The Order of the Crimson Rose

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

The Order of the Crimson Rose

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:38 am

So this goes under the headline, Don't **** where you eat. Especially in Roanoke.

A group of friends of mine were setting up a new mining camp, and were busy little beavers, digging and mining when their place got hit. Someone stole a boat, took 2 chests full of nice inspirationals out of a lean to and cut up all the fish they'd been saving for some reason. That person then sailed away, then blew the boats and chests so they couldn't be tracked and left nothing but claim tracking. They thought they'd be safe back in the darkness over the mountains but as we'll see the mystery deepened.

My friends called on me to hunt down the perp, and their trail led to where the darkness used to be, but since it's been moved it was relatively easy to get to and will be relatively easy to hit. My guess is a single member of the Town called 'The Order of the Crimson Rose' hit a claim near them without permission and thought there's no way this newb digger has Ascent to the Summit or can go this far in the time it would take. But they didn't expect me. Bwuhahahhhahahahahhaha (evil laugh).

These fat rosie faced monks are ripe for the picking. It's a sweet 3 biome base near the darkness with a nice big lime pit next door, Their town is 4x4 cells in area and is larger than most that I've seen. They have a lot of fences, not a lot of Braziers that I saw, I counted well over 50 piles of coal so there's probably a mine somewhere in the middle, there were many roses and they're prone to leaving all their gates open for people to just walk right in and look around. I got 2 fences deep before I even hit the town. I could have summoned and killed the jackass who robbed my friend but then I, the lone hunter that I am would leave evidence for them. And who wants to be hunted for the next week. So here's how this is going to go down.

Either:

1. 'The Order of the Crimson Rose' pays me 10,000s (5,000 for me, 5,000 for my friends) and never hears from me again as long as they leave my friends on the hillside alone. Their location and screenshots of the mini-map stay hidden forever.

2. I now have a homestead claim in my pocket. I will plant that claim, expand it and let any group bounce there on my homestead secret for the right price. (Russian, MM tribe, or any other big group of raiders that want to make a name for themselves, I'm looking at you Vikings) These guys aren't treaty members, or at least haven't followed any treaty protection protocol that I know of. They have literally wiped out whole forests of Maple trees, and scarred the Earth for miles around. The bidding starts at 2000s to compensate my newb friends. Please Pm me with any offers, Bidding stops next Wednesday , when I will take the highest bidder. You can stop the bidding at anytime by meeting the 10,000s price.

3. If there are no bidders I will simply post their exact location coordinates, screen shots of the mini map, and possibly let anybody who wants to bounce out there to mess with their town or so that they can plant a spy near their town and take whatever they want at a later date.

I await your offers.

Claeyt
A Thorny Rose.jpg
A Thorny Rose.jpg (8.87 KiB) Viewed 7902 times
Last edited by Claeyt on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Re: The Order of the Crimson Rose

Postby Glennfinnan » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:44 am

The 3rd option here is the most plausible one.
Usually there's not too many pilgrims interested in PAYING somebody for the location of a perpetrator, it's the other way around. Unless it's actually somebody's foe.
Glennfinnan

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:53 am

Glennfinnan wrote:The 3rd option here is the most plausible one.
Usually there's not too many pilgrims interested in PAYING somebody for the location of a perpetrator, it's the other way around. Unless it's actually somebody's foe.

This is true, and that's probably what'll happen. I may even charge 50s apiece for the homestead secret. All of the Coal and much of the fenced in area was outside the town claim and barrier stones, so that tells you how big the place is. I know the MM are moving into the Server and may need a nice base like this, Plywood fence in place, mine in the middle of town. it's right on the lip of the darkness and all that lays out there. It's pretty far away from the CoD so that works for all the big tribes also. My guess is 4-5 guys could take it out and build it again. You also don't see many 3 biome spots in the Darkness. Like I said ripe for the taking. And I have plenty of evidence for people to summon up the rosie cheeked monk or monks and kill them in their sleep.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby colesie » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:08 am

Just reveal a little more info about them in this thread a day until they pay up
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:14 am

lol post away no one gives a *****
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:29 am

colesie wrote:Just reveal a little more info about them in this thread a day until they pay up

That is a great idea. I'll reveal a little bit more information until they get more and more worried. Maybe tomorrow I'll show people the 50 coal piles laying there for the taking and then the day after that the nice plywood wall surrounding 16 cells just waiting to be taken. Who knows maybe the CoD pays me 3000s and says "let us port 10 raiders there". Boom town's down. At the very least people now know they're raiders and will treat them accordingly. My friends had absolutely no skill in C n D so they were completely innocent and were 40 minutes away so they posed no threat. They didn't really get away with that much, just a bunch of high end inspirationals (Cricket fiddles and such), maybe a new hat from the open beta package, some dry boards, the boat and a bunch of fish for some reason. No iron, no money, no tools. Why risk being summoned by robbing someone so near to you. They clearly didn't think the people there would have Ascent to the Summit or be able to travel in light darkness and they couldn't but they had friends that could. Hell I didn't even need the torch I brought. It did take me awhile to get there but I made it with 6 minutes to spare. Now I know where they live and can give anybody their location and could pluck that guy at any time, he's still offline right now, and I was able to get within sight of his lean to without having to break down a wall because of open gates. All that for 2 chests and a boat which they blew up anyways so they wouldn't be tracked.

Claeyt

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:32 am

Dallane wrote:lol post away no one gives a *****

They'll give a *****, If I summon the thief. they'll give a ***** if the Russians come knocking. Is this your place Dallane? Somebody'll want that info. Maybe somebody'll want a spy next to the town just to mess with them.

Claeyt

Postby darnokpl » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:34 am

Claeyt wrote:

They'll give a *****, If I summon the thief. they'll give a ***** if the Russians come knocking. Is this your place Dallane? Somebody'll want that info. Maybe somebody'll want a spy next to the town just to mess with them.

If that is his place give me spawn claim pls :)
darnokpl

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:37 am

darnokpl wrote:
Claeyt wrote:

If that is his place give me spawn claim pls :)

LOLOL "rub hands together greedily"

Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:42 am

Claeyt wrote:

If it was mine you and your buddies wouldn't have a place left.

As i said no one gives a ***** if you want someone to pay you to get the info.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Next

Return to House of Burgesses