[ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Postby Tamasin » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:58 am

Oh no! YGM was my favourite :(
He saved me and my buddy from the guy who kept robbing and attacking us and our neighbours, and even brought us a pretty skeleton decoration.
This kind of thing means a lot to noobs like us.

As a new player on roanoke i have felt much safer thanks to the Candy Gang, even if there are still some criminals out there. I hope you guys uphold the peace forever!
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:00 am

staxjax wrote:Damnit Mereni, I'm not talking about you or the tribe. You got lost somewhere, and then start saying I'm claiming stuff that I'm not claiming. Here, I went back and you can see where you got lost:

Claeyt wrote:Then end the continuous attacks on those who have kept playing through it, like YGM,

And besides, the other two people you [and claeyt] are talking about, PMP and jwhitehorn, will never lay off the attacks on me. You guys just don't read all of the forums or something, but I can think of 3 instances in the past 3 days where they tried to poke fun at me. It's how it is, and always has been, and I don't really give a *****. lol.

If you're talking about the Ted attack, that's not just a general hate spew. It stings I'm sure but it's an inside joke at your expense. The important thing to see is that they're not calling you a ****** or names or generally talking about you at all until you come in on their threads. One thing I've noticed is that you and Dallane aren't starting threads much anywhere on the forum. All you're doing is responding to other peoples ideas, in game politics, and comments about the game. Take a note from Colesie and turn it down from 11 and please, please stay off the forums if you're not playing the game anymore. I really don't get why you're even here except to hassle the Tribe and CG.
staxjax wrote:And Claeyt, I can garauntee that the server pops wont rebound unless the devs do something drastic. No amount of game updates is going to bring people back that already have the 'we can never catch up' mentality.

They can catch up, the towns of Riverton, and Beartain are proof of that. Both towns and all the players are new to the game since March and both have 200+ stat guys in them, or so I hear. They are both organized and have around 5-7 people playing in them, which is exactly how the Tribe and CG got where they are. One's all German players who mostly are happy to farm and mine, and I've never seen them on the forums, and the other is mostly Ukrainian players, I think, with the occasional Italian who lives in Ukraine thrown in. :D

The important thing is that they are playing the game and they are active. They've successfully worked the game and are catching up, and are defending their town from the larger towns and Clans.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby staxjax » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:13 am

please stay off the forums if you're not playing the game anymore.

You keep saying that like I'm going to listen to you or something.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:22 am

staxjax wrote:
please stay off the forums if you're not playing the game anymore.

You keep saying that like I'm going to listen to you or something.

I know you won't, but by not doing it you're proving that you're the guy with dog **** on his shoe in the room, not them. You're proving them right about all the perceived hate from the mods. You're proving them right that you were biased against them back when you had the green. You'll notice that none of them have posted anything really ugly here. They are making a conscience effort to avoid YOUR flame war. If you don't want to look like the forum grouch for the next 6 months you should do the same thing. But hey.....maybe you just don't care?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby staxjax » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:29 am

maybe you just don't care?

That is correct, I just don't give a *****.

ps. Welcome to my ignore list.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Bearcub » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:27 am

KitKat wrote:
Bearcub wrote:
KitKat wrote:
Yeah, They've never nindlessly kill any russian just cause :lol:
Avarice, you didn't see the opposite sight of them. I don't want to say that they're all an absolute evil on the Roa, but by praising them you're only proving disinformance of the forum society.

Actually we never mindlessly killed any Russians. You guys we're criminals that we hunted. We Tracked scents to your base more than once. So yeah of course hes sees the opposite sight of us because hes not a criminal.

I don't mean me or any criminal you tracked. You killed our afking friend (at the period you were going to make a trial by fire)- he wasn't a criminal. You killed 1 guy I knew near the Boston just cause he was a russian.
I know- anyone can tell that they've been punished for their imprudence. But it doesn't prove your justice when you kill innocent people.

The Russian I killed near Roanoke cussed me out for 30 minutes when I was only trying to help him and his friends he also attacked a friend of mine. He was indeed a criminal and an *******. Well deserved, get your facts right guy.

Yourgrandmother wrote:Image

Guilty of harboring a fugitive
this is your friend ^ "Guilty of harboring a fugitive"

The russian you killed near Boston was really innocent as he was just wondering for milkweed. He was quiet and wasn't able to say anything because of fast death :(
Trade is the first step to the diplomacy.
Diplomacy is a tool for unification.
Then be honest with your customers to make new bonds!
Bearcub

Postby KitKat » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:52 am

Bearcub wrote:
The russian you killed near Boston was really innocent as he was just wondering for milkweed. He was quiet and wasn't able to say anything because of fast death :(

Now you are just making **** up and starting to annoy me.
KitKat

Postby Bearcub » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:45 pm

KitKat wrote:
Bearcub wrote:

phah :lol: Well, you may say it to anybody when you finding yourself wrong :)
Cause the killed person was not offending anybody (by words or actions) and was killed without reason.
Translating (for dummies)- The man, that you've listed as badsaying is not a person I meant.
Trade is the first step to the diplomacy.
Diplomacy is a tool for unification.
Then be honest with your customers to make new bonds!
Bearcub

Postby alloin » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Gotta love the derailing and game-bashing wherever it is possible, great moderation !!

Genocide is coming closer everytime i read these forums...
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby KitKat » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:52 pm

Bearcub wrote:
KitKat wrote:
Bearcub wrote:

phah :lol: Well, you may say it to anybody when you finding yourself wrong :)
Cause the killed person was not offending anybody (by words or actions) and was killed without reason.
Translating (for dummies)- The man, that you've listed as badsaying is not a person I meant.

And how do you know it was Candy Gang who killed this person? Where is your proof? I think your just making **** up to sound like we did something we say we don't do. Thus the annoyance has nothing to do with me being wrong, because I'm not. It has to do with you being annoying.
Translating (for dummies)- He's making **** up since I've called him out on his friend who was a complete ass and deserved more than the average criminal on Roanoke. Thus a poor attempt to make the Candy Gang look bad.

Also that being said I would like to officially challenge your town to a 2v1. Here's your chance to get back for your fallen criminal friends.
If you decide not to I would understand and respect your decision, but that's your exit to get the ***** out of my thread.
KitKat

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses