Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby Droj » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:25 am

I heard Mushibag came out dancing...

***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby darnokpl » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:29 am

Droj wrote:I heard Mushibag came out dancing...

Incoming ban for Droj http://www.dailydot.com/news/technoviki ... s-fritsch/ ¦]
darnokpl

Postby imrielle » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:08 pm

This whole war thing made me think of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmrxg6c9yOA

"You know - we're going to fight until our fire's turning cold" *nods*
Still can't have my pumpkins though. :(
imrielle
Customer

Postby CharlesM » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Have you been destroyed yet? It's only a matter of time.

I really hope you get killed so you can be made an example of. I understand that you dislike the tribe but they keep us safe and your shenanigans are going to lead newbs astray.
It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

I am a proud Christian, post this if you are proud to be one too.
CharlesM

Postby clouddog » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:03 pm

CharlesM wrote:Have you been destroyed yet? It's only a matter of time.

I really hope you get killed so you can be made an example of. I understand that you dislike the tribe but they keep us safe and your shenanigans are going to lead newbs astray.

Time to wake up froom that little bubble ur living in maybe.
U may be right that mushi will die,but we all will and thats what u guys don't understand, it doesn't matter if ur protected by the cheif.
u might die by cheif, u might die by mushi,u might die by some russian,same **** diffrent story so treaty is a joke from the start.
Another thing you should know is in the end everyone bleeds the same.
We never left, We just lay low and the lower we lay we stay connected and make dough.
clouddog

Postby thearosen » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 pm

clouddog wrote:

U may be right that mushi will die,but we all will and thats what u guys don't understand, it doesn't matter if ur protected by the cheif.
u might die by cheif, u might die by mushi,u might die by some russian,same **** diffrent story so treaty is a joke from the start.

I was about to say something similar, and who is he to say what is leading newbs astray? Everyone has their own play style, tactics, and political views. Maybe some wanted to fight Indians from the start; maybe some wanted to join an indian tribe. Who are we to say honestly? Noone here is leading newbs astray other than things like that. Yes, he is causing the Tribe trouble, but it keeps the tribe entertained (I hope) and it makes them put their silver to good use reboosting the game server economy by buying resources (if they do that, I am not sure so this is guesswork). So in the end his "shennanigans" are, with any luck, helping the server overall and creating the tension that keeps people interested, which from my forum lurking the past 3-4 weeks we most certainly need.
To end and summarize, good job Tribe for being able to attack so long, and good job Mushi for being able to hold off an attacking force of such size and power for so long. I am neutral in this, and just am happy that this can possibly create a positive impact for everyone directly and indirectly.
thearosen

Postby FutureForJames » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:33 pm

thearosen wrote:
clouddog wrote:

I was about to say something similar, and who is he to say what is leading newbs astray? Everyone has their own play style, tactics, and political views. Maybe some wanted to fight Indians from the start; maybe some wanted to join an indian tribe. Who are we to say honestly? Noone here is leading newbs astray other than things like that. Yes, he is causing the Tribe trouble, but it keeps the tribe entertained (I hope) and it makes them put their silver to good use reboosting the game server economy by buying resources (if they do that, I am not sure so this is guesswork). So in the end his "shennanigans" are, with any luck, helping the server overall and creating the tension that keeps people interested, which from my forum lurking the past 3-4 weeks we most certainly need.
To end and summarize, good job Tribe for being able to attack so long, and good job Mushi for being able to hold off an attacking force of such size and power for so long. I am neutral in this, and just am happy that this can possibly create a positive impact for everyone directly and indirectly.

Great post, would read again, seriously XD.
FutureForJames

Postby Mushibag » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:54 pm

We're still doing fine, still building, still farming, and still eating. The injuns seem to have taken a break from the seige, for the moment.
Mushibag

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Well, I only think they realized trying to drain braziers is just dumb.
Glennfinnan

Postby colesie » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:10 am

Updates?
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses