[ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:43 am

staxjax wrote:Yeah, that is not going to happen. I am patiently waiting for some developer magic to turn this game around or make it fun again, just like everybody else.

Dallane wrote:
Avarice wrote:
staxjax wrote: Stuff nobody cares about...

If you don't play anymore, stop posting. :roll:

Welp you heard it. if you don't play then dont post on the forums. Lets go ahead and shut this baby down so no one can post.

.....except those of us still playing and contributing something to the game besides mindless, continuous spam and bile against the game they no longer play or care about and the players who have stuck with it.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:45 am

Avarice wrote:You are one of the few players who can reach the top and not mindlessly slaughter everyone beneath them.

You will be missed sir!

This

:( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :(

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby staxjax » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:45 am

Dude, you have no idea how long we have 'stuck' with it (a hell of a lot longer than yourgrandmother lasted). I have high hopes for the game, but after playing it relentlessly for a year and realizing that it is getting worse instead of better, I do not feel like playing it except to log in and check out new mechanics as they are introduced.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:52 am

staxjax wrote:Dude, you have no idea how long we have 'stuck' with it (a hell of a lot longer than yourgrandmother lasted). I have high hopes for the game, but after playing it relentlessly for a year and realizing that it is getting worse instead of better, I do not feel like playing it except to log in and check out new mechanics as they are introduced.

Then end the continuous attacks on those who have kept playing through it, like YGM, and comment on why you like or dislike the new updates in a constructive manner. One thing I've noticed since Chief and PmP got into the Masons, they've laid off you guys on the forums while you guys have just kept up the daily hate.

Claeyt

Postby staxjax » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:56 am

Claeyt wrote:
staxjax wrote:Dude, you have no idea how long we have 'stuck' with it (a hell of a lot longer than yourgrandmother lasted). I have high hopes for the game, but after playing it relentlessly for a year and realizing that it is getting worse instead of better, I do not feel like playing it except to log in and check out new mechanics as they are introduced.

Then end the continuous attacks on those who have kept playing through it, like YGM, and comment on why you like or dislike the new updates in a constructive manner. One thing I've noticed since Chief and PmP got into the Masons, they've laid off you guys on the forums while you guys have just kept up the daily hate.

But they didn't. All of them have quit. If you are still here by the end of December, then you can talk. Until then, stfu.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Dallane » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:16 am

Claeyt wrote:One thing I've noticed since Chief and PmP got into the Masons, they've laid off you guys on the forums while you guys have just kept up the daily hate.

You may want to actually read what they post instead of having the topiablindness as i call it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby KitKat » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:32 am

Bearcub wrote:
Yeah, They've never nindlessly kill any russian just cause :lol:
Avarice, you didn't see the opposite sight of them. I don't want to say that they're all an absolute evil on the Roa, but by praising them you're only proving disinformance of the forum society.

Actually we never mindlessly killed any Russians. You guys we're criminals that we hunted. We Tracked scents to your base more than once. So yeah of course hes sees the opposite sight of us because hes not a criminal.
KitKat

Postby Bearcub » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:06 am

KitKat wrote:
Bearcub wrote:
Avarice, you didn't see the opposite sight of them. I don't want to say that they're all an absolute evil on the Roa, but by praising them you're only proving disinformance of the forum society.

Actually we never mindlessly killed any Russians. You guys we're criminals that we hunted. We Tracked scents to your base more than once. So yeah of course hes sees the opposite sight of us because hes not a criminal.

I don't mean me or any criminal you tracked. You killed our afking friend (at the period you were going to make a trial by fire)- he wasn't a criminal. You killed 1 guy I knew near the Boston just cause he was a russian.
I know- anyone can tell that they've been punished for their imprudence. But it doesn't prove your justice when you kill innocent people.
Trade is the first step to the diplomacy.
Diplomacy is a tool for unification.
Then be honest with your customers to make new bonds!
Bearcub

Postby Mereni » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:23 am

Dallane wrote:
Avarice wrote:
staxjax wrote: Stuff nobody cares about...

If you don't play anymore, stop posting. :roll:

Welp you heard it. if you don't play then dont post on the forums. Lets go ahead and shut this baby down so no one can post.

I think the confusing thing is, why do you care so much? Is it really a crush on Chief like PMP suggests? It does seem that the large majority of your posts are nothing but hate and bile against the tribe, chief, anyone who might be associated with the tribe, and sometimes Salem in general. I know that Haven has a forum, but do you see me and others who don't play there haranguing you there? Bashing Haven? I see how maybe you want to maintain a presence here, hoping the game gets changed to the point you want to play again, but why can't you let it go, the way the tribe is trying to do? They way Jorb has asked us to?

staxjax wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Then end the continuous attacks on those who have kept playing through it, like YGM, and comment on why you like or dislike the new updates in a constructive manner. One thing I've noticed since Chief and PmP got into the Masons, they've laid off you guys on the forums while you guys have just kept up the daily hate.

But they didn't. All of them have quit. If you are still here by the end of December, then you can talk. Until then, stfu.

None of them have quit, what are you talking about? Khaz, PMP, Chief, me, a few others, all log in every day. We might not be as active as we used to be, but we're more active than almost anyone else you can name in the game, and everyone is still posting in the forums.

If you're talking about YGM quitting, I really find it hard to believe you ever believed that joke about him and Chief being the same person. You were just playing along, right?
Mereni

Postby KitKat » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:23 am

Bearcub wrote:
KitKat wrote:
Bearcub wrote:

I don't mean me or any criminal you tracked. You killed our afking friend (at the period you were going to make a trial by fire)- he wasn't a criminal. You killed 1 guy I knew near the Boston just cause he was a russian.
I know- anyone can tell that they've been punished for their imprudence. But it doesn't prove your justice when you kill innocent people.

Your friend is associated with your town. Of course we are going to kill him and anyone apart of your town he is not innocent hes guilty for harboring criminals. The Russian I killed near Roanoke cussed me out for 30 minutes when I was only trying to help him and his friends he also attacked a friend of mine. He was indeed a criminal and an *******. Well deserved, get your facts right guy.

Yourgrandmother wrote:Image

Guilty of harboring a fugitive

this is your friend ^ "Guilty of harboring a fugitive"

Mereni wrote:If you're talking about YGM quitting, I really find it hard to believe you ever believed that joke about him and Chief being the same person. You were just playing along, right?

No they really think Chief and YGM are the same person. They have asked Wishy more than once about it. lol
Last edited by KitKat on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
KitKat

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses