[ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Postby staxjax » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:08 am

Avarice wrote:Reported someone yesterday, still no moderation, go figure.

Thank you for your report. Most reports, however, are too trivial to require a response to a commoner such as yourself. Your report was either:

a)closed and ignored
b)closed and user warned
c)under discussion in the moderation forum

**If you were reporting the forum users staxjax, Dallane, colesie, jwhitehorn ikpeip, Mereni, alloin, or KitKat please refer to action (a).
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby KitKat » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:44 am

Bearcub wrote:
Mereni wrote:
Bearcub wrote:but as I said- I'll return here only with a proof which I can't get currently.

But you people, now making **** on the corpse of the person, who I more likely trust as he said that the killers were dressed exactly as CG.

Being that we post 99.9% of our kills on the forums for everyone to see. Can you point his corpse out in this thread please? Also just about anyone with decent gear is going to be wearing what we do as there are really no alternatives in gear choices when you try to min max.
KitKat

Postby Bearcub » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:03 am

KitKat wrote:
Bearcub wrote:
Bearcub wrote:but as I said- I'll return here only with a proof which I can't get currently.

But you people, now making **** on the corpse of the person, who I more likely trust as he said that the killers were dressed exactly as CG.

Being that we post 99.9% of our kills on the forums for everyone to see. Can you point his corpse out in this thread please? Also just about anyone with decent gear is going to be wearing what we do as there are really no alternatives in gear choices when you try to min max.

The gear is true but I have only his words with a 2 week (or more) period of limitation (as he saw videos with you weared like his killers). I can't even imagine how it was 2 months ago without his response
Trade is the first step to the diplomacy.
Diplomacy is a tool for unification.
Then be honest with your customers to make new bonds!
Bearcub

Postby KitKat » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:18 am

Can someone translate what he just said for me please?
KitKat

Postby Bearcub » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:53 am

KitKat wrote:Can someone translate what he just said for me please?

I said that 2 moths ago (or so; may be 3) you were dressed another way. My friend saw the video that were illustrating your clothes. But I didn't see and couldn't know how it was.
Trade is the first step to the diplomacy.
Diplomacy is a tool for unification.
Then be honest with your customers to make new bonds!
Bearcub

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:07 am

Bearcub wrote:I said that 2 moths ago (or so; may be 3) you were dressed another way. My friend saw the video that were illustrating your clothes. But I didn't see and couldn't know how it was.

One more time please?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby KitKat » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:59 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
Bearcub wrote:I said that 2 moths ago (or so; may be 3) you were dressed another way. My friend saw the video that were illustrating your clothes. But I didn't see and couldn't know how it was.

One more time please?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Yeah I still don't really follow.
KitKat

Postby Nimmeth » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm

Either the killers had the same cloths setup as CG, or else the CG was wearing other cloths than normal.
he got even worse Ze english skillz than me, i'm actually quite impressed. it seems there can be two or more meanings to what he writes.

http://postimg.org/image/tks9xfalb/
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Greb » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:25 pm

There was a certain polish player who used to wear same outfit as us... its endgame gear, eventually everyone would be wearing the same, except the mask, which may be different. :|
Greb

Postby Claeyt » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Greb wrote:There was a certain polish player who used to wear same outfit as us... its endgame gear, eventually everyone would be wearing the same, except the mask, which may be different. :|

He's still wearing it as far as I've seen. He's not playing as much but he's still on occasionally.

Versa Live is still up, he got his trees up to about 3% I think from those I could test. :D
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses