MM Tribe Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: MM Tribe Treaty

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:16 pm

It's not funny, he has some serious mental issues. If we've learned anything from Adam Lanza it's that if these issues go ignored or untreated just look what it can lead to.

His massacres won't just be in a game for long.
Kaios

Postby Potjeh » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Nah, he ain't got the balls to do **** IRL. Hence dumping her over Skype instead of in person.

But yeah, he's definitely got more issues than a daily newspaper.
Potjeh

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:35 pm

colesie wrote:It's funny to me how Chief tries to establish dominance in every game he plays lol, even in WoW

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Dominance has been established sir. But yes you are correct, it is indeed funny.

Kaios wrote:It's not funny, he has some serious mental issues. If we've learned anything from Adam Lanza it's that if these issues go ignored or untreated just look what it can lead to.

His massacres won't just be in a game for long.

Oh hey its you again. The guy who thinks that violent video games lead to mass-murders. I hate when 1994 develops time machines and sends their representatives to the Salem Forums.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:39 pm

No it's the guy who thinks insane people lead to mass murders
Kaios

Postby Bluefenix514 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Kaios. It's been too long :P how ya been buddy?
Bluefenix514

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Kaios wrote:No it's the guy who thinks insane people lead to mass murders

And you think people who have fun in Salem are insane? I feel bad for you sir.

Anyways. The time spent in WoW had the primary directive of educating the masses just as we attempt to do here in Salem. We @ the MM Tribe feel that knowledge is power and the more we can share our knowledge the better Karma we will continue to be rewarded with. We had MANY tutorials to help the wow public such as this one:

http://www.mercilessmidgets.com/bigbulls.htm

So as you can see we although we have the power we always use it for good.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:48 pm

ok crazy boy, at least you aren't too far gone to address me, your superiour, as sir.

Bluefenix514 wrote:Kaios. It's been too long :P how ya been buddy?

not exactly the right place for idle chit-chat but then again the whole purpose of the thread is just someone's way of seeking attention anyways.

I'm good, thanks.
Kaios

Postby Bluefenix514 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:49 pm

I figured the chief has lost all sanity and respect for reality so I wanted to change the subject. :P it's Sorin btw.

PS: Am I the only one who saw that "tutorial" as useless and inappropriate to the conversation they were trying to have? Just saying...
Bluefenix514

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Kaios wrote:ok crazy boy, at least you aren't too far gone to address me, your superiour, as sir.

Uh oh! This guy sees himself as superior video game lands! HIDE YO KIDS! HIDE YO WIFE!

Bluefenix514 wrote:PS: Am I the only one who saw that "tutorial" as useless and inappropriate to the conversation they were trying to have? Just saying...

The Squirrel Eating Pizza Tribe cleverly derailed my thread into past WoW Accomplishments (Then the Mod Potjeh followed on the derail wagon which is how I knew that it was ok to post wow stuff here). I was just trying to keep up.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Last edited by jwhitehorn on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jwhitehorn

Postby colesie » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:53 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
Kaios wrote:ok crazy boy, at least you aren't too far gone to address me, your superiour, as sir.

Uh oh! This guy sees himself as superior video game lands! HIDE YO KIDS! HIDE YO WIFE!

Irony
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses