[ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Postby Bearcub » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:20 pm

KitKat wrote:
Bearcub wrote:
KitKat wrote:
phah :lol: Well, you may say it to anybody when you finding yourself wrong :)
Cause the killed person was not offending anybody (by words or actions) and was killed without reason.
Translating (for dummies)- The man, that you've listed as badsaying is not a person I meant.

And how do you know it was Candy Gang who killed this person? Where is your proof? I think your just making **** up to sound like we did something we say we don't do. Thus the annoyance has nothing to do with me being wrong, because I'm not. It has to do with you being annoying.
Translating (for dummies)- He's making **** up since I've called him out on his friend who was a complete ass and deserved more than the average criminal on Roanoke. Thus a poor attempt to make the Candy Gang look bad.

Also that being said I would like to officially challenge your town to a 2v1. Here's your chance to get back for your fallen criminal friends.
If you decide not to I would understand and respect your decision, but that's your exit to get the ***** out of my thread.

For now your sword is stronger than my word only because I can't get a proof from the man who doesn't play anymore. I'm leaving for now until the response from him.
Trade is the first step to the diplomacy.
Diplomacy is a tool for unification.
Then be honest with your customers to make new bonds!
Bearcub

Postby DemonEyes » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:25 pm

If you cant get proof, you cant accuse. Innocent until proven guilty.

And tbh if you die walking around.. its part of the game, regardless of how cold hearted you feel the treatment, whether it was a member of CG or anyone else.. tough ****, to you and to your friend. If you or he were summoned and killed , then you die as a criminal and deserve so.

Why should CG not play the game and kill people as the game allows? If you cant defend yourself, don't allow anyone to get close enough to kill you is pretty much the aim of the entire game. Rather than bad mouth people on the forum, maybe you should go play the game and get to a level where you CAN defend yourself, and if you dont want to do that, then why are you here?
DemonEyes

Postby Bearcub » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:40 pm

DemonEyes wrote:If you cant get proof, you cant accuse. Innocent until proven guilty.

And tbh if you die walking around.. its part of the game, regardless of how cold hearted you feel the treatment, whether it was a member of CG or anyone else.. tough ****, to you and to your friend. If you or he were summoned and killed , then you die as a criminal and deserve so.

Why should CG not play the game and kill people as the game allows? If you cant defend yourself, don't allow anyone to get close enough to kill you is pretty much the aim of the entire game. Rather than bad mouth people on the forum, maybe you should go play the game and get to a level where you CAN defend yourself, and if you dont want to do that, then why are you here?

I'm not going to argue with you about the death as a part of a game (I died different in HnH and once at Salem being in fight vs 3 thievs).
My post was for the paying attention to their cruelness (mindless kills) to russian people.
If you say that thay could kill any (cause it's a part of game) then why should people trust 'em in reporting for criminal acts?- as it could immerge people in danger (as a potential killer learned new place)
but as I said- I'll return here only with a proof which I can't get currently.
Bearcub

Postby DemonEyes » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Lost at sea, your arms and legs are tiring and you no longer know how long you can stay afloat, a fin travels past.. would you grab it?

If its a shark, you must trust it not to bite you.. If not you will drown anyway.
DemonEyes

Postby KitKat » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Bearcub wrote:My post was for the paying attention to their cruelness (mindless kills) to russian people.

Again we didn't do any mindless kills to Russian players. Every Russian player we killed was a criminal like it or not. Stop beating a dead horse its already six feet under. You can't possibly beat it into the ground anymore.

I've helped countless Russian players get a start on this server as well. Just a month ago I helped get a small group started that were Russian players they set there first pclaim wrong I showed them how to set it up right. I helped them build a fence around it so that they would have more protection ect ect.

KitKat wrote: but that's your exit to get the ***** out of my thread.
KitKat

Postby Mereni » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Bearcub wrote:
DemonEyes wrote:If you cant get proof, you cant accuse. Innocent until proven guilty.

I'm not going to argue with you about the death as a part of a game (I died different in HnH and once at Salem being in fight vs 3 thievs).
My post was for the paying attention to their cruelness (mindless kills) to russian people.
If you say that thay could kill any (cause it's a part of game) then why should people trust 'em in reporting for criminal acts?- as it could immerge people in danger (as a potential killer learned new place)
but as I said- I'll return here only with a proof which I can't get currently.

Looks to me like you've just accused a convenient group of people of killing your friend when you really have no idea who did it or why. They CAN kill anyone as part of the game, but they DON'T, that's why people trust them to ranger. You also claimed that your buddy will killed so fast he didn't get a chance to talk, so your trying to play some kind of racism card is making you look like an ass.
Mereni

Postby Dallane » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:28 am

Mereni wrote: racism card

Where was he doing that?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Bearcub » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:19 am

Mereni wrote:
Bearcub wrote:but as I said- I'll return here only with a proof which I can't get currently.

Looks to me like you've just accused a convenient group of people of killing your friend when you really have no idea who did it or why. They CAN kill anyone as part of the game, but they DON'T, that's why people trust them to ranger. You also claimed that your buddy will killed so fast he didn't get a chance to talk, so your trying to play some kind of racism card is making you look like an ass.

I'm not playing racism card as well as not accusing them now without prooves. But you people, now making **** on the corpse of the person, who I more likely trust as he said that the killers were dressed exactly as CG. BTW it was made about 2 months before or so.
Bearcub

Postby Avarice » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:20 am

Reported someone yesterday, still no moderation, go figure.

Get the Chief in here, mods will come then.
Darwoth: - "you need to start thinking of this game as a giant toilet that all of us players are constantly circling the drain in trying to stay afloat..."
Avarice

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:23 am

Avarice wrote:Reported someone yesterday, still no moderation, go figure.

Get the Chief in here, mods will come then.

You rang? I have an app that rings my cell-phone anytime my name is mentioned on the Salem Forums.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses