The Official Mushibag is dead thread.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Official Mushibag is dead thread.

Postby AAlex » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Please keep on topic and quit the derails, continued details will result in warnings. Moving all junk posts.
''We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.'' - Sir Winston Churchill
AAlex

Postby Khaztropix » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:06 am

Much appreciated AAlex, so back to Mushibag being dead and the end of the Rebellion...

I hope there are some more GH refugees who show up to defend Mushiville. It is a very convenient location for furthering my collection of GH skeletons. Can I get a RSVP of who will be there? That way I can build the funeral pyres ahead of time.
Khaztropix
Prince of the Gingerbread Men
I ride horse with Gods
Khaztropix

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:08 am

Khaztropix wrote:Much appreciated AAlex, so back to Mushibag being dead and the end of the Rebellion...

I hope there are some more GH refugees who show up to defend Mushiville. It is a very convenient location for furthering my collection of GH skeletons. Can I get a RSVP of who will be there? That way I can build the funeral pyres ahead of time.

You mean the place you guys still haven't broke into?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Khaztropix » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:28 am

Dallane wrote:
Khaztropix wrote:Much appreciated AAlex, so back to Mushibag being dead and the end of the Rebellion...

RSVP - répondez s'il vous plaît

In short, it means 'please respond'. So for the retarded (Dallane), when used in this context I am asking for those who will attend to respond with notice of such.
Khaztropix
Prince of the Gingerbread Men
I ride horse with Gods
Khaztropix

Postby Mushibag » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:09 am

Khaztropix wrote:RSVP - répondez s'il vous plaît

Mais ce sont des forums anglais, donc il faut parler en anglais.
Mushibag

Postby Ass_Kraken » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:11 am

Khaztropix wrote:
Dallane wrote:

RSVP - répondez s'il vous plaît

In short, it means 'please respond'. So for the retarded (Dallane), when used in this context I am asking for those who will attend to respond with notice of such.

I assume english isn't your first language, not because you googled how to spell out the phrase, but because dallane clearly wasn't addressing what you're intending to do. Rather, it was how there have been multiple attempts to break into the glorious land of mushiville, and all met with failure?
Ass_Kraken

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses