[ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Postby Greb » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:43 pm

:cry:
Greb

Postby alloin » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:58 pm

jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:05 pm

that really is too bad!
You have been a big presence on the roanoke server
and will sorely be missed, probably
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:14 pm

:(

Take a break, Relax this summer, get away from the game......then come back casually and see any new changes.

Yourgrandmother wrote:Jorb & Loftar have gone back to their first love HnH and Salem has no future.

Therefore I am quitting this game and just wanted to inform you that the remaining Candy Gang members are likely to murder you now. I had hopes of creating a criminal-free server from the day the Russians brute forced my claim and KO'd my main. After several months of effort being the servers sheriff and attempting to bring a positive light on these corrupt ***** forums I have given up.

Just stay away from the forums, it's not worth it. I don't think the Candy Gang will go evil without you, hopefully you've taught them it's better to be loved than to be hated. :)
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Jannon » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:25 pm

You will be missed YGM! :(

I fear the server will decay into crime and death now, and the population will suffer further.

I do hope you, and any other CG who quit, leave characters and stuff behind for remaining CG to use.

Sad day for Salem....keeps getting worse and worse. :(
Jannon

Postby KitKat » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:47 pm

KitKat

Postby RainbowMoostache » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:51 pm

I'll miss you YGM. You are Roanoke's monument and shall always be. I don't know what to really say as I am speechless.. But.. I'll miss you defineatly. One hundred percent.

What you did during your gameplay here in Salem is incredible. Wiping one after one criminal you can see afar, have reached some high stat kills which is just insane. It is depressing to see you leave, but your candy lovers here are always gonna remember you, no?

May the rainbow lead you to a golden future.
RainbowMoostache

Postby Ikpeip » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Good afternoon,
Yourgrandmother wrote:...I am quitting this game

A loss not just to Roanoke, but Salem as a whole. You achieved things and climbed to heights in Salem that very few people can match, and with your departure, the community also loses a unique perspective on Salem's current situation. Best of luck wherever you go from here. If nothing else, at least you went out on top.

Yourgrandmother wrote:... and just wanted to inform you that the remaining Candy Gang members are likely to murder you now

If this is the case, it'd be a good idea for the Pilgrims of Roanoke to make their allegiances quite clear. Salem is a harsh land.

Yourgrandmother wrote:PS: It was fun trolling Dallane and his reach-around pals the past 2 months

They swim in the Chief's ocean.

Faithfully,

-Paul the Paymaster
Ikpeip

Postby staxjax » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Yourgrandmother wrote:Jorb & Loftar have gone back to their first love HnH and Salem has no future.

Therefore I am quitting this game and just wanted to inform you that the remaining Candy Gang members are likely to murder you now. I had hopes of creating a criminal-free server from the day the Russians brute forced my claim and KO'd my main. After several months of effort being the servers sheriff and attempting to bring a positive light on these corrupt ***** forums I have given up.

PS: It was fun trolling Dallane and his reach-around pals the past 2 months

Whatever you say, chief. Pretty sure you wont be missed, and I hope you never come back. I hope the candyfags kill the entire server, and then there will be only one server left to destroy so we could have a new world (only 1 server) to play on.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Ikpeip » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:48 pm

staxjax wrote:Whatever you say, chief. Pretty sure you wont be missed, and I hope you never come back. I hope the candyfags kill the entire server, and then there will be only one server left to destroy so we could have a new world (only 1 server) to play on.

This provides an interesting contrast. YGM experienced continual and continuous success, and then walked away on top. Staxjax, (and his cohorts Dallane and Colesie) experienced unmitigated defeat after unmitigated defeat, but feel compelled to continue troll these forums, fruitlessly spewing aggressive bile, hanging around in a desperate attempt to salvage some sort of minor victory their ego can latch onto and make the pain go away.

Faithfully,

-Paul the Paymaster
Ikpeip

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses