The Battle of Brest Fortress

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Battle of Brest Fortress

Postby Droj » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:29 pm

derail much?
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby Yourgrandmother » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:42 pm

Wow all these people crying about MM and think they are better off with Russians?

Russians did the same thing, they destroyed/raided/killed any towns of value on Roanoke already. Those they did not kill, have subjugated and taxed.

I fall under the latter category and don't mind it, ,they put the work in to have dominance but it seems people on Plymouth are oblivious to the tyranny going on Roanoke which is far worse than MM. At least they have a tutorial starter town in the Reservation that teaches players, Russians will just roll up to you without saying anything and 1-2 shot you with a dozen raiders.
Yourgrandmother

Postby Cawalox » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Yourgrandmother wrote:Wow all these people crying about MM and think they are better off with Russians?

Russians did the same thing, they destroyed/raided/killed any towns of value on Roanoke already. Those they did not kill, have subjugated and taxed.

I fall under the latter category and don't mind it, ,they put the work in to have dominance but it seems people on Plymouth are oblivious to the tyranny going on Roanoke which is far worse than MM. At least they have a tutorial starter town in the Reservation that teaches players, Russians will just roll up to you without saying anything and 1-2 shot you with a dozen raiders.

And thats not crying, just cause you said you dont mind it?

I dont see hows that worse than what MM does?
I never said Russians are great, they are just lesser evil (mainly because they seem to care less about politics and that they are less organised). Reservation is great if you whant to be told what to do and how to do it, but I prefer this game as sandbox. Chief just roll up to you and spam you some random ***** and kills you with 1 or 2 of his 'braves'. I personaly prefer silent type.
Anyway thats my personal opinion and I stick with it.

Since we are derailing please PM me if you would like to add something.
Cawalox

Postby knuckles » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Wasn't this one of the main reasons the russians cried about when we spawned alts ???

Great job Chief, I'm glad I could help ;) ¦]

Postby dageir » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:15 pm

Why is one of the guys in the opposition named PabloRussian1 and another one Kraven. (Craven??) Is this entire debacle a set up by the tribe. A sham village?
Somebody once wrote, "Hell is the impossibility of reason." That's what this place feels like. Hell
dageir

Postby L33LEE » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:42 pm

dageir wrote:Why is one of the guys in the opposition named PabloRussian1 and another one Kraven. (Craven??) Is this entire debacle a set up by the tribe. A sham village?

If it is, i feel sorry for the brave who made and filled all them compost bins. as well as the sign posts. Lotta work.
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby Viktor » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:50 pm

One episode pays for all the little lost in this "battle".
It seems Chief mind can shine only here on the forum, but in practice.
Viktor

Postby trinh » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Hope that after your tournee on Plymouth your IP (or IP-region) will be banned from game forever and your chars will be gelded.
And nerfing killing and raiding even more restricted.
Drama.
Yes.
Amen.
Image Plymouth! Live free or die trying. #salem @ synIRC statistics ⚔⚔⚔⚔
trinh

Postby clouddog » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:29 pm

jwhitehorn wrote: A town a bit larger than most....
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Holy ****,thats a HUGE town.
15 braziers total,how did u guys even survive or was this like,a whole week siege?
u are the best cheif.
We never left, We just lay low and the lower we lay we stay connected and make dough.
clouddog

Postby tweenprinc3ss » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Is it the Chief's fault if these guys spent more time building walls than raising biles?
Last edited by tweenprinc3ss on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tweenprinc3ss

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses