Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby Dallane » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:19 pm

thats if plymouth even gets to xfer.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15174
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby alloin » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Now start the game 'who-can-stay-awake-the-longest'

GG and byebye your base :mrgreen:
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
User avatar
alloin
Customer
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:33 am

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby FutureForJames » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Yourgrandmother wrote:Interesting defence.

As for the 'upcoming' server transfers.

I don't think MM has a chance against the Russians tbh.



In before Chief reveals that he has been secretely been attending lectures in Russian at an university ever since the new servers were released. (Remember that you heard it first from me)
FutureForJames
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:46 am

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby staxjax » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:27 pm

FutureForJames wrote:So many cheerleaders suddenly popping up the second Chief loses something, interesting :D.


Unfortunately, the midget cheerleaders outnumber us 2 to 1 :/
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
User avatar
staxjax
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:29 am

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby Mereni » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:40 pm

staxjax wrote:So what happens when you start rampaging and killing treaty payers, who will protect them or get their stuff back?[/spoiler]


So, the question is, if the old GH group gets a leg up on the MM tribe and actually manages to start doing what they want to do instead of running and hiding... what will they do? This comment implies that Staxjax and Mushibag, at least, will raid, rampage, and kill everyone. I think I will keep supporting the MM tribe as a group that will give me the option of peace.
User avatar
Mereni
 
Posts: 1839
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:26 am

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby JinxDevona » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:40 pm

darnokpl wrote:
FutureForJames wrote:So many cheerleaders suddenly popping up the second Chief loses something, interesting :D.


Now I am worried about faction balance and trust me it will be very interesting when in next few months, after cross-server-travels and MM vs Russian wars, same people who now are screaming to rebel and fight for their freedom, will have hats with many feathers :|

Can't wait to see that one coming ¦]

I might wear feathers because I've always rallied for characters to be able to be Indians (not just have NPC Indians), but I will never join MM or pay the treaty. I know there are others who feel the same.
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't. ~Margaret Thatcher
User avatar
JinxDevona
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby Dallane » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 pm

Mereni wrote:
staxjax wrote:So what happens when you start rampaging and killing treaty payers, who will protect them or get their stuff back?[/spoiler]


So, the question is, if the old GH group gets a leg up on the MM tribe and actually manages to start doing what they want to do instead of running and hiding... what will they do? This comment implies that Staxjax and Mushibag, at least, will raid, rampage, and kill everyone. I think I will keep supporting the MM tribe as a group that will give me the option of peace.


I think instead of being a **** you should wake up.

GH would go back to what we did b4.

FARMING and continue giving you guys game updates


User was warned for breaking the following rules:
-Overly abusive language
If you wish to discuss this moderation then do so in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=262 or send a PM to AAlex
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15174
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby FutureForJames » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Since what's posted on the internet never leaves it:
(expand in new tab to see full pic)

Image
FutureForJames
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:46 am

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby darnokpl » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Dallane wrote:
I think instead of being a **** you should wake up.

GH would go back to what we did b4.

FARMING and continue giving you guys game updates


What? :lol:
You raided smaller camps, destroyed town, you stole table from pack$, KO'd people on capital cities using bears and beavers and steal them real money?
And as far as I know you done that for FUN without any rules or treaties, so far even Russians are better than you they got simple rule iron or raid.
Image
User avatar
darnokpl
 
Posts: 2019
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:10 am

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby colesie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:59 pm

When GH raided they left infrastructure in tact and that should be reason enough for you to stop your QQ :)
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Image
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
User avatar
colesie
 
Posts: 4751
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests