Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby dageir » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:45 pm

It looks true. The russians are going to stomp the tribe.
Somebody once wrote, "Hell is the impossibility of reason." That's what this place feels like. Hell
dageir

Postby Tylan » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Knowing the dangers, the Chief sought to prove his earlier position that defenses in Salem are more than adequate to keep raiders out. A brave was even sacrificed in the stand. Well fought, Mushi, but I think the true hero here is the Chief, noble savage that he is, who risked the life of his own kin to make this happen.

jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Dallane » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:55 pm

REALAK ON THE TRACK
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Etherdrifter » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:57 pm

I wonder if I should open some kind of cemetary? With the tribe suffering unusually high losses and a war brewing it might make for a nice location.

I take your hat off to you mushi, well played, well defended and well fought.
..........Image
So very many skeletons...
.....Necromancers Guild
Etherdrifter

Postby FutureForJames » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:59 pm

So many cheerleaders suddenly popping up the second Chief loses something, interesting :D.
FutureForJames

Postby JinxDevona » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:04 pm

FutureForJames wrote:So many cheerleaders suddenly popping up the second Chief loses something, interesting :D.

For me it's not about the tribe losing something so much (I did not cheer when one of Chiefs characters died), it's more about the fact that Mushi had obviously been wearing his kilt and was a real man who stood up for himself and won!
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't. ~Margaret Thatcher
JinxDevona

Postby FutureForJames » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:06 pm

JinxDevona wrote:
FutureForJames wrote:So many cheerleaders suddenly popping up the second Chief loses something, interesting :D.

For me it's not about the tribe losing something so much (I did not cheer when one of Chiefs characters died), it's more about the fact that Mushi had obviously been wearing his kilt and was a real man who stood up for himself and won!

Regardless of the outcome, I have to agree with that it is admirable when the underdog fights against seemingly overwhelming odds. That goes both for Mushibag now and Chief in the past.
FutureForJames

Postby darnokpl » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:14 pm

I am cheerleading for balance and nothing more, it is sad that most people can't look ahead further than dinner time :(

When over five months ago I was saying walls and braziers are far too weak, some people laughed at me and said I got bad base setup, but not so long ago we had update with 10x buff to walls and 4x buff to braziers. I guess that means my worries were true back then?

Now I am worried about faction balance and trust me it will be very interesting when in next few months, after cross-server-travels and MM vs Russian wars, same people who now are screaming to rebel and fight for their freedom, will have hats with many feathers :|

Can't wait to see that one coming ¦]
darnokpl

Postby martinuzz » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Did Claeyt shut up yet?
WARNING: berrymash laxatives can cause your character to explode violently, after eating chymically unstable foods.
martinuzz

Postby Yourgrandmother » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Interesting defence.

As for the 'upcoming' server transfers.

I don't think MM has a chance against the Russians tbh.
Yourgrandmother

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses