Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby colesie » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Ah, you're right.
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby darnokpl » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Mushibag wrote:...

How much coal did you used to refill braziers?
darnokpl

Postby Mushibag » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:17 pm

After the first night of them trying to drain it for ~4.5 hrs, each brazier took about 2-3 coal to refill. But as I said, they weren't really firing that much, they just kept getting activated. This is what leads me to believe that the actual number of shots fired is factored in as well.
Mushibag

Postby darnokpl » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Mushibag wrote:After the first night of them trying to drain it for ~4.5 hrs, each brazier took about 2-3 coal to refill. But as I said, they weren't really firing that much, they just kept getting activated. This is what leads me to believe that the actual number of shots fired is factored in as well.

If that is correct ~33 activations drained 2-3 coal... then even with linear drain we get ~220-330 activations (29-44 hours!!!)? :?
darnokpl

Postby Procne » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Well, as my little camp was briefly raided today I tried refilling few braziers. I think I used 2 coal on each brazier and haven't completely refilled it. As those were inner braziers, and the inner part of my camp hasn't been breached then, it means that there probably were max 2 activations. Tribesmen who were there can probably tell you more about how many times those braziers were ativated. I mean the 3 ones in the corner near smelters. But I think we are derailing again.
Procne

Postby darnokpl » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:30 pm

Procne wrote:But I think we are derailing again.

True, yet more I think someone started here little OP-braziers propaganda and I wanted to add some math to find out truth ;)
darnokpl

Postby colesie » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:34 pm

I think one activation autmatically = 1 coal but from then on it's all up in the air
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby mmosalem » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Does this meas the treaty payment is no longer required to keep base safe? I never wanted to pay them nothing but now the sign is up and they are asking silver. Should I pay or build braziers to defend the property I own.
mmosalem

Postby Tylan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:09 pm

mmosalem wrote:Does this meas the treaty payment is no longer required to keep base safe? I never wanted to pay them nothing but now the sign is up and they are asking silver. Should I pay or build braziers to defend the property I own.

You're asking in the wrong place. You should be here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3163

However, treaty payers will still tell you "Yes, you should keep paying," while non-paying individuals will say "Of course you shouldn't pay! Viva la Revolution!"

In the end, it's up to you. Like tax evasion. Except in this case, the tax man is at your door and you're asking everyone if you should stock up on guns to keep him out of your house.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby staxjax » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Depends on how much playtime you have...if you can build 4-6 walls and put braziers every other tile or so, then you don't need to pay for now. If you only have a stickfence and they are threatening to destroy your base, then you might consider paying it to buy some time and build some real defenses.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses