Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby Procne » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Dshaded wrote:
You don't look like a guy who would do anything nice willingly when asked.

Actually i gave my keys and rights to Bait and told him to take anything he needed from my base, i said ANYTHING.

Few days later i told him i will move to another town and asked him to ask his town major if i could join HIS by tomorrow and that im going offline, when i woke up my base was cleared out and there was 0 scents, and he was only guy that had rights...

I do alot of nice things for other ppl even when not asked, like i made a Windmill for my town member as a suprise when he was at work...suck on that...

If you can be nice then why do you choose work for such griefers and traitors? And why do you keep the aggressive tone and keep flaming all the time?

Dshaded wrote:
Long live Mushibag, the hero of the server!

HAHAHA i spit the beer all over my keyboard ¦] good one.

Whatever his (or yours) deeds are, and however great, I think more people is keeping their thumbs up for mushi than for you or MM. Without any sock puppets.
Procne

Postby Glennfinnan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:53 pm

I don't know how he could know about it...but maybe the same way I found out about that Verde Selva indeed ran out of silver - one of the members PMed me asking if "we have no town anymore" even though I wasn't the member of it [he probably asked me due to just being on his kin list].
Glennfinnan

Postby darnokpl » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:55 pm

Procne wrote:
Whatever his (or yours) deeds are, and however great, I think more people is keeping their thumbs up for mushi than for you or MM. Without any sock puppets.

Of course, I want to spar with him, if he dies I will have to wait for that few weeks :(

Glennfinnan wrote:I don't know how he could know about it...but maybe the same way I found out about that Verde Selva indeed ran out of silver - one of the members PMed me asking if "we have no town anymore" even though I wasn't the member of it [he probably asked me due to just being on his kin list].

What is that "we have no town anymore"? :lol:
Problem is we still had town bell then :)
Btw who did that? :)
Last edited by darnokpl on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darnokpl

Postby Glennfinnan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:00 pm

That explains a lot. I think I did mention others about your guy telling me that. Whether it really ran out of silver of not - I don't really know, it just sounded this way, could be that it was close to it. I'm not going to tell you who that was publicly, if you want, you can send me a pm and I'll let you know.

This is probably the whole story behind the "spy", there was none. Your people give out important info to random people.
Glennfinnan

Postby Dshaded » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:01 pm

darnokpl wrote:
Glennfinnan wrote:

This is Greg Lewis, aka gregl26/Eulogi/Rocky, who wanted to "scout out the competition". He wouldn't say it if he wasn't the one who started the whole thing, don't you think?
Or do you think anyone would spend his time wrecking BTK totally for no reason? If you didn't spend enough time finding out what the truth is, don't spout out insults.

If you still want to talk about it... tell me please how did you get that screen in first place, I don't believe he told that to anyone from GH?

Don't forget that Stax said many times he have spy in my town back then, and Dallane on IRC said something that in 100% confirmed you had spy,
but we didn't spying GH. How do you explain that?

LOL darnokpl yea ofc i know that, but problem with that was that Greg wasnt a spy he just wanted to check their base layout without finding them, you think thats enough reason to:

1) Plant a spy to our town wich we fed and tought is our friend and then he stole 50 bars and who knows what else from us
2) Pretended that he did not steal anything so he can post a Thread that he is recruiting Rangers to destoy us for kicking him from the town, and the rangers were none other then themselfs, i mean perfect explanation to why they did that is that they wanted to maintain a good guy reputation since they know raiding us was "unjustified"
3) Destoy most of our town

Ye they are such good guys, especially Bait why dont you read up how he robbed me blind...
-Spirit with the Hatchet- aka JTG ~MM Tribe~
Dshaded

Postby Glennfinnan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Finally somebody who clearly admits to who started it.
The intentions of the thread were not the ones you describe though.

Hopefully one day you guys will admit to all the other lies.
Glennfinnan

Postby darnokpl » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Glennfinnan wrote:That explains a lot. I think I did mention others about your guy telling me that. Whether it really ran out of silver of not - I don't really know, it just sounded this way, could be that it was close to it. I'm not going to tell you who that was publicly, if you want, you can send me a pm and I'll let you know.

This is probably the whole story behind the "spy", there was none. Your people give out important info to random people.

Ok PM me then with his name.
As for spy, there were two in Verde and for funny fact they both are spying me on roa right now, just playing different roles, but their profiles are not perfect.
In future create profile that doesn't have so many common things few months has passed since start at plymouth, but I have good memory ;)
darnokpl

Postby Procne » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Dshaded wrote:LOL darnokpl yea ofc i know that, but problem with that was that Greg wasnt a spy he just wanted to check their base layout without finding them, you think thats enough reason to:

1) Plant a spy to our town wich we fed and tought is our friend and then he stole 50 bars and who knows what else from us
2) Pretended that he did not steal anything so he can post a Thread that he is recruiting Rangers to destoy us for kicking him from the town, and the rangers were none other then themselfs, i mean perfect explanation to why they did that is that they wanted to maintain a good guy reputation since they know raiding us was "unjustified"
3) Destoy most of our town

Ye they are such good guys, especially Bait why dont you read up how he robbed me blind...

I don't understand why are you trying to discuss validity of GH's excuses and their morality when your team hunts people and destroys their towns just because they can. Or hunt noobs for sport.

Whatever GH did, MM is 10x worse.
Last edited by Procne on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Procne

Postby FutureForJames » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Dshaded wrote:
(...)

The game mechanics are designed in such way that there cannot be any true "good guys" in this game, there can only be "less bad" ones.
FutureForJames

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Glennfinnan wrote:This is probably the whole story behind the "spy", there was none. Your people give out important info to random people.

I have more then one "main" lol. Be friendly and act like a noob, use broken english and most importantly make friends and be nice. Spillage is all over salem lol
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses