MM Tribe Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: MM Tribe Treaty

Postby colesie » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:00 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
colesie wrote:You should read some of the haven forum archives they're pretty awesome lol

Pay no attention to this has-been who lives in his Haven glory days. This is a revolutionary concept never tried or tested in the gaming world. Help make it a mainstream concept by signing your treaty today.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

It's not revolutionary and I'm still livin the dream over there :ugeek:
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Bluefenix514 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:19 am

I like how you guys don't give a guy a chance to talk before ***** slapping him...

I ported back to my house (which isn't much but I worked hard on it) to be punched and killed on the spot.

I wasn't until I relogged with a new character that I was told what was going on...
Sorry for not reading the forums right away and just wanting to have fun. I was told I was "recruting" others to join me... WTF does that mean if I haven't read the forums in 3 days...? It's christmas for *****'s sake... you just wasted my last 3 months of work because some jackoff decided to kill first tell second...
even after asking what i did wrong (which is still unclear) he didn't even give me time to even look up the forum before killing me and porting away...
Some "civilized" setup you guys got here.

***** nazis

User was warned for breaking the following rules:
- No nazi talk.
If you wish to discuss this moderation do so in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=262 or send a PM to TotalyMoo
Bluefenix514

Postby Dallane » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:21 am

Bluefenix514 wrote:I like how you guys don't give a guy a chance to talk before ***** slapping him...

I ported back to my house (which isn't much but I worked hard on it) to be punched and killed on the spot.

I wasn't until I relogged with a new character that I was told what was going on...
Sorry for not reading the forums right away and just wanting to have fun. I was told I was "recruting" others to join me... WTF does that mean if I haven't read the forums in 3 days...? It's christmas for *****'s sake... you just wasted my last 3 months of work because some jackoff decided to kill first tell second...
even after asking what i did wrong (which is still unclear) he didn't even give me time to even look up the forum before killing me and porting away...

***** nazis

and this is the reason they act like they do lol
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Bluefenix514 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:29 am

I don't understand how they "helped me" or anything beneficial by killing me and not giving me a formal description of my actions. I would get it if i was griefed. I would understand if they had a valid reason that fits actually circumstances. but i got nothing. I got killed by someone accusing me of something that wasn't a rule AND STILL ISN'T a rule 2 days ago. I fail to see what their purpose is other than being douchbag tirants
Bluefenix514

Postby Dallane » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:31 am

Bluefenix514 wrote:I don't understand how they "helped me" or anything beneficial by killing me and not giving me a formal description of my actions. I would get it if i was griefed. I would understand if they had a valid reason that fits actually circumstances. but i got nothing. I got killed by someone accusing me of something that wasn't a rule AND STILL ISN'T a rule 2 days ago. I fail to see what their purpose is other than being douchbag tirants

Sounds to me its your fault for not keeping up with current laws of the land. Ignorance is not a excuse, buckle up salem
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:31 am

Bluefenix514 wrote:I like how you guys don't give a guy a chance to talk before ***** slapping him...

***** nazis

Let it be known that this player DID NOT pay his treaty payment. Breaking the laws on the claim that you simply did not understand they exist is not an excuse. I cannot travel to Europe and then shoot somebody in the face and say "Oh I didn't know you guys had laws about shooting people in the face". So you should not come to our lands and claim ignorance of a treaty that has been signed by your squatter friends.

It is the job of all Salem Pilgrims to educate themselves to the law. Unfortunately, your education came at a higher price but at least you now know on your next character and settlement that you should make your treaty payment first and "work hard on your house" second.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Bluefenix514 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:33 am

this is hillarious.

would be cool if you guys even gave a **** about people that were already in your ***** system.

I was part of your "Newb friendly" reservation. but was this info given to me? No. Did I get a "Check the forum for our new rules"? No.
Bluefenix514

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:40 am

Bluefenix514 wrote:this is hillarious.

would be cool if you guys even gave a **** about people that were already in your ***** system.

I was part of your "Newb friendly" reservation. but was this info given to me? No. Did I get a "Check the forum for our new rules"? No.

I see several issues here:

#1: Those who live on the Reservation know that they are not allowed to have bases OUTSIDE the Reservation.

#2:
Bluefenix514 wrote:Did I get a "Check the forum for our new rules"? No.

Those who live on the Reservation are told to check the forums each day so they stay involved in politics and stay educated on Salem.

So from what I can tell you DID NOT live on the Reservation. You may have visited it. But you were NOT killed on the Reservation as people living on the Reservation are the safest players on the Server.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dshaded » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:41 am

My sources told me few weeks back that you were trying to recruit people from the reservation to join your village...
-Spirit with the Hatchet- aka JTG ~MM Tribe~
Dshaded

Postby Bluefenix514 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:52 am

I wasn't and idk who your sources are but they are wrong. I was never told these rules so I am guessing your people are slacking on the initiation process.

I was never told not to live outside. Everyone I ever came in contact with in the reservation knew i lived outside and never cared...

Keep a tighter grip on your ***** gentlemen.
Bluefenix514

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses