A story about Candy Queen & her friends (RIP Russian SadMan)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: A story about Candy Queen & her friends (RIP Russian Sad

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:33 am

HIGHLY CLASSIFIED RUSSIAN FOOTAGE

After their failure of a raid on Roanoke Windy suggested to usernm that they try to find a different game. At that time some other Russian who likes to type letters backwards suggested that they try a game he saw small children playing @ his local park. As you can see their efforts there yielded similar results to their efforts in Salem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZT2y1cRmjU

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby logan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:08 am

jwhitehorn wrote:HIGHLY CLASSIFIED RUSSIAN FOOTAGE

After their failure of a raid on Roanoke Windy suggested to usernm that they try to find a different game. At that time some other Russian who likes to type letters backwards suggested that they try a game he saw small children playing @ his local park. As you can see their efforts there yielded similar results to their efforts in Salem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZT2y1cRmjU

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

dashcams or didn't happen
logan

Postby Claeyt » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:32 am

Camelot is Russian owned.

COD (Russian main town) is on edge of of darkness north west part of map.

They also have a HV in deep darkness.

Knowing where they live does you no good tho.

Don't forget about the Boat Fortress North of Boston for Raiding anything on the Coast. I forgot Camelot got hit and is Russian owned now. Knowing where they live at least lets you avoid them. They won't chase you down if you spot them in the woods, like the tribe, at least. Thanks for the info.

To everyone else, It sounds like they still lost a 200+ humour guy, that's got to be some kind of Record. I'm also wondering if they really have a 400+ humour monster, That would be the most I've heard of.

There are still massive towns out there larger than the Candy Kids Claim who could hold off an Attack. At least from what I've run by in my travels with more people working them to. Roanoke might not be quite as active as Plymouth, but it's a lot more interesting than Jamestown.

The real question Chief is are the Tribe planning on just hiding in Plymouth while the Russians own Roanoke. At least the Russians are playing 2 servers. The Tribe seem to be unable or afraid to expand into Roanoke while the Cossacks kill all the worms and chop down all of Mother Earth's trees for fences.

To the Candy Land kids, good job on getting everything you could carry out before the bell rang. You cost them 12,000s plus maybe a 200+ guy for a couple of houses and some nice walls. Sucks to lose all the man hours building it but I'm sure you're overflowing with stuff at your new place. Doesn't seem like a total defeat, just a little sour one. At least most of your characters are alive. Kudo's on the post and info share.

GBman.jpg
GBman.jpg (8.48 KiB) Viewed 5902 times
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:46 am

Claeyt wrote:
The real question Chief is are the Tribe planning on just hiding in Plymouth while the Russians own Roanoke.

If this post shows anything its that the Russians are FAR from owning Roanoke. Meanwhile the Tribe remains uncontested on Plymouth.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby thorop » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:59 am

Roanoke by far form being own by Russian. also look like MM making some moves in Roanoke :o
“In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man with his gold. Between them stands a sellsword, a little man of common birth and no great mind. Each of the great ones bids him slay the other two. So tell me—who lives and who dies?”
thorop

Postby Odekva » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:05 am

Claeyt wrote:I forgot Camelot got hit and is Russian owned now.

Just that no innocent soul gets hit, Camelot does not have much in common with 'Russians' except that they are Russians. ;)

It does not make much sense talking to Chief, so I’ll just say for other new people so that they would not get confused - Russians decided to go to Roa because we knew that practically all strongest players went there to take a chance, and until now it is the most populated server. So you can think yourself who is Chief who stayed alone on Ply to become The Strongest :lol:

Claeyt wrote: You cost them 12,000s plus maybe a 200+ guy for a couple of houses and some nice walls.

There are about 150-200 braziers left and some nice walls, so I rate it as a good investment.

To Stormy - I do regret about the loss of your place, but it really wasn't a smart move from the side of your friends to kill first without even talking. I’ve heard some talking’s that Russians kill everyone, but it’s a Lie, they do this only if get insulted or it is a clear enemy. And if you got hit/raided you always can talk with them and figure something out (as some people did already), this could not work if for one or other reason (you build too close to their base or stolen something from them or killed someone) they decided to go till the end ofc...

We really are nice guy's, the communication problem is there ofc, but if you really wish, you always can find a way to talk. ;)

thorop wrote:Roanoke by far form being own by Russian. also look like MM making some moves in Roanoke :o

Thats good news ;)
The Dwarven Rose shop
Please visit, have quite a bunch of things including food. ;)
Odekva

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:13 am

Odekva wrote: Russians decided to go to Roa because we knew that the Chief was going to one day destroy our entire city.

I fix'd that for you. Now go drop more waste claims on P-claims please.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Viktor » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:41 am

jwhitehorn wrote:I fix'd that for you. Now go drop more waste claims on P-claims please.MM Tribe

There are a lot of unknown for you, boy, you better should go to play lotto.
Viktor

Postby Claeyt » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:50 pm

I’ve heard some talking’s that Russians kill everyone, but it’s a Lie, they do this only if get insulted or it is a clear enemy. And if you got hit/raided you always can talk with them and figure something out (as some people did already), this could not work if for one or other reason (you build too close to their base or stolen something from them or killed someone) they decided to go till the end ofc...

To Odekva, I definitely didn't mean to say Russians were worse than any other raiders, just bigger and more organized, and I've heard that they are very reasonable when it comes to not killing people. I didn't know there were multiple groups of Russians on Roanoke. I doubt it will matter to the Chief so you might want to beef up Camelot. :) I was just warning Camelot about the raid because I knew it was the next town over from Candy Land from having traveled past it while mapping. I didn't know that any of the Braziers were left, I thought they got them all. Still a lot of money though. It'll be interesting to see what Camelot and Candy Land do on that side of the River. Looks like most everybody just west over the river speaks Russian.

To everyone, the Russians definitely don't 'own' Roanoke, they're just seem very, very organized and had crunched several bases recently. There are many many Large organized towns throughout the map. Croatoan, Entwell, Riverside, The Hive are just a few that I've seen that are mighty impressive. Candy Land would've have been virtually impregnable with a town bell. I thought it had one because of it's size when I ran past it 3 weeks ago while mapping.

To the Chief and MM tribe, Well all right, Yee Ha. MM Tribe's officially in Roanoke as of the 20th. Now we're talking. Russians are organized and the Chief's on the Warpath, things are looking interesting in Roanoke all of a sudden. Viktor's right, many of the of the first high end players seemed to have moved to Roanoke back when for a fresh start, and are now mainly playing there. I didn't know that Roanoke had more players, but I knew it was close. Let's see how you do on a fresh map with more competition and the Russians surrounding Town. Always remember, Roanoke means "Shell money" as in you'll be shellin' out a lot of money out for those Embassy towns if the Russians find them. The Cossacks will be on the lookout after the way you've been making fun of them for the last couple of months. :D

Roanoke's on fire.
Indian_Bear_Fight,_anonymous_painter_(mid-19th_century).jpg
Indian_Bear_Fight,_anonymous_painter_(mid-19th_century).jpg (194.39 KiB) Viewed 5822 times
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Claeyt wrote:, Roanoke means "Shell money" as in you'll be shellin' out a lot of money out for those Embassy towns if the Russians find them.

I don't think you understand how this game works. I assume because your on a server with Russians who also do not understand simple game mechanics so I'll help you.

Town Bell = 1,500 Silver/month

Waste Claim = 14,400 Silver/month.

If the Russians would like to find and keep up those Waste claims they can be my guest. The Russians would need 144,000 Silver a month before we would have to spend a single silver out of our pocket more than the Roanoke Treaty Payments make.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses