 2 hours south. He returned some hours later and went on a rampage killing several people and hauling off a metric asston of valuables appeared ONCE AGAIN at his claim 2 hours away and then almost instantly was back at our town attacking again. bear in mind, you can free port from your claim to Boston or back, but or town is 3 hours WEST of Boston and his is about 3 or more hours SOUTHWEST of Boston. It doesn't seem to be possible how hes porting around, ain't no xroads in Salem. All of our property is also somehow at his claim 2 hours away. riddle me that ****.

painhertz

Postby painhertz » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:33 am

Tonkyhonk wrote:
JeffGV wrote:(by the way, if he's abusing a bug, won't he probably get godstomped by Jorb?)

by a mere accusation based on nothing? dont think so.

so, how "instantly" was it if it was less than 2 hrs?
is the distance between your base and his just your estimation? did you spend 2 hrs tracking him?
you should probably tidy up the facts and your guesses a bit more so others can see how serious this might be or not.

I don't have to tidy up anything, yes he was tracked to his claim TWO HOURS FROM OURS. No estimation. did I SAY there was an estimation. or more to the point his claim was tracked to. Using triangulation from Boston, there is no doubt that he was popping back and forth to his claim. now in all honesty, i don't even remotely like you Tonky so i won't be discussing this with you. Feel free to discuss with whomever is in the thread.

painhertz

Next

Return to House of Burgesses