Who was first with metal producing?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Who was first with metal producing?

Postby xweetok59 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Chiprel wrote:Metal on day 2 with coal clamps burning for 60hours. That's some nice record you got there!
What skill is needed for time machine in salem?

I was thinking the same thing. Coal clamps take 60 hours to burn out, yet you were producing metal on the second day of salem?
xweetok59

Postby painhertz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:54 pm

I didn't ask for a thread nor was "I" producing anything on day 2. You can all kindly go ***** yourselves.

(If it takes you 60 hours to burn a coal clamp you're doing it wrong. ***** noobs)

3rd Edit: this thread goes in general conversation, not factions......
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby xweetok59 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Sometimes I am wondering if you have any idea what you are talking about.
xweetok59

Postby Qukatt » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Glad I had popcorn ready...
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby thl111 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:01 pm

So, is there a way to burn coal clamps faster? Just my curiosity, no sarcasm intended.
We make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword. -Moniker (Anarchy online)
thl111

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:08 pm

None that I know of.
Actually I wonder if the OP meant buying metal off of Boston stands for 200 as "producing".
If not then Id gladly hear of the way to produce coal so fast.
Glennfinnan

Postby Oin32 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:34 pm

I am watching this eating the 12 sweet bamb's that Pain ordered but never responded to for purchase. Nom Nom YAY Stat increase!!
Oin32

Postby staxjax » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:42 pm

painhertz wrote:I didn't ask for a thread nor was "I" producing anything on day 2. You can all kindly go ***** yourselves.

(If it takes you 60 hours to burn a coal clamp you're doing it wrong. ***** noobs)

Pretty sure there is no faster way to make them burn. Here is step by step process for you:

1.place coal clamp building sign, requires 20 blocks.
2.build coalclamp
3.light coalclamp with any source of fire (preferably a torch since you will most likely be lighting many at once)
4.wait 60h
5.right click pile of coal to collect it!

I think maybe he got the skills to build coalclamps and mines within 2 days, 2 days + 3 days (for coalclamp) means you had metal on day 5. Now, how long did it take for glenn or newb, or anybody else for that matter, to light their first smelter?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Sevenless » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:51 pm

staxjax wrote:
painhertz wrote:I didn't ask for a thread nor was "I" producing anything on day 2. You can all kindly go ***** yourselves.

Pretty sure there is no faster way to make them burn. Here is step by step process for you:

1.place coal clamp building sign, requires 20 blocks.
2.build coalclamp
3.light coalclamp with any source of fire (preferably a torch since you will most likely be lighting many at once)
4.wait 60h
5.right click pile of coal to collect it!

I think maybe he got the skills to build coalclamps and mines within 2 days, 2 days + 3 days (for coalclamp) means you had metal on day 5. Now, how long did it take for glenn or newb, or anybody else for that matter, to light their first smelter?

iirc, the first metal was being sold end of day 3

If a village power levels a single character you can have coalclamps running withint 4 hours of world start I'm sure. Soon as the clamps are running, you've got X days to build the mine and smelter to be ready for the first batch of coal.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby staxjax » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Sevenless wrote:iirc, the first metal was being sold end of day 3

If a village power levels a single character you can have coalclamps running withint 4 hours of world start I'm sure. Soon as the clamps are running, you've got X days to build the mine and smelter to be ready for the first batch of coal.

I wonder who that could have been...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses