Russian Raid on Pendle Forest :( R.I.P.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Russian Raid on Pendle Forest :( R.I.P.

Postby darnokpl » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Usernm wrote:Russians reporting in.

Why village being attacked? We find scents leading to it.

About less brains after 5 hours of raiding at night. We want to sleep sometimes. :) And we have kind of "Leeroy Jenkins" in our party, it add some difficult.

And thanks for defending your village to the end. Our players need more expirience with counteractions sieges.

For those who doesn't know Leeroy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU
darnokpl

Postby Rebecca » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Usernm wrote:Russians reporting in.

Why village being attacked? We find scents leading to it.

About less brains after 5 hours of raiding at night. We want to sleep sometimes. :) And we have kind of "Leeroy Jenkins" in our party, it add some difficult.

And thanks for defending your village to the end. Our players need more expirience with counteractions sieges.

We know one of our villagers left a scent, but she sacrificed herself in order to save our town, which you guys clearly did not understand/where too stubborn.

You russians clearly have a lack of negotiation-skills :) (we did have very high % cabbage for you, just not 100%, 8h was enough time to get them out + you didn't even harvest fields)

We do however thank you for all the fun and we learned a lot ! How did you find it fighting against someone with a Crown, 5vs1, and not beeing able to get your hands on it ?

I also did not like it how you roleplay a bunch of mutes, would have been a little more fun with some conversations from both sides, hence we started spamming & taunting you near the end !

Only one of you was kind enough to wave when you left :(

Mereni wrote:That was pretty exciting! How many characters actually got murdered on each side? How many survived?

We lost 1 murderalt & 8 fresh spawned alts, Russians only lost sleeping time & a chance to obtain high % cabbage
Rebecca

Postby Yourgrandmother » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Russians invaded my lil ol' town PacificUO yesterday.

No one has ever committed a crime. Got KO'd and surrounded and they spared my life in exchange for joining the Russian Alliance and providing daily tribute of boards and bars. They were nice enough to leave valuables and return my purse/key ring and left me some 45% pumpkin pies to get my biles back.

While leaving their main raider 4 shot a stone wall on his way out :shock:
Yourgrandmother

Postby darnokpl » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Yourgrandmother wrote:... providing daily tribute of boards and bars...

any numbers?
darnokpl

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Yourgrandmother wrote:Russians invaded my lil ol' town PacificUO yesterday.

No one has ever committed a crime. Got KO'd and surrounded and they spared my life in exchange for joining the Russian Alliance and providing daily tribute of boards and bars. They were nice enough to leave valuables and return my purse/key ring and left me some 45% pumpkin pies to get my biles back.

Statistically impossible to 4-shot a stone wall due to the diminishing returns on phlegm damage. It would be well over 10,000 phlegm.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby L33LEE » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:32 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:

Statistically impossible to 4-shot a stone wall due to the diminishing returns on phlegm damage. It would be well over 10,000 phlegm.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

I think he might mean, 4 animation hits, (which is maybe 10~12 ticks in real time?)

However chief, i watched the vid posted by Rebecca about the russians at her base, and if you watch it closely you see one of them russians disable a brazier in about 2~3 seconds. Unsure how to work out a phlegm ratio based on time bashed against a brazier though, i will leave that to you and your elders to ponder.
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:37 pm

L33LEE wrote:
I think he might mean, 4 animation hits, (which is maybe 10~12 ticks in real time?)

However chief, i watched the vid posted by Rebecca about the russians at her base, and if you watch it closely you see one of them russians disable a brazier in about 2~3 seconds. Unsure how to work out a phlegm ratio based on time bashed against a brazier though, i will leave that to you and your elders to ponder.

Was the Brazier already at 0? Even if not 3 seconds on a brazier is obtainable. 400 phlegm is approx 18% a second so that would definitely do it. 54% in 3 seconds. 400 Phlegm = 4 Pumpkin Pies + 1 Oatmeal Cracker to break the gluttony. Still the (easy) part of the humour grind.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby L33LEE » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:42 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
L33LEE wrote:

Was the Brazier already at 0? Even if not 3 seconds on a brazier is obtainable. 400 phlegm is approx 18% a second so that would definitely do it. 54% in 3 seconds. 400 Phlegm = 4 Pumpkin Pies + 1 Oatmeal Cracker to break the gluttony. Still the (easy) part of the humour grind.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Well from the vid it looks as if they were untouched braziers, and she guessed 200+ phlegm ? could be possible they were in the 400's by now then i guess.

Grandmother must have mean 4 animation hits (which is 10~ ticks) and im sure how much 400phlegm does per hit on a wall. Got a conversion for that also ? If 400 phlegm = 10% per hit on a stone wall, makes his statement quite accurate once read in the right way.
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby Yourgrandmother » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:28 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

It was animation hits and approximate.
Yourgrandmother

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:35 pm

L33LEE wrote:
Well from the vid it looks as if they were untouched braziers, and she guessed 200+ phlegm ? could be possible they were in the 400's by now then i guess.

Grandmother must have mean 4 animation hits (which is 10~ ticks) and im sure how much 400phlegm does per hit on a wall. Got a conversion for that also ? If 400 phlegm = 10% per hit on a stone wall, makes his statement quite accurate once read in the right way.

400 phlegm is 10% for at least a handful of swings.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses