MM Tribe Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: MM Tribe Treaty

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:31 am

Ass_Kraken wrote:That dosen't work, it only faces them when you are in visual range.

This....

But it is always good for a good LOL when the Noobs cry over mechanics they are too lazy to test in the game for themselves. I prefer the "He is Loftar" bug more IMO.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:33 am

[quote="Etherdrifter"
He uses this to pinpoint your location using a BUG in the game. Namely that when you pm someone in game you turn to face them. This, using a boston location and a home camp, allows triangulation of a character's location in 2 whispers.

Bug abuse people ;)
[/quote]

***** you are stupid.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:36 am

Dallane wrote:
***** you are stupid.

Its amazing how Dallane and I can have the same thought yet we have two very different styles of conveying them :).

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Last edited by jwhitehorn on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Ornery » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:37 am

An actual way is to 'follow' from boston when they port to get a heading, then be quick with the rightclick/port to do it from your homestead to get the other heading. Requires seeing them in Boston twice and using an alt or friend to tell you when they port the second time.

<milonti> Psshh, tears are tier 5 products.

America confirmed winning since 1776
Ornery

Postby colesie » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:55 am

Ornery wrote:An actual way is to 'follow' from boston when they port to get a heading, then be quick with the rightclick/port to do it from your homestead to get the other heading. Requires seeing them in Boston twice and using an alt or friend to tell you when they port the second time.

*writes furiously into his little notebook of things Jorbtar will never fix
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Etherdrifter » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:58 am

Egg on my face, how unpleasant, though a similar trick can be enacted by following someone and that DOES work long range (No doubt there are other methods too) :P

I'd say I'm surprised at the lovely replies I got, then again I'd be lying.

So...

Either way, bite me :P
..........Image
So very many skeletons...
.....Necromancers Guild
Etherdrifter

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:01 am

Etherdrifter wrote:Egg on my face, how unpleasant, though a similar trick can be enacted by following someone and that DOES work long range (No doubt there are other methods too) :P

So...

I suggest you pay the treaty very quickly. Pm's of your location and in game personality are flowing in.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:03 am

Etherdrifter wrote:Egg on my face, how unpleasant, though a similar trick can be enacted by following someone and that DOES work long range (No doubt there are other methods too) :P

So...

because they can stay on the same path for a couple hours.

get the ***** out. :P
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby KingdomOfOne » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:04 am

Shealladh had 3 perimeter walls = Raiding clearly broken because the chief got in?
Ragequit because you built a million houses to hoard your loot but no walls?

Winner winner chicken dinner
KingdomOfOne

[Plymouth] Free Merchants of Plymouth Raider Insurance

Postby Ikpeip » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:06 am

Greetings, Citizens of Plymouth,

==========
Update 12OCT2013 - Treaty applications closed without sponsorship from existing Treaty Member. Treaty Members should check their PMs for updated contact information.
Good afternoon Treaty Payers,

Due to recent events concerning the forums and their moderation, we will no longer be using the forums as an out-of-game communications channel.

If you wish to contact me out of game, you may send an e-mail to <redacted>. Chief can be reached at <redacted>. All Braves are still available in-game, as well.

Also please be advised that new applications for Treaty Members are being closed, unless personally recommended by an existing Treaty Member - this clause exists so you can bring in friends you may meet or who may start playing, but you will need to personally vouch for them for the application to be considered.

Faithfully,

-Paul the Paymaster
==========

I have watched with great consternation the violence that plagues the Pilgrims of the New World. Settlers seeking economic opportunity or religious freedom have found themselves beset upon by both the indigent population, as well as their fellow immigrants. While a few (too few) have found peace of mind by signing a treaty with the Native Tribe, I understand fulling this option is not for everyone. Some may not be able to stomach the subjugation - others may just not be skilled in diplomacy or wary of dealing with Natives whose concept of ownership does not match the standard to which we are accustomed to.

In an attempt to remedy this situation I, on behalf of the Free Merchants of Plymouth, am offering Raid Insurance. In a nutshell, this insurance offers peace of mind with:
-Protection from raiding and aggression of your town or claim by the Native American MM Tribe
-Swift and overwhelming retaliation if your town or claim is raided by thugs, roustabouts, or any of the other criminal scum the New World has lamentably attracted.
As part of our licensing agreement, anyone who has signed and paid for a treaty with the Natives will automatically be enrolled in this insurance plan at no additional cost.

The cost of the insurance is equivalent to the upkeep of your claim or town, payable on or before the first of the month to which it applies. To calculate this for a town, take the max authority of your town and multiply by two (the town below would require 1500 silver/month):

To calculate this for a claim, take the max authority of your claim and divide by two (the claim below would require 121 silver/month):

This insurance is backed by an exclusive license with the Native Tribes, and the Free Merchants of Plymouth keep the finest warriors, scouts, and trackers on retainer.

Interested parties should make contact through a forum PM. Dishonest individuals have been seen in Plymouth trying to scam payments out of unsuspecting Pilgrims - for your own safety and peace of mind, all payments should be coordinated through the forums.

I hope you will seize this opportunity to achieve a peace of mind and security unrivaled in the New World to date. Protect your valuables. Protect your residents. Obtain your own insurance policy today.

Faithfully,

-Paul the Paymaster
Last edited by Ikpeip on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ikpeip

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses