Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Dshaded wrote:Hey bait sup, havent seen you since Gallows Hill bug raid when i took that Shiny helmet from a corpse of Truce your combat char.

Still buthurt about BTK months after it happened......priceless
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Dshaded » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Dallane wrote:
Dshaded wrote:Hey bait sup, havent seen you since Gallows Hill bug raid when i took that Shiny helmet from a corpse of Truce your combat char.

Still buthurt about BTK months after it happened......priceless

BUTTHURT??? What happend at BTK was the best thing that ever happend to me, we joined Tribe and started really enjoying Salem...some of enjoyment i got since then was from killing all of you guys that raided BTK, and now we are sieging your new place and enjoying every minute of it :D
-Spirit with the Hatchet- aka JTG ~MM Tribe~
Dshaded

Postby Kerryann » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Mushibag wrote:Just a little update. The seige continues, and we continue to keep them at bay. We're approaching the 36th hour now.

I've been away and only just caught up on all this - brilliant job, I echo all that clouddog and Droj had to say - if I had a worthy char on plymouth i'd be right there backing you up. Long live Mushibag, the hero of the server!

Thanks for the icons Droj. :)
Kerryann

Postby Procne » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Dshaded wrote:(...) and gave us a reason to call Chief to help us and kill mushibagy and eventually join the tribe, wich resulted in us owning Gallows and killing 8 people as a result.

Aren't you a bit megalomaniac? With or without you, chief would try to destroy GH because it was the only faction on his way to power. Next thing we have is painhertz coming here saying how he was the cause of all this by coercing GH to raid BTK knowing it would make chief someday raid GH blah blah.
How does it feel that all this happend becouse you stole some pies from a guy that would have gave you all those pies if u asked him??

You don't look like a guy who would do anything nice willingly when asked.
Procne

Postby Dshaded » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:37 pm

Long live Mushibag, the hero of the server!

HAHAHA i spit the beer all over my keyboard ¦] good one.
Dshaded

Postby darnokpl » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Glennfinnan wrote:

This is Greg Lewis, aka gregl26/Eulogi/Rocky, who wanted to "scout out the competition". He wouldn't say it if he wasn't the one who started the whole thing, don't you think?
Or do you think anyone would spend his time wrecking BTK totally for no reason? If you didn't spend enough time finding out what the truth is, don't spout out insults.

If you still want to talk about it... tell me please how did you get that screen in first place, I don't believe he told that to anyone from GH?

Don't forget that Stax said many times he have spy in my town back then, and Dallane on IRC said something that in 100% confirmed you had spy,
but we didn't spying GH. How do you explain that?
darnokpl

Postby Dshaded » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:42 pm

You don't look like a guy who would do anything nice willingly when asked.

Actually i gave my keys and rights to Bait and told him to take anything he needed from my base, i said ANYTHING.

Few days later i told him i will move to another town and asked him to ask his town major if i could join HIS by tomorrow and that im going offline, when i woke up my base was cleared out and there was 0 scents, and he was only guy that had rights...

I do alot of nice things for other ppl even when not asked, like i made a Windmill for my town member as a suprise when he was at work...suck on that...
Dshaded

Postby Kerryann » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Dshaded wrote:
Long live Mushibag, the hero of the server!

HAHAHA i spit the beer all over my keyboard ¦] good one.

Shame it didn't seize it up. :)
Kerryann

Postby Glennfinnan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Painhertz sent the pictures to staxjax. He was still in the BTK Skype Channel.

As for the spy in Verde Selva, there was none. You were trolled [Dallane trolls a lot, if you haven't figured yet].
Glennfinnan

Postby darnokpl » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Glennfinnan wrote:Painhertz sent the pictures to staxjax. He was still in the BTK Skype Channel.

As for the spy in Verde Selva, there was none. You were trolled [Dallane trolls a lot, if you still don't know about it].

If he was trolling why he asked me about town auth running low... it was ~300 auth only for few days and Dallane magically guess that?
darnokpl

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses